Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
MEMOPROVE ® (N-Pep-12)
Memoprove is a dietary supplement that consists of a blend of neuropeptides N-Pep-12. It is designed to improve cognitive performance. Memoprove acts similarly to regulatory proteins of the nervous tissue that determine the division, differentiation, and survival of neurons.
It improves neuroplasticity and stimulates neuroprotection. Some even call them “Cerebrolysin pills”.
|Form:||30 pills of 425mg|
|Form description:||Film-coated tablets|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Klocke Pharma-Service, Germany / EVER Pharma, Austria|
What is Memoprove?
The active substance of Memoprove is a mixture of N-Pep-12 neuropeptides which are extracted from the pig brain. Memoprove is designed to improve cognitive performance.
This mixture of neuropeptides is obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis of purified proteins of nerve cells in compliance with all the GMP standards, using technologies approved by representatives of the European healthcare system.
The composition of Memoprove is very similar to Cerebrolysin. Some even call the preparation “Cerebrolysin pills“. Although it is less potent compared to Cerebrolysin peptides.
Memoprove efficacy is confirmed by preclinical studies, as well as by the results of placebo-controlled studies in groups of volunteers [4, 5]. Memoprove has a favorable safety profile. There were no statistically significant differences in the incidence of adverse events between the groups receiving N-Pep-12 and placebo .
What are the Mechanisms of Action of Memoprove (N-pep-12)?
The effects of Memoprove are defined by these two mechanisms:
- Stimulation of neuroplasticity – the formation of new interneuronal connections and regenerative processes leading to an improvement in cognitive functions such as attention, memory alertness, and concentration;
- Stimulation of neuroprotection – protection of neurons and connections between them to prevent damage to nerve cells due to exposure to adverse factors (stress, toxic substances from the environment, ischemia, etc.).
These mechanisms make it possible to reduce and prevent the general damaging effect of various factors on nerve cells and its consequences in the form of cognitive decline
What is Memoprove Used For?
Memoprove can be used in the following cases:
- Mild to moderate memory impairments;
- Short-term memory problems;
- Age-related memory disorders;
- Improvement of concentration, clarity, and mental alertness;
- Facilitate processing large volumes of information, undergoing stress or overload at work;
- Normalize sleep.
Where Can I Buy Memoprove Online?
You can order Memoprove (N-Pep-12) online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Memoprove in packs of 30x425mg pills. We offer worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Memoprove and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
For more information on the analogs for cognitive improvement please refer to the post in our blog.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Memoprove Dosage?
The dosage for adults is 1 pill per day, administered during a meal. The course duration is 1 month. If necessary, the course can be repeated after 1-2 months.
Individual intolerance to the components of the product, lactase deficiency, pregnancy, and breastfeeding. Consult your doctor before use.
Safety of Use
Memoprove does NOT contain caffeine or other psychostimulants, herbs, yeast, dairy products, artificial colors, sugar, or preservatives.
Memoprove has NO drug or food interactions.
- Buchwald D et al (1996). Functional status in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, other fatiguing illnesses, and healthy individuals. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8873506/
- Alvarez AX et al (1997). Citicoline improves memory in elderly subjects. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9203170/
- Grundman M et al (2004). Mild cognitive impairment can be distinguished from Alzheimer’s disease and normal aging for clinical trials. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14732621/
- Volc D, Alvarez XA, Moessler H (2005). Cognitive Effects of the Novel Neuroprotective Dietary Supplement N-PEP-12: Evidence from a Self-Assessment Study. https://www.xediton.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Volc-et-al.pdf
- Windisch M et al (2005). N-PEP-12™ – a novel peptide compound that protects cortical neurons in culture against different age and disease associated lesions. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15750682/
- Alvarez AX et al (2005). Neuropeptide dietary supplement N-PEP-12 enhances cognitive function and activates brain bioelectrical activity in healthy elderly subjects. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16258593/
- Moessler H et al (2005). N-PEP-12 – a novel peptide compound that protects cortical neurons in culture against different age and disease associated lesions. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15750682/
- Crook TH et al (2005). Effects of N-PEP-12 on memory among older adults. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15729085/
- Matthews FE et al (2008). Two-year progression from mild cognitive impairment to dementia: to what extent do different definitions agree? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18662209/
- Rodríguez-Sánchez E et al (2011). Prevalence of cognitive impairment in individuals aged over 65 in an urban area: DERIVA study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22093337/
- Nedrow A, Steckler N, Hardman J (2013). Physician Resilience and Burnout: Can You Make the Switch? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23418835/
- Hutter-Paier B et al (2015). Long-term treatment of aged Long Evans rats with a dietary supplement containing neuroprotective peptides (N-PEP-12™) to prevent brain aging: effects of three months daily treatment by oral gavage. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25866580/
- Shaffer J (2016). Neuroplasticity and Clinical Practice: Building Brain Power for Health. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27507957/
- Roohi-Azizi M et al (2017). Changes of the brain’s bioelectrical activity in cognition, consciousness, and some mental disorders. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29445682/
- Termine C et al (2018). Cognitive Impairment in Children and Adolescents with Migraine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30154756/
- Balea et al (2021) Effects of N-Pep-12 dietary supplementation on neurorecovery after ischemic stroke https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33006057/
Based on 7 Reviews
Alexandre B.Verified Buyer
It really worked for me.
I had mental clarity, verbal fluency.
Andrew C.Verified Buyer
Excellent quality noots. Thanks for all that you do!
Hi Andrew! Thank you for your kind feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our products and service. :)
I've had very good experience with MemoProve. I've stacked it with a variety of other noots, and can say with certainty that it works well. I am planning to purchase more and cycle it a few times a year. Also recommending it to my older family members.
Dear Ivan, thank you for your feedback! We are glad that the product works well for you. 🙌
DURNFORD K.Verified Buyer
English would be a good idea
Got the product in a package in a foreign language. Not sure how to take it so not sure I took it properly, but I haven't noticed any improvement in my memory.
Hi Durnford, The dosage for adults is 1 pill per day, administered during a meal. The course duration is 1 month. If necessary, the course can be repeated after 1-2 months. You can always find the recommended dosages in the "Dosage" section of the product page.
Worked Great !!
I have used Cerebrolysin before many times but decided to use Memoprove for its **** convenience. Obviously not as strong as taking 2 ml of cerebrolysin, but still did the job to help me lower my adderall usage and feel similar after glow effects of psilocybin of feeling happy. Great for Neuroplasticity and feeling optimistic without having to use antidepressants. Very underrated product sadly
John M.Verified Buyer
Stick with cerebrolysin
Took it for about 3 weeks, my internal monologue disappeared and my memory is wrecked. It's still really bad. I thought it was brain fog, like cerebrolysin can also cause, but it isn't. I'd say stick with cerebrolysin. Or if you want an **** peptide try pinealon or cerluten.
paul m.Verified Buyer
Best nootropics store on the market
Best customer service experience with cosmic noots. Will use them every time. Can't speak more highly of them. 10/10.
You will now receive regular updates from us!