Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
IDEBENONE (Noben ®)
Buy Idebenone capsules online!
Idebenone is a synthetic analog of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), an endogenous compound involved in mitochondrial energy production. Idebenone is a nootropic used to treat various neurological disorders including Alzheimer’s disease. Idebenone was shown to improve cerebral blood flow, oxygen delivery to the brain, and metabolic processes.
6 Weeks Course of Idebenone (Noben) is 3 packs of 30 pills x 30 mg. Save with the volume discount!
Fast US delivery is available!
|Synonyms||Catena / Raxone / Sovrima|
|Form:||30 pills of 30mg|
|Form description:||Yellow capsules with granules and powder of yellow or yellow-orange color inside, orange and white patches are possible.|
|Active ingredient:||Idebenone – 30 mg|
|Excipients:||Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, potato starch, low molecular weight povidone, magnesium stearate.|
|Shelf life:||2 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 30°C (86°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Binnopharm / Abbott Laboratories, Russia|
What is Idebenone?
Idebenone is a modern neuroprotector with a universal mechanism of action. Idebenone is the only synthesized coenzyme responsible for the generation of energy in nerve cells. It was first synthesized in Japan, at the Asian pharmaceutical company Takeda Pharmaceutical, to treat Alzheimer’s disease and other memory loss disorders. Then the research was continued by European pharmacists.
A number of researchers recommend Idebenone for the treatment of various neurological disorders due to its nootropic pharmacology. Indeed, as a structural analog of CoQ10, the drug was shown to improve cerebral blood flow and oxygen delivery to the brain. It improves metabolic processes; in particular, the synthesis of glucose and adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and lactate elimination. Also, idebenone slows down the process of lipid peroxidation and protects the membranes of neurons and mitochondria from damage.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Idebenone?
According to the manufacturer, the drug is recommended for:
- During intense intellectual and mental stress.
- Noben activates the work of cells, improving memory and attention; it contributes to a significant improvement in the emotional state, removes the feeling of chronic fatigue, and reduces the severity and frequency of headaches.
- Noben helps slow down the aging process, and improve memory, attention, and well-being.
- The active component of Noben restores the energy level in the brain cells during high physical tension, which makes it possible to train longer and recover faster.
What is Idebenone Used For?
The drug is effective in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Multi-infarct dementia;
- Complex therapy after a stroke;
- Alzheimer’s disease;
- Cerebrovascular disease;
- In the treatment of the consequences of a traumatic brain injury;
- Comprehensive treatment of migraine.
In 2007, idebenone was described as an orphan drug for the treatment of Leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy (LHON) and later approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of certain rare conditions.
Where Can I Order Idebenone Online?
You can buy Idebenone online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Idebenone (Noben) in packs of 30x30mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Idebenone (Noben) and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Also, check out other nootropics!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Idebenone Dosage?
The normal dose is 1 capsule (30 mg) 2-3 times per day. The duration of treatment may vary from 1 to 2 months. The course can be repeated after a 2-month break.
What are the Side Effects of Idebenone?
The drug is considered quite safe, the only contraindication is renal failure. The main side effects include allergic reactions (itchy skin), headaches, insomnia, and dyspepsia.
In case of overdose, side effects may aggravate.
Contraindications to the drug are minimal.
Noben is well tolerated in prolonged therapy which strengthens positive improvements in patients.
Noben is not addictive.
- Gillis et al (1994) Idebenone. A review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic use in age-related cognitive disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7981485
- H Gutzmann, D Hadler (1998) Sustained efficacy and safety of idebenone in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease: update on a 2-year double-blind multicentre study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9850939
- Gutzmann et al (2002) Safety and efficacy of idebenone versus tacrine in patients with Alzheimer’s disease: results of a randomized, double-blind, parallel-group multicenter study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11819153
- Hausse et al (2002) Idebenone and reduced cardiac hypertrophy in Friedreich’s ataxia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11907009
- Thai et al (2003) Idebenone treatment fails to slow cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14663031
- McDaniel et al (2005) Clinical efficacy assessment in photodamaged skin of 0.5% and 1.0% idebenone https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17129261
- Di Prospero et al (2007) Neurological effects of high-dose idebenone in patients with Friedreich’s ataxia: a randomised, placebo-controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17826341
- Schulz et al (2009) Clinical experience with high-dose idebenone in Friedreich ataxia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4277883/
- K Voronkova, M Meleshkov (2009) Use of Noben (idebenone) in the treatment of dementia and memory impairments without dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19430983
- Klopstock et al (2011) A randomized placebo-controlled trial of idebenone in Leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170530/
- Gerhardt et al (2011) Idebenone and Resveratrol Extend Lifespan and Improve Motor Function of HtrA2 Knockout Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3242749/
- Klopstock et al (2013) Persistence of the treatment effect of idebenone in Leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3572931/
- S Jaber, B Polster (2015) Idebenone and neuroprotection: antioxidant, pro-oxidant, or electron carrier? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25262284
- Guan et al (2016) Idebenone Maintains Survival of Mutant Myocilin Cells by Inhibiting Apoptosis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4989434/
- K Lyseng-Williamson (2016) Idebenone: A Review in Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27071925
- Yu-Wai-Man et al (2017) Evaluating the therapeutic potential of idebenone and related quinone analogues in Leber hereditary optic neuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5644719/
- Montenegro et al (2018) Idebenone: Novel Strategies to Improve Its Systemic and Local Efficacy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5853719/
- Tiefenbach et al (2018) Idebenone and coenzyme Q10 are novel PPARα/γ ligands, with potential for treatment of fatty liver diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6177011/
- Pemp et al (2021) Changes in Visual Function and Correlations with Inner Retinal Structure in Acute and Chronic Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy Patients after Treatment with Idebenone https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33406801/
- Lee et al (2022) Idebenone Regulates Aβ and LPS-Induced Neurogliosis and Cognitive Function Through Inhibition of NLRP3 Inflammasome/IL-1β Axis Activation https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35222363/
- Yang et al (2022) Facile Solvent-Free Preparation of Antioxidant Idebenone-Loaded Nanoparticles for Efficient Wound Healing https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35335897/
- Borrelli et al (2022) Visual Outcomes and Optical Coherence Tomography Biomarkers of Vision Improvement in Patients With Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy Treated With Idebenone https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36375592/
Based on 1 Reviews
Mikias A.Verified Buyer
Best energy booster! I take this when I am sleep deprived and it gives me focus and energy throughout the day. This really affects Mitochondria to function 2X for more ATP
Dear Mikias, we're glad that you are satisfied with the product, thank you for the feedback!
You will now receive regular updates from us!