MEMOPROVE ® (N-Pep-12)
Buy Memoprove (N-Pep-12) with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Memoprove is a proprietary blend of N-Pep-12 neuropeptides designed to improve cognitive performance which acts similarly to NTP (neurotrophic factors) – regulatory proteins of the nervous tissue that determine the division, differentiation, and survival of neurons in the process of their adaptation to external influences.
Its efficacy is confirmed by preclinical studies, as well as by the results of placebo-controlled studies in groups of volunteers [4, 5]. This mixture of neuropeptides is obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis of purified proteins of nerve cells in compliance with all the GMP standards, using technologies approved by representatives of the European healthcare system.
The composition of Memoprove is very similar to Cerebrolysin (some even call it “Cerebrolysin pills”). Although it is less potent compared to Cerebrolysin peptide. For more information on the analogs for cognitive improvement please refer to the post in our blog.
The mechanisms of action of Memoprove (N-pep 12):
- Stimulation of neuroplasticity – the formation of new interneuronal connections and regenerative processes leading to an improvement in cognitive functions such as memory, attention, and concentration;
- Stimulation of neuroprotection – protection of neurons and connections between them to prevent damage to nerve cells against the background of exposure to adverse factors (stress, toxic substances from the environment, ischemia, etc.).
These mechanisms make it possible to reduce and prevent the general damaging effect of various factors on nerve cells and its consequences in the form of cognitive decline.
Who can use Memoprove (N-pep-12)?
- Those who have mild to moderate memory problems;
- Those who want to improve short-term memory;
- Those who want to maintain memory in case of its age-related disorders;
- Those who want to improve concentration, clarity, and mental alertness;
- Those who have to process large volumes of information, who are under stress, or have trouble sleeping.
Memoprove has a favorable safety profile. There were no statistically significant differences in the incidence of adverse events between the groups receiving N-Pep-12 and placebo .
Buy Memoprove N-pep-12 from CosmicNootropic at the best price and fast shipping!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Dosage and administration
Adults, 1 tablet once a day, with meals. Course duration is 1 month. If necessary, the course can be repeated after 1-2 months.
Individual intolerance to the components of the product, lactase deficiency, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Consult your doctor before use.
Memoprove does NOT contain caffeine or other psychostimulants, herbs, yeast, dairy products, artificial colors, sugar, or preservatives.
Memoprove has NO drug or food interactions.
Store in a dry place, out of the reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C (77°F).
Shelf life is 3 years. Do not use it after the expiration date.
- Buchwald D et al (1996). Functional status in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, other fatiguing illnesses, and healthy individuals. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8873506/
- Alvarez AX et al (1997). Citicoline improves memory in elderly subjects. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9203170/
- Grundman M et al (2004). Mild cognitive impairment can be distinguished from Alzheimer disease and normal aging for clinical trials. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14732621/
- Volc D, Alvarez XA, Moessler H (2005). Cognitive Effects of the Novel Neuroprotective Dietary Supplement N-PEP-12: Evidence from a Self-Assessment Study. https://www.xediton.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Volc-et-al.pdf
- Windisch M et al (2005). N-PEP-12™ – a novel peptide compound that protects cortical neurons in culture against different age and disease associated lesions. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15750682/
- Alvarez AX et al (2005). Neuropeptide dietary supplement N-PEP-12 enhances cognitive function and activates brain bioelectrical activity in healthy elderly subjects. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16258593/
- Moessler H et al (2005). N-PEP-12 – a novel peptide compound that protects cortical neurons in culture against different age and disease associated lesions. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15750682/
- Crook TH et al (2005). Effects of N-PEP-12 on memory among older adults. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15729085/
- Matthews FE et al (2008). Two-year progression from mild cognitive impairment to dementia: to what extent do different definitions agree? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18662209/
- Rodríguez-Sánchez E et al (2011). Prevalence of cognitive impairment in individuals aged over 65 in an urban area: DERIVA study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22093337/
- Nedrow A, Steckler N, Hardman J (2013). Physician Resilience and Burnout: Can You Make the Switch? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23418835/
- Hutter-Paier B et al (2015). Long-term treatment of aged Long Evans rats with a dietary supplement containing neuroprotective peptides (N-PEP-12™) to prevent brain aging: effects of three months daily treatment by oral gavage. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25866580/
- Shaffer J (2016). Neuroplasticity and Clinical Practice: Building Brain Power for Health. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27507957/
- Roohi-Azizi M et al (2017). Changes of the brain’s bioelectrical activity in cognition, consciousness, and some mental disorders. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29445682/
- Termine C et al (2018). Cognitive Impairment in Children and Adolescents with Migraine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30154756/
$135.00 – $220.00
Longidaza® (Longidaze) is an enzyme / anti-fibrotic supplement. It has a pathogenetic effect in inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs and in other diseases that may lead to fibrosis, and formation of adhesions and scars. Longidaze consists of two active components: enzyme hyaluronidase with direct anti- fibrotic and cleaving (proteolytic) effects; and high molecular weight carrier with an anti-inflammatory effect. It's used in complex and monotherapy of various pathologies.
$230.00 – $240.00
Retinalamin® is a retinoprotector that's been in practice for over 30 years. It launches mechanisms of adaptation to pathological processes and regeneration of retinal neurons. Their advantage lies in their tissue specificity, minor side effects, short duration of treatment, and long-term clinical effect. Retinalamin is known to improve visual functions in case of glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and other eye disorders.
$40.00 – $80.00
Imunofan® is a unique preparation of the USSR pharmacology. It was developed in the 1990s for the prevention of stressful conditions and rehabilitation of the military. Imunofan helps to restore the balance of the redox system. It regulates the parameters of the immune system towards its normalization and augments the efficacy of the basic therapy in a wide range of pathologies.
$20.00 – $48.00
Cereton® is a very efficient cholinergic supplement in terms of increasing brain concentration of choline. In the brain, choline and its metabolites are needed for the process of communication between neurons. Increasing phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine as a result of taking Cereton (Alpha-GPC) might improve certain cognitive functions, including memory, retention, focus, and neuroplasticity. Fast US domestic shipping is available.