Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
MELDONIUM (Mildronate ®)
Buy Meldonium (Mildronate) Online
Meldonium (trade name – Mildronate®) is a pharmaceutical that was developed in the 1970s as an anti-ischemia medication. Meldonium is now also used as a nootropic aimed to restore energy and performance in case of physical and mental overload. Athletes are known to take it for better sports results.
|Chemical name||Meldonium / 3-(2,2,2-trimethylhydrazine)propionate / THP / MET-8 / Quaterine|
|Form:||40 pills of 250mg / 60 pills of 500mg|
|Form description:||White gelatin capsules with a white crystalline powder inside or colorless solution in vials|
|Active ingredient:||Meldonium dihydrate|
|Excipients for capsules:||Potato starch, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate.
Shell of the capsules: titanium dioxide (E171), gelatin
|Excipients for vials:||Water for injections|
|Pharmacological action:||Metabolic agent|
|Shelf life:||4 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Grindex, Latvia https://grindeks.eu/|
What is Meldonium?
Meldonium is the active substance of Mildronate. It is a synthetic analog of gamma-butyrobetaine, a compound found in every cell of the human body. Meldonium is said to have the ability to prevent the accumulation of activated forms of unoxidized fatty acids in cells and normalize myocardial metabolism.
According to the manufacturer, in ischemia Meldonium restores the balance between the processes of oxygen delivery and its consumption in cells. Also it activates glycolysis, which proceeds without additional oxygen consumption. This reduces oxidative stress and cellular damage and makes the body use energy in a more efficient way. Full meldonium review is available in our blog.
What are the Mildronate Benefits and Effects?
- Increased efficiency, improved mood,
- Reduced symptoms of mental and physical overload,
- Activation of tissue and humoral immunity,
- Cardioprotective effect.
In acute ischemic myocardial damage, Meldonium is known to slow down the formation of a necrotic zone and shorten the rehabilitation period. In heart failure, the drug is said to improve myocardial contractility, increase exercise tolerance, and reduce the frequency of angina attacks. In acute and chronic ischemic disorders of cerebral circulation, it can improve blood circulation in the ischemic area and promote the redistribution of blood in favor of the affected tissues.
It also has a tonic effect on the central nervous system, and eliminates functional disorders of the somatic and autonomic nervous system in patients with chronic alcoholism and withdrawal syndrome.
Can Meldonium be used by healthy people?
In addition to that, Meldonium can be beneficial for relatively healthy people too. Mildronate improves work capacity during physical and mental overloads due to more efficient cellular metabolism and better blood circulation. Animal tests showed that Meldonium increases mobility and possible exercise time before fatigue. Besides it is also known to protect against stress.
Can Meldonium Be Used in Sports?
Among athletes, Meldonium is used to increase recovery rate, endurance, and exercise performance. It is said to improve muscle tissue oxygenation and it helps muscles work better.
However, Meldonium is classed as an S4 substance under the WADA code, which addresses hormone and metabolic modulators. For this reason it is not recommended to take it prior to serious competition. Meldonium can test positive in doping control tests.
What Does Meldonium (Mildronate) Do?
Here is the video explanation of Mildronate’s effect in the cell ⬇️
Where to Buy Mildronate Online?
You can order Mildronate (Meldonium) online at different vendors in various forms: Mildronate powder, capsules and vials. Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
CosmicNootropic offers Mildronate in packs of 40x250mg and 60x500mg pills with worldwide shipping and volume discounts! We sell original, pure nootropics of high quality with safety confirmed by years of research and clinical trials.
You can order Mildronate and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Is Meldonium Legal?
It is not licensed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in the United States and is not authorized in the rest of Europe – which means that doctors in these countries cannot prescribe Mildronate. However, you can still buy it online for personal use.
All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Before using Meldonium consulting a qualified MD is mandatory. See more
What is Mildronate Dosage?
For the purpose of increasing tolerance to mental and physical overload, the recommended dosage is 250 mg of Mildronate 2–4 times per day.
Before and during athletic events, athletes are recommended to take 500–1000 mg prior to workouts, preferably in the morning.
The standard duration of a course is between 14 and 21 days.
What are Mildronate’s Side Effects?
Mildronate is, in general, well-tolerated, and side effects are rare. They may include headaches, high blood pressure, agitation, and allergic reactions. With caution: patients with kidney or liver disorders.
- Shutenko et al (1995) Mildronate: mechanisms of action and prospects for correction of pathologic states https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF02219376
- Georges et al (2000) Carnitine Transport into Muscular Cells. Inhibition of Transport and Cell Growth by Mildronate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10751544
- Dambrova et al (2002) Mildronate: Cardioprotective Action through Carnitine-Lowering Effect https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12242052
- Sjakste et al (2004) Endothelium- and nitric oxide-dependent vasorelaxing activities of gamma-butyrobetaine esters: possible link to the antiischemic activities of mildronate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15219822
- Sjakste et al (2005) Mildronate: An Antiischemic Drug for Neurological Indications https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16007237/
- Peschechera et al (2005) Carnitine depletion in rat pups from mothers given mildronate: A model of carnitine deficiency in late fetal and neonatal life https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15979102
- Liepinch et al (2006) Mildronate, an Inhibitor of Carnitine Biosynthesis, Induces an Increase in Gamma-Butyrobetaine Contents and Cardioprotection in Isolated Rat Heart Infarction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17204911
- Sesti et al (2006) Mildronate, a novel fatty acid oxidation inhibitor and antianginal agent, reduces myocardial infarct size without affecting hemodynamics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16633095
- Liepnich et al (2008) Mildronate decreases carnitine availability and up-regulates glucose uptake and related gene expression in the mouse heart https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18801379
- _Mildronate_improves_carotid_baroreceptor_reflex_function_in_patients_with_chronic_heart_failure Vitols et al (2008) Mildronate improves carotid baroreceptor reflex function in patients with chronic heart failure https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228500027
- Liepnich et al (2009) Protective effects of mildronate in an experimental model of type 2 diabetes in Goto-Kakizaki rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19594753
- Liepnich et al (2009) Effects of long-term mildronate treatment on cardiac and liver functions in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19663820
- Trumbeckaite et al (2009) Effects of ischemia-reperfusion and pretreatment with mildronate on rat liver mitochondrial function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19904009
- Vilskersts et al (2009) Mildronate, a Regulator of Energy Metabolism, Reduces Atherosclerosis in apoE/LDLR –/– Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19325254
- Jaudzems et al (2009) Inhibition of carnitine acetyltransferase by mildronate, a regulator of energy metabolism https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19912061
- Zvejniece et al (2010) Mildronate exerts acute anticonvulsant and antihypnotic effects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20661137
- Kuka et al (2011) The Cardioprotective Effect of Mildronate is Diminished After Co-Treatment With l-Carnitine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21903968
- Isajevs et al (2011) Mildronate as a Regulator of Protein Expression in a Rat Model of Parkinson’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22186119
- V. Dzerve (2011) A Dose-Dependent Improvement in Exercise Tolerance in Patients With Stable Angina Treated With Mildronate: A Clinical Trial “MILSS I” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22186118
- Zhu et al (2013) Efficacy and Safety of Mildronate for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Phase II Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23949899
- Klusa et al (2013) Mildronate and its Neuroregulatory Mechanisms: Targeting the Mitochondria, Neuroinflammation, and Protein Expression https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24375241
- Klusa et al (2013) Mildronate enhances learning/memory and changes hippocampal protein expression in trained rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23537732
- Beitnere et al (2014) Carnitine congener mildronate protects against stress and haloperidol-induced impairment in memory and brain protein expression in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25446926
- Zhao et al (2015) Single- and Multiple-dose Pharmacokinetic, Safety and Tolerability Study of Mildronate Injection in Healthy Chinese Subjects Pharmacokinetic of Mildronate Injection https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26697890
- Dambrova et al (2016) Pharmacological effects of meldonium: Biochemical mechanisms and biomarkers of cardiometabolic activity https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26850121/
- Schobersberger et al (2016) Story behind meldonium-from pharmacology to performance enhancement: a narrative review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27465696/
- Di Cristo et al (2019) Meldonium improves Huntington’s disease mitochondrial dysfunction by restoring peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ coactivator 1α expression https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30362565/
- Gureev et al (2021) Mildronate protects heart mtDNA from oxidative stress toxicity induced by exhaustive physical exercise https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33930377/
- Savic et al (2021) Hyperpolarized magnetic resonance shows that the anti-ischemic drug meldonium leads to increased flux through pyruvate dehydrogenase in vivo resulting in improved post-ischemic function in the diabetic heart https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33458907/
- Vilskersts et al (2021) Protective Effects of Meldonium in Experimental Models of Cardiovascular Complications with a Potential Application in COVID-19 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35008470/
Based on 51 Reviews
Jared S.Verified Buyer
I love Meldonium
God tier nootropic to use for high intensity workouts, especially with a high carb meal. Wouldn't use it every day but it can definitely protect you from stress and muscle damage in my opinion. Clears up your brain too!
Hi Jared! Thank you for your feedback!
Niamh M.Verified Buyer
Great spur of energy during run without jitteriness
Dear Niamh, thank you for your feedback!
James M.Verified Buyer
definitely a pick-me-up in the gym
aids focus. I also feel a greater precision with my movement.
Thanks for the feedback, James. We're happy to know Meldonium works well for you!
trevor d.Verified Buyer
I have been using this product for many months. I cannot tell you how satisfied iam. I have more energy, higher endurance and overall health has improved.
Dear Trevor, Thank you for sharing your experience with our product. We are glad that Mildronate helped you!
Brooke R.Verified Buyer
Brain power !
I believe this have me results; a clear focus.
Dear Brooke, thank you for your review on this product as well :) Happy to hear it was helpful too!
Brandon S.Verified Buyer
Very prompt in delivery and will recommend to people in the future
Dear Brandon, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
ERIC V.Verified Buyer
ex endurance athlete turned handicapped
Excellent. Use it for my diaphragm palsy since I lost my phrenic nerve. Look it up. not a small feat.
Dear Eric, we are thrilled to hear that you find Meldonium effective for you!
trevor d.Verified Buyer
This product definately improved energy levels.A feel of wellbeing was constant, with improved sleep and early rising. Would highly recomend this product.
Hi Trevor! We are happy that the product worked for you :)
Niall C.Verified Buyer
Works for keeping my workout going for longer
Good experience - managed to increase stamina in workouts.
Dear Niall, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our product :)
Has helped a lot
I have been taking this now for about 4 months with a proper break. I'm a former high School athlete who hasn't really been able to get back in shape due to my physicality being lackluster having fallen away from my old training regiments. It had been 15 years since I had even remotely considered working out or doing any form of exercise. When I started back up with the exercise routines initially everything was beyond difficult and for the first two months with diet changes and a basic exercise routine I saw zero progress towards any sort of physical improvement whatsoever. My cardio was still the same I wasn't seeing any weight loss and my strength needless to say was not improving much. After doing some research I decided to give meldonium a try. After the first week I started to see improvements in my endurance and stamina. I went from only being able to do about three or four miles on a bike to being able to do 7-10 after just one week of use. Originally I thought it was placebo but I only continued to improve the longer I took this. I have since lost 35 lbs I am able to do 20 to 25 miles on a bicycle. For athletes trying to use this as a performance enhancer right away I'm sure you will see a benefit. People like myself though who just need that little extra edge to make progress and their fitness goals, give it time be patient the results will speak for themselves.
Hi William, thank you so much for sharing your detailed experience with Meldonium! We're thrilled to hear how it has positively impacted your fitness journey and helped you achieve significant progress in endurance, stamina, and weight loss. We appreciate your trust in our product and wish you continued success in reaching your fitness goals. :)
Took this with an open mind, really not knowing what to expect. I'd read online how some individuals had seen more endurance, better recovery, etc. So it was really all over the place. First time I dosed 500mg half hour prior to my workout. Noticed nothing, during or after :(. Thought it might be a bust. Next and subsequent sessions I dosed at 1g 30 min prior. Focus was intense. Best thing i can compare it to was my first time working out after taking 30mg of Adderall. Session was fire. Didn't want to stop. Didn't see any of the other purported benefits (everyone reacts differently) but from a focus/intensity aspect this one is hands down my favorite. Maybe add some cheque drops to the mix for aggression. Can't wait to combine with the new turkesterone product to see how that complements the overall benefit.
Dear Paul, Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy that the product is working well for you 🙌
James B.Verified Buyer
Data shows it may be able to treat diabetes and heart failure.
Dear James , thank you for sharing your experience!
VASSILIS M.Verified Buyer
Best Mildronate in the market. Safe and fast delivery. Many thanks!
Hi Vassilis, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product and delivery! :)
Cormac F.Verified Buyer
Communicative and friendly service with quality products. Always confident in ordering with these people, 11/10.
Hi Cormac! Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot to us that you're happy with our services. :)
VASSILIS M.Verified Buyer
All the products are spot on!
Dear Vassilis, thank you very much for your feedback!
Thu N.Verified Buyer
Didn’t do anything for me
Did nothing at all
Hi Thu! We are sorry that the product didn't work for you. Sometimes a product really may not have the right effect because metabolic processes can vary greatly from person to person. That's why we always recommend consulting a doctor before taking a product so that you can find the right one for you.
Super Fast Shipping too. Love Cosmic.
Love this product for when I'm feeling extra tired or run down. Less is more for me so I stick to one capsule and easily lasts all day. Great pre-workout too. 100% gives you an extra push. Wakes you up without feeling weird or jittery.
Hi Chrissy! Thanks for sharing your experience and for your kind words! 💙
Abraham S.Verified Buyer
Helps with COVID lethargy
I've had a feeling of lethargy after getting COVID over a year ago. Meldonium has helped me feel awake. Not buzzing or stimulated, just awake. Which for me is great, I'll keep taking on days I need it. Very happy I gave it a try.
Hi Abraham, Thanks for sharing your experience! We're glad that the product works well for you. :) Please note that we always recommend consulting a specialist before taking any meds.
Adam S.Verified Buyer
Excellent molecule for certain uses
Very good for circulation
Evelyn W.Verified Buyer
Pill melted in the box and was not able to have a single one intact.
Hi Evelyn! We're very sorry for your bad experience. Please contact us via email so that we could sort it out: [email protected]
You will now receive regular updates from us!