NOOCLERIN ® (Deanol Aceglumate, DMAE)
Buy Nooclerin DMAE with the fastest delivery!
Nooclerin (Deanol aceglumate) is one of the oldest nootropic drugs. It is also known as DMAE, a widely used cognitive-enhancing and anti-aging supplement.
Deanol has a history of medicinal use since the 1950s; back then, it was marketed in North America under the trade name “Deaner” as a treatment for learning disabilities, ADHD for children, chronic fatigue, and depression.
Later, the drug was discontinued by the FDA; however, it is still being used in Russian medical practice.
Buy Nooclerin DMAE as the treatment for:
- Asthenia (chronic fatigue);
- Recovery from traumatic brain injuries;
- Alcohol abstinence syndrome;
- Decreased mental capacity in children above 10 years of age;
- Neurasthenia and organic brain syndrome.
According to numerous clinical trials, Deanol appears to be highly effective in patients with chronic fatigue, depression, and ADHD and has moderate efficacy in the treatment of Tardive Dyskinesia.
Nooclerin has fewer side effects compared to amphetamine derivatives that are often used in ADHD treatment, so it might be used as a safer alternative to Adderall.
The exact mechanism of action is still unclear. Initially, it was proposed that DMAE, as a choline precursor, is able to increase brain acetylcholine levels, thus producing a cholinergic effect. However, the results of research on the drug’s pharmacology are controversial and put into question the fact that Deanol’s primary mechanism of action is cholinergic.
More recent studies suggest that DMAE acts as a potent free radical scavenger and antioxidant, which may be responsible for its anti-aging and nootropic effects.
Produced by PIQ-Pharma, Russia.
Dosage and administration
One measuring spoon of solution (5 ml) contains 1 gram of the active ingredient. The dosage for adults is one spoon 2-3 times a day, not later than 4 hours prior to bedtime. The maximum single dose is 2 grams (two measuring spoons). If necessary, the maximum daily dosage can be increased to 10 grams.
The dosage for children 10–12 years old is ½–1 spoons daily, for children older than 12 years old – 1-2 spoons a day.
The length of the treatment course is 1.5–2 months; the courses can be taken 2-3 times over a one-year period.
- Allergic reactions;
- Weight loss;
- Infectious diseases of the central nervous system;
- Feverish and psychotic conditions;
- Blood disorders;
- Liver and/or kidney disorders;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Patient’s age under 10 years old.
Deanol may potentiate the effect of psychostimulants.
- A Cherkin, M Exkardt (1977) Effects of dimethylaminoethanol upon life-span and behavior of aged Japanese quail https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/830732
- R Jope, D Jenden (1979) Dimethylaminoethanol (deanol) metabolism in rat brain and its effect on acetylcholine synthesis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/512912
- W Sergio (1988) Use of DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol) in the induction of lucid dreams https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3173167
- J Lohr, M Acara (1990) Effect of dimethylaminoethanol, an inhibitor of betaine production, on the disposition of choline in the rat kidney https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2405150
- Uhoda et al (2002) Split face study on the cutaneous tensile effect of 2-dimethylaminoethanol (deanol) gel https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12236885
- Dimpfel et al (2003) Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12844472
- R Grossman (2005) The Role of Dimethylaminoethanol in Cosmetic Dermatology https://www.researchgate.net/publication/8056003_The_Role_of_Dimethylaminoethanol_in_Cosmetic_Dermatology
- Gragnani et al (2007) Dimethylaminoethanol affects the viability of human cultured fibroblasts https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17940822
- Morissette et al (2007) The antiwrinkle effect of topical concentrated 2-dimethylaminoethanol involves a vacuolar cytopathology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17300230
- Blin et al (2009) Effects of dimethylaminoethanol pyroglutamate (DMAE p-Glu) against memory deficits induced by scopolamine: evidence from preclinical and clinical studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19756528
- K Tadini, P Campos (2009) In vivo skin effects of a dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) based formulation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20095140
- Clares et al (2010) Structural characterization and stability of dimethylaminoethanol and dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate for possible use in cosmetic firming https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20716435
- Malanga et al (2012) New insights on dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) features as a free radical scavenger https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22300295
- Noskov et al (2013) Deanol aceglumate (nooclerin): Clinical/pharmacological aspects and relevance in clinical practice https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259766286_Deanol_aceglumate_nooclerin_Clinicalpharmacological_aspects_and_relevance_in_clinical_practice
- Liu et al (2014) Effects of Dimethylaminoethanol and Compound Amino Acid on D-Galactose Induced Skin Aging Model of Rat https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4123624/
- Smulevich et al (2017) Nooklerin (deanoli aceglumas) in the treatment of astenic and cognitive disorders in patients with borderline psychopatological conditions https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29053118
- Agibalova et al (2018) Alcohol withdrawal syndrome dynamics during treatment with nooclerin (deanoli aceglumas) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29658504
$15.00 – $28.00
Mexidol® is a unique development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry. It's an inhibitor of free-radical processes and membrane protector with antihypoxic, stress-protective, nootropic, anticonvulsant and anxiolytic action. Mexidol increases the resistance of the body to various damaging factors: stress, hypoxia, ischemia, cerebral circulation disorders, and intoxication. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$15.00 – $18.00
Glycine is a nootropic medication that improves metabolic function in the brain. Due to its safety, it is one of the most commonly sold nootropic supplements in the former Soviet Union. Glycine Forte is used for treating stress and mental fatigue. B vitamins in its composition increase its nootropic effect. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Cerebrum compositum® is a multi-component homeopathic medicine intended to improve brain metabolism. It's used in complex therapy of encephalopathy because it stimulates the immunity and cell regeneration. Cerebrum compositum helps enhance brain function and improve the overall body tone, performance and mood. It's built up of more than 20 homeopathic animal, herbal and mineral components.