MEMANTALE ® (Memantine)
Buy Memantine Safely – Fast Delivery at Cosmic Nootropic
Buy Memantale (Memantine) Online with 2–6 day fast US delivery – just choose “Ships from: US”.
Memantine Price is Cheaper with Volume Discounts!
|Memantine Brand Name:||Memantale, Namenda|
|Form:||60 Pills x 10mg|
|Active Ingredient:||Memantine hcl (hydrochloride) – 10mg|
|Excipients:||Tablet core – lactose monohydrate 149.75 mg, microcrystalline cellulose 27.10 mg, talc 11.15 mg, colloidal silicon dioxide 1.25 mg, magnesium stearate 0.75 mg; coating – Opadry white (lactose monohydrate 2.16 mg, hypromellose 1.68 mg, titanium dioxide 1.56 mg, macrogol-4000 0.60 mg) 6.00 mg.|
|ATC code:||N06DX01 Other anti-dementia drugs|
|Elimination Half-life:||60–100 hours|
|Shelf Life:||3 years. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage:||Store at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
Memantine is one of the few pharmaceuticals approved by the FDA to be used for the treatment of moderate-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease. It was synthesized by Eli Lilly and Company in 1968. Memantine HCL, also known as Memantale, belongs to a class of drugs called NMDA receptor antagonists. Memantine helps keep the nerve cells in the brain working properly.
It works by blocking NMDA receptors (glutamate), which are responsible for memory loss, dementia and confusion in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Memantine is also used to treat moderate-to-severe cases of Parkinson’s disease, since it works as an anti-psychotic drug.
Off-label Memantine can also be used for reversing tolerance for caffeine, nicotine, and opioids. It might also be taken for treatment of generalized anxiety disorder.
The medication is, in general, well-tolerated. Side effects are likely to occur if the dosage accumulated in the body is too high.
How Does Memantine Work?
Memantine is an adamantan derivative. It is a non-competitive antagonist of N-methyl-D-aspartate-(NMDA)-receptors. Memantine has a modulatory effect on the glutamatergic system. It regulates ion transport, blocks calcium channels, normalizes membrane potential, improves nerve impulse transmission. Improves cognitive processes, increases daily activity and health in the body.
Memantale reduces certain types of brain activity by binding to NMDA receptors and blocking the activity of glutamate. As a result, it upregulates receptors in the brain and has a cognitive-enhancing effect.
What are the Benefits of Memantine?
There are many benefits to Memantine. It is an approved medication for Alzheimer’s symptoms. Memantine has shown to improve cognition in patients with moderate to severe dementia of Alzheimer’s type.
Memantine is also known to reverse tolerance for caffeine, nicotine, and opioids, making it a valuable drug for people struggling with addiction. Besides, Memantine nootropic is helpful in treating agitation and hallucinations.
Where to Buy Memantine HCL?
There are many places where you can order memantine online, but not all of the suppliers are safe or reliable. If you want to purchase Memantine safely, buy it at Cosmic Nootropic. It’s a trusted source for Memantine and other nootropics with affordable prices. We offer fast delivery and excellent customer service. We only sell authentic products from reputable manufacturers.
Generic Memantine 10mg pills of high quality and with bulk discounts is available to purchase. Cosmic Nootropic is the best place to buy Memantine with Fast US Delivery and International Shipping.
You can trust us to provide the highest quality products and the best value for your money.
Is Memantine Legal in the United States?
Yes, Memantine is a legal prescription drug in the United States.
Check out other nootropics for brain health!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
How to Take Memantine – Dosage?
Memantine pills starting dosage is 5 mg daily, which can slowly be tapered up to 10–20 mg, depending on the indication.
The dosage for Memantine medication may vary depending on a person’s condition. Typically, it is taken once daily with or without food. For more information on dosing, please speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
When you are prescribed Memantine HCL 10mg, your doctor will give you specific instructions on how to take it. It is important that you follow these directions carefully. Below are some general guidelines on how to take this medication:
- Dosage is based on medical condition and response to treatment.
- Memantine HCL will bring best results when taken at the same time regularily.
- Always follow the directions given by your doctor.
When does Memantine Start to Work?
It can take up to four weeks for Memantine Hydrochloride to start working properly. If you do not see any improvement after taking this medication for four weeks, speak to your doctor about other treatment options.
Can I Drink Alcohol while Taking Memantine?
Alcohol should be avoided when taking Memantine nootropic as it can interfere with the medication’s effectiveness.
Supplement half-life is 60–100 hours, therefore caution should be exerted when tapering up after the first days of use.
What are the Side Effects of Memantine?
When taking Memantine, it is important to be aware of the potential side effects including allergies. Some people also may experience diarrhea, dizziness, pain and headache. However, these should be minimal or temporary in nature. Among other things Memantine side effects also include confusion, agitation, and hallucinations.
If these or any other side effects occur, it is best to consult with a doctor immediately.
While it is generally safe for patients to take Memantine Hydrochloride with alcohol and most foods and beverages, there are some interactions that can occur with other medications.
Concomitant use with antidepressants, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MOIs) requires patient close monitoring.
Memantine may not be safe to take with some other drugs, in particular amantadine, dextromethorphan, ketamine and phenytoin.
This page does not contain all possible drug interactions. Make sure you talk to your doctor about any drugs you may be taking before the treatment with Memantine.
Driving should be avoided when taking Mematine HCL.
Real Customers, Trustworthy Reviews
If you want to read about Memantine experiences check the ‘Review’ tab above. There is also a Memantine reddit page with user anecdotal reports.
- M Rogawski, G Wenk (2003) The neuropharmacological basis for the use of memantine in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14530799
- Reisberg et al (2003) Memantine in moderate-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12672860
- Mobius et al (2004) Memantine hydrochloride: pharmacological and clinical profile https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15510240
- R Tampi, C van Dyck (2007) Memantine: efficacy and safety in mild-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2654628/
- Charles et al (2007) Memantine for prevention of migraine: a retrospective study of 60 cases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3451671/
- H Kavirajan, L Schneider (2007) Efficacy and adverse effects of cholinesterase inhibitors and memantine in vascular dementia: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17689146
- Farlow et al (2008) Memantine for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease: tolerability and safety data from clinical trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558791
- Porsteinsson et al (2008) Memantine treatment in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease already receiving a cholinesterase inhibitor: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18288936
- Clerici et al (2009) Memantine in moderately-severe-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease: a postmarketing surveillance study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19476399
- S Thomas, G Grossberg (2009) Memantine: a review of studies into its safety and efficacy in treating Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2762361/
- Howard et al (2012) Donepezil and memantine for moderate-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22397651
- Yang et al (2013) Effectiveness and safety of memantine treatment for Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23635410
- Dysken et al (2014) Effect of Vitamin E and Memantine on Functional Decline in Alzheimer Disease The TEAM-AD VA Cooperative Randomized Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4109898/
- Nakamura et al (2014) Efficacy and safety of memantine in patients with moderate-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease: results of a pooled analysis of two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials in Japan https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4025599/
- Matsunaga et al (2015) Memantine monotherapy for Alzheimer’s disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25860130
- Atri et al (2015) Cumulative, additive benefits of memantine-donepezil combination over component monotherapies in moderate to severe Alzheimer’s dementia: a pooled area under the curve analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4436119/
- Hager et al (2016) Effect of concomitant use of memantine on mortality and efficacy outcomes of galantamine-treated patients with Alzheimer’s disease: post-hoc analysis of a randomized placebo-controlled study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27846868
- Marimuthu et al (2016) Evaluating the efficacy of memantine on improving cognitive functions in epileptic patients receiving anti-epileptic drugs: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial (Phase IIIb pilot study) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4980957/
- Kishi et al (2017) Memantine for Alzheimer’s Disease: An Updated Systematic Review and Meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28922160
- Karahmadi et al (2017) Study of the effect of Memantine therapy on the treatment of dyslexia in children https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5767814/
- N Titova et al (2017) Memantine: from the original brand to generics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29171502
- Folch et al (2018) Memantine for the Treatment of Dementia: A Review on its Current and Future Applications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29254093
- Tavakoli-Ardakani et al (2018) Study of the Effect of Memantine on Negative Sign in Patients with Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5958331/
$20.00 – $48.00
Cereton® is a very efficient cholinergic supplement in terms of increasing brain concentration of choline. In the brain, choline and its metabolites are needed for the process of communication between neurons. Increasing phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine as a result of taking Cereton (Alpha-GPC) might improve certain cognitive functions, including memory, retention, focus, and neuroplasticity. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Caffein-activ® is a substance that in its natural form is produced in the leaves and seeds of many plants. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system, increases mental and physical performance, reduces fatigue and drowsiness, facilitates perception. Caffein-activ may be used as an extra energy source in the morning, as well as during the day.
Apilak® is a honey bee secretion from the glands in the hypopharynx of nurse bees. It contains a wide range of important vitamins (C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, B12, H, folate and inositol), minerals (K, Na, Ca, Mg, Fe and P), trace elements (Zn, Mn, Cu, Co, S, Si, Ni, Cr, As and Bi) and amino acids. Apilak activates the immune system in the recovery after illnesses, improves metabolism and the function of nervous and endocrine systems.
$7.00 – $9.00
Aminalon® is a substance with nootropic and psychostimulatory qualities. The active component of Aminalon is Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA). The main property of GABA is that it regulates blood flow in the brain, improves memory, speech, and coordination. Patients suffering from diabetes also notice lowered blood sugar after Aminalon administration.