NEUROBION ® (Vitamins B1, B6, B12)
Buy Neurobion with the fastest delivery!
Neurobion is a complex of B-vitamins – Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12.
These are water-soluble vitamins that play an important part in the neurological processes of the CNS (Central Nervous System).
The information about dose, administration, and ingredients can be found on the packaging.
Neurobion comes in 2 forms: pills and injections.
Check out other products from the Anti-Aging & Regeneration category!
Active ingredients: thiamin disulfide (vitamin B1) 100 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 200 mg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 200 mcg.
Active ingredients: thiamin disulfide (vitamin B1) 100 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 200 mg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1 mg.
The additional information about dosage, administration, and ingredients can be found on the packaging.
- Fu et al (1988) B vitamins suppress spinal dorsal horn nociceptive neurons in the cat https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3226608
- D Bonke, B Nickel (1989) Improvement of fine motoric movement control by elevated dosages of vitamin B1, B6, and B12 in target shooting https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2507698
- Dakshinamurti et al (1990) Influence of B vitamins on binding properties of serotonin receptors in the CNS of rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2157087
- Jurna et al (1990) Acute effects of vitamin B6 and fixed combinations of vitamin B1, B6 and B12 on nociceptive activity evoked in the rat thalamus: dose-response relationship and combinations with morphine and paracetamol https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2157085
- Magana-Villa (2013) B-vitamin mixture improves the analgesic effect of diclofenac in patients with osteoarthritis: a double blind study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23526240
- Syed et al (2013) Vitamin B12 Supplementation in Treating Major Depressive Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856388/
- L Shen et al (2015) Associations between B Vitamins and Parkinson’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586528/
- Dong et al (2015) Efficacy of Supplementation with B Vitamins for Stroke Prevention: A Network Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4565665/
- Kamchatnov et al (2015) The use of neurobion in neurological practice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26525818
- B Jayabalan, L Low (2016) Vitamin B supplementation for diabetic peripheral neuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4759374/
- Rathod et al (2016) Novel insights into the effect of vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty acids on brain function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4727338/
- Ebrahimi et al (2018) Effect of vitamins B1, B6, and B12 (Neurobion) on Diisopropylfluorophosphate–induced Delayed Neuropathy in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6094411/
$35.00 – $70.00
CYTOGENS (SYNTHESIZED PEPTIDES) are physiologically active short peptides; they are synthesized combinations of 2-3 amino acids. Cytogens have a faster action compared to extract peptides - CYTOMAX peptides. By reducing peptide deficiency within organs and restoring protein synthesis, Cytogens regulate work and functionality of organs and slow down the ageing process. These peptides can be easily combined with other supplements and medicines and should be used in addition to conventional medical treatment.
Caffeine is a substance that in its natural form is produced in the leaves and seeds of many plants. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system, increases mental and physical performance, physical activity, shortens the reaction time, temporarily reduces fatigue and drowsiness, facilitates perception, increases heat production and urination, increases gastric secretion. It may be used as an extra energy source in the morning, as well as to stay productive during the day.
$28.00 – $55.00
Arbidol is a broad-spectrum antiviral compound developed in USSR in 1974. Arbidol demonstrates activity against a number of enveloped and non-enveloped viruses. It is used for the prevention and treatment of influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections in adults and children.В Arbidol may also be immunomodulatory, and as such be capable of interferon induction and/or macrophage activation.
Aminalon® is a substance with nootropic and psychostimulatory qualities. The active component of Aminalon is Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA). The main property of GABA is that it regulates blood flow in the brain, improves memory, speech, and coordination. Patients suffering from diabetes also notice lowered blood sugar after Aminalon administration.