NEUROBION ® (Vitamins B1, B6, B12)
Buy Neurobion with the fastest delivery!
Neurobion is a complex of B-vitamins – Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12.
These are water-soluble vitamins that play an important part in the neurological processes of the CNS (Central Nervous System).
The information about dose, administration, and ingredients can be found on the packaging.
Neurobion comes in 2 forms: pills and injections.
Check out other products from the Anti-Aging & Regeneration category!
Active ingredients: thiamin disulfide (vitamin B1) 100 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 200 mg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 200 mcg.
Active ingredients: thiamin disulfide (vitamin B1) 100 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 200 mg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1 mg.
The additional information about dosage, administration, and ingredients can be found on the packaging.
- Fu et al (1988) B vitamins suppress spinal dorsal horn nociceptive neurons in the cat https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3226608
- D Bonke, B Nickel (1989) Improvement of fine motoric movement control by elevated dosages of vitamin B1, B6, and B12 in target shooting https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2507698
- Dakshinamurti et al (1990) Influence of B vitamins on binding properties of serotonin receptors in the CNS of rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2157087
- Jurna et al (1990) Acute effects of vitamin B6 and fixed combinations of vitamin B1, B6 and B12 on nociceptive activity evoked in the rat thalamus: dose-response relationship and combinations with morphine and paracetamol https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2157085
- Magana-Villa (2013) B-vitamin mixture improves the analgesic effect of diclofenac in patients with osteoarthritis: a double blind study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23526240
- Syed et al (2013) Vitamin B12 Supplementation in Treating Major Depressive Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856388/
- L Shen et al (2015) Associations between B Vitamins and Parkinson’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586528/
- Dong et al (2015) Efficacy of Supplementation with B Vitamins for Stroke Prevention: A Network Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4565665/
- Kamchatnov et al (2015) The use of neurobion in neurological practice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26525818
- B Jayabalan, L Low (2016) Vitamin B supplementation for diabetic peripheral neuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4759374/
- Rathod et al (2016) Novel insights into the effect of vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids on brain function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4727338/
- Ebrahimi et al (2018) Effect of vitamins B1, B6, and B12 (Neurobion) on Diisopropylfluorophosphate–induced Delayed Neuropathy in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6094411/
Rhodiola Rosea is also called the "Golden Root". It has been used in traditional medicine for over 1,000 years. It is one of the most popular herbal adaptogens, second only to Ginseng. It enhances muscle strength, increases resistance to stress and improves memory without disturbing normal biological functions. Other potential indications for use of Rhodiola include asthenia, increased fatigability, recovery from somatic and infectious diseases, mental and physical exhaustion, neurasthenia and arterial hypotension.
MitoVitan® (SkQ1 - Skulachev’s Quinone) demonstrates a new approach in interrupting the biological mechanism of aging. It disables the aging program at the cellular level and helps to maintain the skin youth. Daily use of MitoVitan serum prevents the formation of deep and mimic wrinkles, reduces the visibility of existing ones and restores natural moisture balance and elasticity of the skin. The essential advantage of MitoVitan serum is its light structure. It is quickly absorbed and invisible on the skin.
Ginseng (or Panax) is one of the most popular and widely-researched herbal remedies in the world. Ginseng contains 100 biologically active substances; vitamins E, A, F, B; nicotinic and folic, pantothenic acid; and other beneficial elements. It is believed to be a natural cure-all. The short list of Ginseng indications includes: physical and mental fatigue, arterial hypotension, asthenic syndrome, sexual dysfunction, neurocirculatory dystonia and long recovery after a number of diseases (incl. infections).