Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
MELDONIUM (Mildronate ®)
Buy Meldonium (Mildronate) Online
Meldonium (trade name – Mildronate®) is a pharmaceutical that was developed in the 1970s as an anti-ischemia medication. Meldonium is now also used as a nootropic aimed to restore energy and performance in case of physical and mental overload. Athletes are known to take it for better sports results.
Order Meldonium with fast US delivery!
|Chemical name||Meldonium / 3-(2,2,2-trimethylhydrazine)propionate / THP / MET-8 / Quaterine|
|Form:||40 pills of 250mg / 60 pills of 500mg|
|Form description:||White gelatin capsules with a white crystalline powder inside or colorless solution in vials|
|Active ingredient:||Meldonium dihydrate|
|Excipients for capsules:||Potato starch, silicon dioxide, calcium stearate.
Shell of the capsules: titanium dioxide (E171), gelatin
|Excipients for vials:||Water for injections|
|Pharmacological action:||Metabolic agent|
|Shelf life:||4 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Grindex, Latvia https://grindeks.eu/|
What is Meldonium?
Meldonium is the active substance of Mildronate. It is a synthetic analog of gamma-butyrobetaine, a compound found in every cell of the human body. Meldonium prevents the accumulation of activated forms of unoxidized fatty acids in cells and normalizes myocardial metabolism.
According to the manufacturer, in ischemia Meldonium restores the balance between the processes of oxygen delivery and its consumption in cells. Also it activates glycolysis, which proceeds without additional oxygen consumption. This reduces oxidative stress and cellular damage and makes the body use energy in a more efficient way.
What are the Mildronate Benefits and Effects?
- Increased efficiency, improved mood,
- Reduced symptoms of mental and physical overload,
- Activation of tissue and humoral immunity,
- Cardioprotective effect.
In acute ischemic myocardial damage, Meldonium is known to slow down the formation of a necrotic zone and shorten the rehabilitation period. In heart failure, the drug is said to improve myocardial contractility, increase exercise tolerance, and reduce the frequency of angina attacks. In acute and chronic ischemic disorders of cerebral circulation, it can improve blood circulation in the ischemic area and promote the redistribution of blood in favor of the affected tissues.
It also has a tonic effect on the central nervous system, and eliminates functional disorders of the somatic and autonomic nervous system in patients with chronic alcoholism and withdrawal syndrome.
In addition to that, Meldonium can be beneficial for relatively healthy people too. Mildronate improves work capacity during physical and mental overloads due to more efficient cellular metabolism and better blood circulation. Animal tests showed that Meldonium increases mobility and possible exercise time before fatigue. Besides it is also known to protect against stress.
Can Meldonium Be Used in Sports?
Among athletes, Meldonium is used to increase recovery rate, endurance, and exercise performance. It is said to improve muscle tissue oxygenation and it helps muscles work better.
However, Meldonium is classed as an S4 substance under the WADA code, which addresses hormone and metabolic modulators. For this reason it is not recommended to take it prior to serious competition. Meldonium can test positive in doping control tests.
What Does Meldonium (Mildronate) Do?
Here is the video explanation of Mildronate’s effect in the cell ⬇️
Where to Buy Mildronate Online?
You can order Mildronate (Meldonium) online at different vendors in various forms: Mildronate powder, capsules and vials. Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
CosmicNootropic offers Mildronate in packs of 40x250mg and 60x500mg pills with fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! We sell original, pure nootropics of high quality with safety confirmed by years of research and clinical trials.
You can order Mildronate and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Is Meldonium Legal?
Mildronate (Meldonium) is an officially manufactured compound in Latvia. It is a prescription drug in countries like Russia, Ukraine, and Baltic countries. It is not licensed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in the United States and is not authorized in the rest of Europe – which means that doctors in these countries cannot prescribe Mildronate. However, you can still buy it online for personal use.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Mildronate Dosage?
For the purpose of increasing tolerance to mental and physical overload, the recommended dosage is 250 mg of Mildronate 2–4 times per day.
Before and during the athletic events, athletes are recommended to take 500–1000 mg prior to workouts, preferably in the morning.
The standard duration of a course is between 14 and 21 days.
What are Mildronate’s Side Effects?
Mildronate is, in general, well-tolerated and side effects are rare. They may include headache, high blood pressure, agitation, and allergic reactions. With caution: patients with kidney or liver disorders.
- Shutenko et al (1995) Mildronate: mechanisms of action and prospects for correction of pathologic states https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF02219376
- Georges et al (2000) Carnitine Transport into Muscular Cells. Inhibition of Transport and Cell Growth by Mildronate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10751544
- Dambrova et al (2002) Mildronate: Cardioprotective Action through Carnitine-Lowering Effect https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12242052
- Sjakste et al (2004) Endothelium- and nitric oxide-dependent vasorelaxing activities of gamma-butyrobetaine esters: possible link to the antiischemic activities of mildronate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15219822
- Sjakste et al (2005) Mildronate: An Antiischemic Drug for Neurological Indications https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16007237/
- Peschechera et al (2005) Carnitine depletion in rat pups from mothers given mildronate: A model of carnitine deficiency in late fetal and neonatal life https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15979102
- Liepinch et al (2006) Mildronate, an Inhibitor of Carnitine Biosynthesis, Induces an Increase in Gamma-Butyrobetaine Contents and Cardioprotection in Isolated Rat Heart Infarction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17204911
- Sesti et al (2006) Mildronate, a novel fatty acid oxidation inhibitor and antianginal agent, reduces myocardial infarct size without affecting hemodynamics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16633095
- Liepnich et al (2008) Mildronate decreases carnitine availability and up-regulates glucose uptake and related gene expression in the mouse heart https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18801379
- _Mildronate_improves_carotid_baroreceptor_reflex_function_in_patients_with_chronic_heart_failure Vitols et al (2008) Mildronate improves carotid baroreceptor reflex function in patients with chronic heart failure https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228500027
- Liepnich et al (2009) Protective effects of mildronate in an experimental model of type 2 diabetes in Goto-Kakizaki rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19594753
- Liepnich et al (2009) Effects of long-term mildronate treatment on cardiac and liver functions in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19663820
- Trumbeckaite et al (2009) Effects of ischemia-reperfusion and pretreatment with mildronate on rat liver mitochondrial function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19904009
- Vilskersts et al (2009) Mildronate, a Regulator of Energy Metabolism, Reduces Atherosclerosis in apoE/LDLR –/– Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19325254
- Jaudzems et al (2009) Inhibition of carnitine acetyltransferase by mildronate, a regulator of energy metabolism https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19912061
- Zvejniece et al (2010) Mildronate exerts acute anticonvulsant and antihypnotic effects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20661137
- Kuka et al (2011) The Cardioprotective Effect of Mildronate is Diminished After Co-Treatment With l-Carnitine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21903968
- Isajevs et al (2011) Mildronate as a Regulator of Protein Expression in a Rat Model of Parkinson’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22186119
- V. Dzerve (2011) A Dose-Dependent Improvement in Exercise Tolerance in Patients With Stable Angina Treated With Mildronate: A Clinical Trial “MILSS I” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22186118
- Zhu et al (2013) Efficacy and Safety of Mildronate for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Phase II Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23949899
- Klusa et al (2013) Mildronate and its Neuroregulatory Mechanisms: Targeting the Mitochondria, Neuroinflammation, and Protein Expression https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24375241
- Klusa et al (2013) Mildronate enhances learning/memory and changes hippocampal protein expression in trained rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23537732
- Beitnere et al (2014) Carnitine congener mildronate protects against stress and haloperidol-induced impairment in memory and brain protein expression in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25446926
- Zhao et al (2015) Single- and Multiple-dose Pharmacokinetic, Safety and Tolerability Study of Mildronate Injection in Healthy Chinese Subjects Pharmacokinetic of Mildronate Injection https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26697890
- Dambrova et al (2016) Pharmacological effects of meldonium: Biochemical mechanisms and biomarkers of cardiometabolic activity https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26850121/
- Schobersberger et al (2016) Story behind meldonium-from pharmacology to performance enhancement: a narrative review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27465696/
- Di Cristo et al (2019) Meldonium improves Huntington’s disease mitochondrial dysfunction by restoring peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ coactivator 1α expression https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30362565/
- Gureev et al (2021) Mildronate protects heart mtDNA from oxidative stress toxicity induced by exhaustive physical exercise https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33930377/
- Savic et al (2021) Hyperpolarized magnetic resonance shows that the anti-ischemic drug meldonium leads to increased flux through pyruvate dehydrogenase in vivo resulting in improved post-ischemic function in the diabetic heart https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33458907/
- Vilskersts et al (2021) Protective Effects of Meldonium in Experimental Models of Cardiovascular Complications with a Potential Application in COVID-19 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35008470/
Nanotropil® (previously known as Phenotropil) was part of the cosmonaut's kit in the USSR. It is a phenyl derivative of Piracetam which is reported to be more neuroprotective compared to the original compound. It was shown to possess psychostimulatory and various adaptogenic and neuromodulator properties. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Adaptol® (Mebicar) is a non-benzodizepam tranquilizer. It is approved for use as an anxiolytic and a daytime tranquilizer because it does not reduce mental and motor performance. It can also be used to aid smoking cessation and treat ADHD symptoms. Fast US domestic shipping is available.