Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
MEMANTINE (Memantale ®)
Buy Memantine (Memantale®) Online!
Memantale® (Memantine) is an anti-Alzheimer medication. It reduces the actions of chemicals in the brain that may contribute to the symptoms of memory loss. Memantine can also treat epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, and Huntington’s diseases. It is said to be effective in improving cognitive processes and reversing tolerance for caffeine, nicotine, and opioids.
|Synonyms||Memantine / Memantale / Namenda|
|Form:||60 pills of 10mg|
|Active ingredient:||Memantine hydrochloride – 10mg|
|Excipients:||Lactose monohydrate – 149.75 mg, microcrystalline cellulose – 27.10 mg, talc – 11.15 mg, colloidal silicon dioxide – 1.25 mg, magnesium stearate – 0.75 mg.
Film coating: opadry white (lactose monohydrate – 2.16 mg, hypromellose – 1.68 mg, titanium dioxide – 1.56 mg, macrogol-4000 0.60 mg) – 6.00 mg.
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Memantine?
Memantine hydrochloride (HCl), also known as Memantale, is a cognitive-enhancing medication used to treat moderate-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease. Memantine is approved by the FDA and is a legal prescription drug in the United States. Memantine HCl helps keep the nerve cells in the brain working properly.
It works by blocking NMDA receptors, which are responsible for memory loss, dementia, and confusion in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Memantine HCl is also used to treat Parkinson’s disease since it works as an antipsychotic drug.
Off-label Memantine hydrochloride can be used for reversing tolerance for caffeine, nicotine, and opioids and as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
How Does Memantine Work?
Memantine HCl is an adamantane derivative and a non-competitive NMDA receptor antagonist. Memantine HCl has a modulatory effect on the glutamatergic system. Memantine (Memantale) reduces certain types of brain activity by NMDA receptor binding and blocking the activity of glutamate.
It regulates ion transport, blocks calcium channels, normalizes membrane potential, and improves nerve impulse transmission. As a result, it can have a cognitive-enhancing effect.
How to boost brain power with Memantine? Learn in a video review by Boost Your Biology expert
What are the Benefits of Memantine?
There are many benefits to Memantine HCl:
- It is an approved medication for Alzheimer’s symptoms. Memantine HCl is reported to improve cognition in patients with dementia of Alzheimer’s type.
- Memantine HCl can improve cognitive processes and health state, thus increasing daily activity.
- Memantine HCl is also a valuable drug for people struggling with addictions.
- Besides, Memantine HCl can be helpful in treating agitation and hallucinations.
Where Can I Order Memantine Online?
You can order Memantine (Memantale) online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers it in packs of 60x10mg pills. We have worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Memantine and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Check out other nootropics for brain health!
This form might not be approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Memantine Dosage?
The starting dosage of Memantine HCl pills is 5 mg daily. It can slowly be tapered up to 10-20 mg, depending on the indication.
Please note that Memantine half-life is 60–100 hours. Therefore caution shall be taken when tapering up after the first days of use.
Below are some guidelines on how to take this medication:
- Dosage is based on medical condition and response to treatment.
- Memantine will bring the best results when taken at the same time of the day regularly.
- Always follow the directions given by your doctor.
It can take up to four weeks for Memantine HCl to manifest its effects.
Memantine Side Effects
Some people may experience diarrhea, dizziness, pain, and headache. Memantine side effects also include allergies, confusion, agitation, and hallucinations. In case of side effects, it is recommended to consult with a doctor immediately.
Driving shall be avoided when taking Memantale.
It is generally safe for patients to take Memantine HCl with most foods. But some interactions can occur with other medications.
Concomitant use with antidepressants, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) requires close monitoring. Memantine HCl may not be safe to take with amantadine, dextromethorphan, ketamine, and phenytoin.
This page does not contain all possible drug interactions. Discuss with your doctor any drugs you may be taking before the treatment with Memantine.
Is Memantine Compatible with Alcohol?
Alcohol shall be avoided when taking Memantine nootropic as it can interfere with the medication’s effectiveness.
Memantine Trustworthy Reviews
To read about Memantine experiences check the ‘Review’ tab above or user anecdotal reports on the Memantine Reddit page.
- HM Rogawski, G Wenk (2003) The neuropharmacological basis for the use of memantine in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14530799
- Reisberg et al (2003) Memantine in moderate-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12672860
- Mobius et al (2004) Memantine hydrochloride: pharmacological and clinical profile https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15510240
- Unger et al (2005) Effect of memantine on the a7 neuronal nicotinic receptors, synaptophysin- and low molecular weight MAP-2 levels in the brain of transgenic mice over-expressing human acetylcholinesterase https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15372325/
- R Tampi, C van Dyck (2007) Memantine: efficacy and safety in mild-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2654628/
- Charles et al (2007) Memantine for prevention of migraine: a retrospective study of 60 cases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3451671/
- H Kavirajan, L Schneider (2007) Efficacy and adverse effects of cholinesterase inhibitors and memantine in vascular dementia: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17689146
- Farlow et al (2008) Memantine for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease: tolerability and safety data from clinical trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558791
- Porsteinsson et al (2008) Memantine treatment in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease already receiving a cholinesterase inhibitor: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18288936
- S Thomas, G Grossberg (2009) Memantine: a review of studies into its safety and efficacy in treating Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2762361/
- Howard et al (2012) Donepezil and memantine for moderate-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22397651
- Yang et al (2013) Effectiveness and safety of memantine treatment for Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23635410
- Dysken et al (2014) Effect of Vitamin E and Memantine on Functional Decline in Alzheimer Disease The TEAM-AD VA Cooperative Randomized Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4109898/
- Nakamura et al (2014) Efficacy and safety of memantine in patients with moderate-to-severe Alzheimer’s disease: results of a pooled analysis of two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials in Japan https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4025599/
- Matsunaga et al (2015) Memantine monotherapy for Alzheimer’s disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25860130
- Atri et al (2015) Cumulative, additive benefits of memantine-donepezil combination over component monotherapies in moderate to severe Alzheimer’s dementia: a pooled area under the curve analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4436119/
- Hager et al (2016) Effect of concomitant use of memantine on mortality and efficacy outcomes of galantamine-treated patients with Alzheimer’s disease: post-hoc analysis of a randomized placebo-controlled study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27846868
- Marimuthu et al (2016) Evaluating the efficacy of memantine on improving cognitive functions in epileptic patients receiving anti-epileptic drugs: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial (Phase IIIb pilot study) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4980957/
- Kishi et al (2017) Memantine for Alzheimer’s Disease: An Updated Systematic Review and Meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28922160
- Karahmadi et al (2017) Study of the effect of Memantine therapy on the treatment of dyslexia in children https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5767814/
- N Titova et al (2017) Memantine: from the original brand to generics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29171502
- Folch et al (2018) Memantine for the Treatment of Dementia: A Review on its Current and Future Applications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29254093
- Tavakoli-Ardakani et al (2018) Study of the Effect of Memantine on Negative Sign in Patients with Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5958331/
- Balázs et al (2021) Cholinesterase inhibitors and memantine for the treatment of Alzheimer and non-Alzheimer dementias https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34856086/
- Holland et al (2021) Effect of Memantine on Prolonging Safe Driving in Early AD: a Pilot Study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34912482/
- Schiller et al (2022) Randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial of memantine in children with epileptic encephalopathy https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36256600/
- Niemeyer et al (2022) Memantine as treatment for compulsivity in child and adolescent psychiatry: Descriptive findings from an incompleted randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36092975/
- Motamedi et al (2022) Memantine administration in patients with optic neuritis: a double blind randomized clinical trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35781594/
Based on 25 Reviews
Jennifer P.Verified Buyer
Works well and is healing
Hi Jennifer! We are happy that the product worked for you! :)
Sean J.Verified Buyer
It helped my mental health and energy immensely
We're happy to know that Memantine worked for you, Sean!
Sean K.Verified Buyer
Great with Adderall and other amphetamine based meds.
Adderall causes excitotoxicity of the NMDA receptor and triggers an excess release of Glutamate. The NMDA receptor cells get damaged and may die (apoptosis). The excess glutamate triggers apoptotic cycle on certain other cells with specific glutamate receptors, leading to more cell death. And in the long run this is a major way amphetamine builds tolerance, not to mention the damage done which may have its own negative effects over time. Memantine is a non competitive NMDA receptor antagonist. Meaning it allows the NMDA receptors to work as normal, and only blocks during overexcitement. But, if the voltage potential for the NMDA channel gets to be too high, even memantine can get kicked out. But, still does a heck of a lot to protect. Hope Nitromemantine becomes available someday which solves the issue. Often prescribed with stimulant medication to reduce tolerance and damage. For many, it can even repotentiate a stimulant to a lower dose. I am very grateful to CosmicNootropic for making this available as I do not have a prescription for it currently.
Hi Sean! Thank you for finding a moment to leave this review. We are glad that you find our product the best of all the alternatives.
Nathaniel V.Verified Buyer
It gave me a feeling of silliness with a slight mood boost, tried higher doses and it does not seem to be a recreational drug.
Dear Nathaniel, thank you for your feedback. Please note that Memantine is an anti-Alzheimer's medicine and not a recreational drug and we do not recommend using our products for recreational purposes and we always recommend consulting a doctor before taking any medication.
Jennifer P.Verified Buyer
Fast Shipment And Helpful Customer Service
I highly recommend buying from here
Dear Jennifer, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it! 💛
Mike S.Verified Buyer
Didn't seem to do much to me
It could be just me, though.
Dear Mike, thank you for sharing your experience with our product. For most nootropics, the effect can be varied for different people. It strongly depends on the personal conditions, so we always recommend consulting a specialist before taking any medication.
Sean K.Verified Buyer
Great with Adderall and other amphetamine based meds.
In the U.S. and probably elsewhere, psychiatrists don't know how amphetamine based meds damage the brain. Those who do prescribe memantine with it. This protects the NMDA receptors and glutamatergic system from excitotoxicity caused by amphetamine. Which leads to oxidative stress and other damage. Which helps to prevent building tolerance and for some people has repotentiated their meds to a lower dosage. Unlike other NMDA receptor antagonists, memantine is non competitive and allows normal functionality to continue. Which I had known 17 years ago so maybe my brain wouldn't be so damaged from Adderall at this point.
Hi Sean! Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that Memantine is helpful to you.
Len M.Verified Buyer
Excellent, legit products and great service 👍
Hi Len! Thank you for your feedback. :)
Raphael L.Verified Buyer
Great product. Great company. Even had it analyzed just because I had a friend who offered to do it for free. It's the real deal. Definitely will be back!
Hi Raphael, thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our product and had a positive experience with our company. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Michael F.Verified Buyer
It has been good. I've used it for a while. It can help me remain calm at times. I like many of their products!
Dear Michael, thank you so much for the feedback. We're glad you like our store and find our products effective!
Mike H.Verified Buyer
As advertised,fast shipping
A+++ no hassles
Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you received your order quickly and with no issues!
Paul W.Verified Buyer
Memantale ( memantine )
Taking 10-20 mg per day. Using it to reverse tolerance to stimulants and benzodiapine taken for depression and anxiety. Seems to work well. Also, being an NMDA receptor antagonist it does have a mild antidepressant effect and I also noticed a reduction in anxiety as well.
Hi Paul! We're happy that the product helps you! Please note that we always recommend consulting a specialist before taking any medication.
Jamie L.Verified Buyer
Great company, the Memantine was good, even included instructions from the company for use. Product just wasn't for me, or I just couldn't handle taking it for long enough for the positive effects to be shown
Hi Jamie, thanks for sharing your experience! I'm sorry that the product didn't work for you. :( For most nootropics, the effect can be varied for different people. It strongly depends on the personal conditions, so we always recommend consulting a specialist before taking any medication.
Evan D.Verified Buyer
Responsive company and swift delivery
Ran into a slight issue at the beginning of the purchasing process but this was quickly sorted by the support team, after which the products arrived even earlier than anticipated. Have yet to try but arrived in great condition :)
Hi Evan! Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you're satisfied with our service! We are always happy to help! 😌
Álvaro C.Verified Buyer
Not bad purchasing experience, but customs got everything.
None because customs got everything.
Hi Álvaro, Sorry for the unpleasant experience. :( Spain is on our list of high risk destinations, which means that we are not able to offer our regular Reshipment & Refund Policy.
Ian D.Verified Buyer
Tried memantine for a few weeks. Its like switching from the left brain to the right brain. Dopamine felt inaccessible, although irritating, encouraged me to take a break from the rat race mindset instead favoring for nature, hiking, mediating. Feels psychoactive,similar to like a cannabis/psychobilin but much more extroversive. Takes a few days to build up and pass through the system. After I felt it had done its job, I shelved it. Lovely compound but requires a lovely environment to match. I recommend, sparingly
Andrew L.Verified Buyer
just as expected, thanks for the quick shipment and quickly correcting an honest mistake. i WILL use this company again, top marks.
Rob J.Verified Buyer
Always great service, thank you!
10/10 Always great service, thank you!
Marlene M.Verified Buyer
Very satisfied. Will be re-ordering this.
James B.Verified Buyer
I wasn’t sure what to expect but it turned out perfectly!
You will now receive regular updates from us!