Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
MEXIDOL ® (Emoxypine)
Mexidol® (Emoxypine) is an antioxidant that is produced in Russia. Its chemical structure resembles that of vitamin B6. Mexidol is a membrane protector that increases the body’s resistance to various damaging factors such as shock, hypoxia, ischemia, and cerebral circulation disorders. This medication is known to improve cerebral circulation and microcirculation and increase dopamine in the brain. Buy Mexidol (Epoxypine) with fast US delivery.
|Synonyms||Emoxypine / 2-ethyl-6-methyl-3-hydroxypyridine / Mexifin|
|Form:||30 pills of 125mg / 10 vials of 2 ml|
|Active ingredient:||Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (2-ethyl-6-methyl-3-hydroxypyridine) – 125 mg in pills or 50 mg/1 ml in vials|
|Excipients for pills:||Lactose monohydrate – 97.5 mg, povidone – 25 mg, magnesium stearate – 2.5 mg.
Film coat: opadrai II white 33G28435 – 7.5 mg (hypromellose 3 mg, titanium dioxide – 1.875 mg, lactose monohydrate – 1.575 mg, polyethylene glycol (macrogol) – 0.6 mg, triacetin – 0.45 mg).
|Excipients for vials:||Sodium metabisulfite – 0.4 mg, water for injection – up to 1 ml.|
|Pharmacological action:||Antioxidant, anxiolytic, anti-hypoxic, anticonvulsant, anti-ischemic, nootropic, neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, and cardioprotective|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Pharmasoft, Russia. https://pharmasoft.ru/|
What is Mexidol?
Mexidol is an inhibitor of free-radical processes and membrane protector with anti-hypoxic, stress-protective, nootropic, anticonvulsant, and anxiolytic action.
It is a unique development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry. The development of Emoxypine (Mexidol) is closely associated with the name of the Soviet chemist NN Semenov, who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry. The drug has been in clinical practice since the 1990s. Click on Research tab above and find a lot of Mexidol research papers.
What is Mexidol Pharmacology?
Mexidol has antioxidant, anti-hypoxic, and membrane-protective properties. The presence of succinate in the structure of Mexidol is of fundamental importance for the manifestation of its pharmacological effects, since succinate is functionally significant for many processes in the body. In particular, it is a substrate for increasing the energy metabolism in the cell. Due to its properties, free radicals, which have a damaging effect on cellular structures, are deactivated.
Mexidol reduces the viscosity of the membrane and increases its fluidity. The drug preserves the structural and functional organization of membranes and improves synaptic transmission. It enhances the compensatory activation of aerobic glycolysis and activates the energy-synthesizing functions of mitochondria.
In conditions of coronary insufficiency, the drug increases the collateral blood supply of the ischemic myocardium, preserves the integrity of cardiomyocytes, and maintains their functional activity.
What are the Benefits of Mexidol?
- Mexidol improves the blood supply of the brain, improves rheological properties of blood, and reduces platelet aggregation.
- The drug lowers the level of total cholesterol and low-density lipoproteins.
- Mexidol exhibits anti-stress action, normalizes somatic-vegetative disorders and restores sleep-wake cycles.
- It can restore disrupted learning and memory processes, and reduces dystrophic and morphological changes in various structures of the brain, improving congitive functions.
- Mexidol has a pronounced antitoxic effect in patients with a withdrawal syndrome. It eliminates neurological and neurotoxic manifestations of acute alcohol intoxication.
- Mexidol improves the functional state of the ischemic myocardium.
An important advantage of Mexidol is that it stacks well with most nootropics, for example Meldonium. Besides, Mexidol enhances the effect of tranquilizers, neuroleptics, antidepressants, hypnotics, and anticonvulsants. Thus with Mexidol it is possible to reduce their doses and diminish some side effects.
What is the Intended Uses of Mexidol?
Mexidol is effective in the treatment of acute and chronic diseases caused by ischemia and hypoxia. Mexidol is known to treat the followings diseases:
- Neurology: vegetovascular dystonia, acute cerebral circulation disorders, cognitive problems associated with cerebral arteriosclerosis (impaired memory, speech, loss of basic skills, etc.), traumatic brain injury;
- Cardiology: for the complex treatment of ischemic heart disease;
- Psychiatry: withdrawal syndrome (alcohol or drug withdrawal), anxiety disorders, neurosis, intoxication with drugs from the group of antipsychotics;
- Surgery: for the complex treatment of acute purulent-inflammatory processes in the peritoneum.
Where Can I Order Mexidol Online?
You can buy Mexidol (Emoxypine) online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Mexidol in packs of 30x125mg pills or 10x2ml vials. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Mexidol and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Mexidol Dosage?
The drug is taken orally, 1-2 pills 3 times a day. The maximum daily dose is 800 mg (6 pills). The common duration of therapy is 2–6 weeks.
The course duration of the alcohol abstinence treatment is 5–7 days.
The duration of treatment in the case of ischemic heart disease is 6–8 weeks or more.
Hypersensitivity, acute kidney and liver diseases, pregnancy, and lactation.
Mexidol Side Effects
Side effects of Mexidol are rare. They include nausea, dry mouth, and allergic reactions.
The patient may feel drowsiness in case of an overdose. Hence special caution must be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in other potentially dangerous activities.
- Ivanov et al (2002) Effectiveness of mexidol in acute pancreatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12416225
- Garazha et al (2006) Efficacy of the use of antioxidant preparation mexidol in comprehensive treatment of inflammatory diseases of parodontium https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17310943
- Voronina et al (2007) Mexidol effects in extreme conditions (experiments with animals) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18672520
- Volchegorskii et al (2008) Effect of alpha-lipoic acid and mexidol on neuro- and the affective status in patients at early stages of diabetic foot syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19069461
- L Abramenko et al (2011) The assessment of the clinical efficacy, vasoactive and metabolic effects of mexidol in elderly patients with discirculatory encephalopathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22611676
- Volchegorkii et al (2011) Comparative study of alpha-lipoic acid and mexidol effects on affective status, cognitive functions and quality of life in diabetes mellitus patients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22288155
- Tsublova et al (2012) Studies on actoprotective and antihypoxic properties of new succinate-containing benzothiazole derivatives https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23074949
- Motin et al (2012) Electrophysiological study of the mechanism of mexidol action https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22442954
- Shchul’kin et al (2014) A comparative study of mexidol and mexiprim pharmacokinetic parameters https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25591654
- Androfagina et al (2015) Mexidol in the rehabilitation of patients in the acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26978645
- V Sergin, T Dronova (2015) The use of mexidol in the intensive treatment of acute severe ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26121002
- Chukanova et al (2015) The results of the study of the efficacy and safety of mexidol in patients with chronic cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26081329
- Berezhnaya et al (2016) The efficacy of combination therapy with mexidol and cerebrolysin in chronic cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27240176
- Povarnina et al (2017) Comparison of the Pharmacological Effects of Dimeric Dipeptide Nerve Growth Factor Mimetic GK-2 and Mexidol on the Model of Ischemic Stroke in Rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29181667
- Stakhovskaya et al (2017) Results of a randomized double blind multicenter placebo-controlled, in parallel groups trial of the efficacy and safety of prolonged sequential therapy with mexidol in the acute and early recovery stages of hemispheric ischemic stroke (EPICA) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28665371
- Volchegorskii et al (2017) Anxiolytic and antidepressant effects of emoxipine, reamberin and mexidol in experimental diabetes mellitus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28638031
- Gromova et al (2017) A study of the neuroprotective effect of mexidol on the cell model of glutamate stress https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29376987
- N Kulai, E Kovalchuk (2018) Assessment of the efficacy of mexidol in the combination with hyperbaric oxygen in acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29798984
- Zamoshchina et al (2018) Effect of mexidol on physical working capacity and level of lactate in the blood of rats in conditions of light deprivation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30585610
- Gromova et al (2018) Experience with mexidol in neurological practice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30499505
- Yakusheva et al (2018) An effect of mexidol on the expression of the transcription factor Nrf2 in the rat cerebral cortex in ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29927406
- Godunova et al (2018) An influence of submaximal (submineximal) doses of mexidol on oxidant stress and inflammation in the acute period of ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29560937
- E Dyakonova, V Makerova (2018) Mono- and combination therapy with the mexidol in young patients with cerebral angiodystonia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30251978
- E Polozova (2018) Preventive therapy with mexidol in toxic damage to the heart https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29697688
- Kunelskaya et al (2019) [Possibility of application Mexidol for the treatment of patients suffering from sensorineural hearing loss and cerebrovascular insufficiency] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32027333/
- Shamrey et al (2020) [Possibilities of using Mexidol in the complex therapy of mental disorders] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32621483/
- Zavadenko et al (2022) [Results of a multicentre double-blind randomised placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of Mexidol in the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children (MEGA)] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35485068/
- Voronina et al (2022) [The role of oxidative stress in hemorrhagic stroke and restorative effects of Mexidol] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36036146/
- Gupta et al (2022) Promising effects of emoxypine and its succinate derivative in the management of various diseases-with insights on recent patent applications https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35992374/
Based on 12 Reviews
Matija G.Verified Buyer
Felt drained for years, started getting agitation than anxiety first time in my life in 2020 after pain medication switch. Been put on Clonazepam to make me function which made me not get anxiety but made me feel numb and drowsy,memory issues. This after quarter tab made be get rush of happiness probably due to my dopamine being so depleted all these years. Than went to half tab and full tab once a day and energy levels coming back to where I was before all this. Makes me take less of my pain medication and anxiety medication. It makes both work better and I need less of them. My memory recall is getting much better, mood much more stable. Only 3 days with this at low dose and seeing amazing mood lift. Unlike anything before. I will stick with this for couple weeks than try SELANK and report back. But this on its own is already enough. Russian pharma is the best. Using vitamin analogues and more natural approach to fix people vs all else here in the West. Thank you for carrying this product and making it available for us. If you were closer I would kiss you and give you a hug the Slavic way! Pozdrav!
Dear Matija, thank you for your kind words! We are really happy that our product helps you. We wish you good health! 🧡
John S.Verified Buyer
Definitely Sedates You
I see this being a moderate anxiolytic but on the very sedating side. The first day, I felt strange AF. It felt like my center of vision was changed and my head felt wierd. There's no euphoria, so it's not pleasant. It's designed to treat vascular disorders, so I'm not expecting this to be like NZT or anything ****. I was on this stuff for 4 days and my mom asked me a question and then I snapped because I got easily irritated. I get pretty mad on this stuff, I don't know.
Hi John! We are sorry that the product didn't work for you properly. Sometimes a product really may not have the right effect because metabolic processes can vary greatly from person to person. That's why we always recommend consulting a doctor before taking a product so that you can find the right one for you.
Simon J.Verified Buyer
The full effects took about 2-3 days but the cardiovascular benefits could be felt within couple of hours. Very good product for heart regulations
Mieszko S.Verified Buyer
Works great. It is worth using in a training cycle and as an anti-clotting protection. The drug works 100%. It's worth having it.
Melinda M.Verified Buyer
Mexidol is my favorite nootropic
I purchased Mexidol to help with my benzodiazepine related issues. After 13 years on it, I wanted to completely discontinue my benzo because of the unpleasant head symptoms between doses and the worsening cognitive impairment. Mexidol gives you a nice, clean, clear headed feeling and eliminates head pressure and burning. Unfortunately I had to reinstate on 1 mg benzo, as the coordination and perception problems while completely off bzd left me non-functional for over 6 months after a way too fast taper. So I needed a new strategy. The good news is that now I have nootropics under my belt to combat interdose headaches and cog fog! :) With Mexidol, 1 mg benzo feels twice as much in terms of relaxation but without too heavy sedation and cognitive impairment. As for Cosmic Nootropic, these guys provide a top notch service. You are informed about every important step through the order process. They are quick to respond should you have any questions...unlike other nootropic vendors I've done business with. Those vendors might offer cheaper prices but the professional communication and fast shipping from Cosmic worth the extra cost. Thanks for your service and keep it up!
Great with Cerebrolysin
Mexidol is commonly administered along with Cerebrolysin in clinical studies to (I suppose) enhance the efficacy of Cerebrolysin. The effects are mild but I am sure it has helped me, at least the Cerebrolysin cycle I am on is very effective. Good product!
Severi H.Verified Buyer
Very effective for mood disturbances
Very satisfied with this product, effective for mood and gives me extra energy throught a day and for me boosts sports! Shipping was super fast, recommendations here!
Franz D.Verified Buyer
Excellent product and service. Order received quicker than expected. I will definitely buy from Cosmic Nootropic again in the future. While I could go in to what Mexidol is used for, I would suggest anyone who is interested to do their own research on what it is and what it does. If you do decide to order some, I would recommend that you order it from here.
Thank you for the feedback!
Kyle A.Verified Buyer
Mexidol is Effective
Can't rate this highly enough, I have been using it for about 5 months now and it keeps me thinking clearly and gives me a subtle energy boost. It's a great antioxidant which has improved the appearance of my skin.
Kamil M.Verified Buyer
Fast Delivery to UK , product looks good!
Great service, I received my order on a Friday and i placed the order the previous Sunday (Ordering from UK) so was really surprised at the fast delivery ! And the product looks great , 100% happy
Nonna M.Verified Buyer
Authentic product, easy transaction but it took over 3 weeks for delivery to the US. Otherwise, I am happy I used this company.
Thank you Nonna! Sorry to hear that delivery was slow for you. All shipment are carried out by the Russian Post and your local postal service, therefore we cannot affect shipping times.
Good but not perfect
Excellent customer service and quick delivery from Cosmic nootropics. Product itself didn't work on me as i expected. I did not seen any calmness. However it did gave me HD vision and focus. The last effect is a nice surprise which I intend to explore in near future. I dosed as indicated on the website.
You will now receive regular updates from us!