MEXIDOL ® (Emoxypine)
Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Mexidol® (Emoxypine) is an antioxidant produced in Russia. Its chemical structure resembles vitamin B6. Mexidol is a membrane protector that increases the body’s resistance to various damaging factors such as shock, hypoxia, ischemia, or cerebral circulation disorders. This medication is known to improve cerebral circulation and microcirculation and increase dopamine in the brain.
Buy Mexidol (Epoxypine) with fast US delivery!
|Synonyms||Emoxypine / 2-ethyl-6-methyl-3-hydroxypyridine / Mexifin|
|Form:||30 pills of 125mg / 10 vials of 2 ml|
|Active ingredient:||Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate (2-ethyl-6-methyl-3-hydroxypyridine) – 125 mg in pills or 50 mg/1 ml in vials|
|Excipients for pills:||Lactose monohydrate – 97.5 mg, povidone – 25 mg, magnesium stearate – 2.5 mg.
Film coat: opadrai II white 33G28435 – 7.5 mg (hypromellose 3 mg, titanium dioxide – 1.875 mg, lactose monohydrate – 1.575 mg, polyethylene glycol (macrogol) – 0.6 mg, triacetin – 0.45 mg).
|Excipients for vials:||Sodium metabisulfite – 0.4 mg, water for injection – up to 1 ml.|
|Pharmacological action:||Antioxidant, anxiolytic, antihypoxic, anticonvulsant, anti-ischemic, nootropic, neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory and cardioprotective|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Pharmasoft, Russia. https://pharmasoft.ru/|
What is Mexidol?
Mexidol is a unique development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry. The development of Emoxypine is closely associated with the name of the Soviet chemist N.N. Semenov, who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry. The drug has been in clinical practice since the mid-1990s.
Mexidol is an inhibitor of free-radical processes and membrane protector with antihypoxic, stress-protective, nootropic, anticonvulsant and anxiolytic action.
The presence of succinate in the structure of Mexidol is of fundamental importance for the manifestation of its pharmacological effects since succinate is functionally significant for many processes in the body. In particular, it is a substrate for increasing the energy metabolism in the cell. Due to its properties, free radicals, which have a damaging effect on the cellular structures, are deactivated.
What are the Mexidol Benefits and Effects?
- Mexidol has antioxidant, antihypoxic, and membrane-protective properties. It reduces the viscosity of the membrane and increases its fluidity. The drug preserves the structural and functional organization of membranes and improves synaptic transmission.
- It enhances compensatory activation of aerobic glycolysis and activates the energy-synthesizing functions of mitochondria.
- Mexidol improves blood supply of the brain, improves microcirculation and rheological properties of blood, and reduces platelet aggregation.
- The drug lowers the level of total cholesterol and low-density lipoproteins.
- Anti-stress action of the drug normalizes post-stress behavior and somatic-vegetative disorders, restores sleep-wake cycles, disrupted learning and memory processes, and reduces dystrophic and morphological changes in various structures of the brain.
- Mexidol has a pronounced antitoxic effect in patients with withdrawal syndrome. It eliminates neurological and neurotoxic manifestations of acute alcohol intoxication, and is also capable of removing cognitive impairments caused by prolonged intake of ethanol and its discontinuation.
- Mexidol improves the functional state of the ischemic myocardium. In conditions of coronary insufficiency, the drug increases the collateral blood supply of the ischemic myocardium, preserves the integrity of cardiomyocytes, and maintains their functional activity. It restores effectively myocardial contractility with reversible cardiac dysfunction.
- Mexidol enhances the effect of tranquilizers, neuroleptics, antidepressants, hypnotics, and anticonvulsants, so that it is possible to reduce their doses and diminish side effects.
What are the Intended Uses of Mexidol?
Due to its universal mechanism of action and a wide range of pharmacological effects, Mexidol is effective in the treatment of acute and chronic diseases caused by ischemia and hypoxia of various origins. Nowadays the drug is widely used in neurology, cardiology, psychiatry, and narcology. Mexidol is known to treat the followings diseases:
- Neurology: vegetovascular dystonia, acute cerebral circulation disorders, cognitive problems associated with cerebral arteriosclerosis (impaired memory, speech, loss of basic skills, etc.), traumatic brain injury;
- Cardiology: for the complex treatment of ischemic heart disease;
- Psychiatry: withdrawal syndrome (alcohol or drug withdrawal), anxiety disorders, neurosis, intoxication with drugs from the group of antipsychotics;
- Surgery: for the complex treatment of acute purulent-inflammatory processes in the peritoneum.
Where Can I Order Mexidol Online?
You can buy Mexidol (Emoxypine) online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Mexidol in packs of 30x125mg pills or 10x2ml vials. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Mexidol and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
In our store, you can also find a close analog of Mexidol – Ethoxidol.
Be sure to check it out! In some cases, it turns to be even more effective than Mexidol!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Mexidol Dosage?
The drug is taken orally, 1-2 pills 3 times a day. The maximum daily dose is 800 mg (6 pills). The common duration of therapy is 2–6 weeks.
The course duration of the alcohol abstinence treatment is 5–7 days.
The duration of treatment in case of ischemic heart disease is 6–8 weeks or more.
Hypersensitivity, acute kidney and liver diseases, pregnancy and lactation.
Mexidol Side Effects
Side effects of Mexidol are rare. They includes nausea, dry mouth and allergic reactions.
The patient may feel drowsiness in case of an overdose. Hence special caution must be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in other potentially dangerous activities.
- Ivanov et al (2002) Effectiveness of mexidol in acute pancreatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12416225
- Garazha et al (2006) Efficacy of the use of antioxidant preparation mexidol in comprehensive treatment of inflammatory diseases of parodontium https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17310943
- Voronina et al (2007) Mexidol effects in extreme conditions (experiments with animals) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18672520
- Volchegorskii et al (2008) Effect of alpha-lipoic acid and mexidol on neuro- and the affective status in patients at early stages of diabetic foot syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19069461
- L Abramenko et al (2011) The assessment of the clinical efficacy, vasoactive and metabolic effects of mexidol in elderly patients with discirculatory encephalopathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22611676
- Volchegorkii et al (2011) Comparative study of alpha-lipoic acid and mexidol effects on affective status, cognitive functions and quality of life in diabetes mellitus patients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22288155
- Tsublova et al (2012) Studies on actoprotective and antihypoxic properties of new succinate-containing benzothiazole derivatives https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23074949
- Motin et al (2012) Electrophysiological study of the mechanism of mexidol action https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22442954
- Shchul’kin et al (2014) A comparative study of mexidol and mexiprim pharmacokinetic parameters https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25591654
- Androfagina et al (2015) Mexidol in the rehabilitation of patients in the acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26978645
- V Sergin, T Dronova (2015) The use of mexidol in the intensive treatment of acute severe ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26121002
- Chukanova et al (2015) The results of the study of the efficacy and safety of mexidol in patients with chronic cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26081329
- Berezhnaya et al (2016) The efficacy of combination therapy with mexidol and cerebrolysin in chronic cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27240176
- Povarnina et al (2017) Comparison of the Pharmacological Effects of Dimeric Dipeptide Nerve Growth Factor Mimetic GK-2 and Mexidol on the Model of Ischemic Stroke in Rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29181667
- Stakhovskaya et al (2017) Results of a randomized double blind multicenter placebo-controlled, in parallel groups trial of the efficacy and safety of prolonged sequential therapy with mexidol in the acute and early recovery stages of hemispheric ischemic stroke (EPICA) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28665371
- Volchegorskii et al (2017) Anxiolytic and antidepressant effects of emoxipine, reamberin and mexidol in experimental diabetes mellitus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28638031
- Gromova et al (2017) A study of the neuroprotective effect of mexidol on the cell model of glutamate stress https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29376987
- N Kulai, E Kovalchuk (2018) Assessment of the efficacy of mexidol in the combination with hyperbaric oxygen in acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29798984
- Zamoshchina et al (2018) Effect of mexidol on physical working capacity and level of lactate in the blood of rats in conditions of light deprivation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30585610
- Gromova et al (2018) Experience with mexidol in neurological practice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30499505
- Yakusheva et al (2018) An effect of mexidol on the expression of the transcription factor Nrf2 in the rat cerebral cortex in ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29927406
- Godunova et al (2018) An influence of submaximal (submineximal) doses of mexidol on oxidant stress and inflammation in the acute period of ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29560937
- E Dyakonova, V Makerova (2018) Mono- and combination therapy with the mexidol in young patients with cerebral angiodystonia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30251978
- E Polozova (2018) Preventive therapy with mexidol in toxic damage to the heart https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29697688
- Kunelskaya et al (2019) [Possibility of application Mexidol for the treatment of patients suffering from sensorineural hearing loss and cerebrovascular insufficiency] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32027333/
- Shamrey et al (2020) [Possibilities of using Mexidol in the complex therapy of mental disorders] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32621483/
- Zavadenko et al (2022) [Results of a multicentre double-blind randomised placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of Mexidol in the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children (MEGA)] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35485068/
- Voronina et al (2022) [The role of oxidative stress in hemorrhagic stroke and restorative effects of Mexidol] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36036146/
- Gupta et al (2022) Promising effects of emoxypine and its succinate derivative in the management of various diseases-with insights on recent patent applications https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35992374/
Magne B6® (Magnesium + Vitamin B6) is a drug intended to restore the amount of magnesium in the body. Normal levels of magnesium are important for the maintenance of heart and nervous system function. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) improves magnesium absorption from the digestive system into the body’s cells. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Nootropics Bundle to find your perfect nootropic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains 5 most popular products in the category. CosmicNootropic Bundles are perfect for finding supplements that work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains 5 most popular products in the category. CosmicNootropic Bundles are perfect for finding supplements that work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!