The Best Place to Buy Noopept Pills Online
Order Noopept with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US – just choose “Ships from: US” option.
4-Week Course is 100 pills x 10 mg – Save with the volume discount!
|Chemical name||N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester|
|Form:||50 pills, 10mg|
|Form description:||Bevel-edged pills of flat-round shape in white color|
|Active ingredient:||Noopept (N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester) – 10 mg|
|Excipients:||Potato starch – 13.5 mg,
Lactose monohydrate – 55 mg, Microcrystalline cellulose – 21.2 mg, Magnesium stearate – 0.3 mg,
Povidone – 0.0008 mg
|Pharmacological action:||Nootropic, neuroprotective, antioxidant, antiaggregational, fibrinolytic, anticoagulant properties|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Noopept?
Noopept is a nootropic drug that is used to improve cognitive function. It is a peptide that is derived from the racetam family of drugs. Noopept pills have pronounced nootropic and neuroprotective properties in doses much less than those of Piracetam. But it is characterized by much more diverse pharmacodynamics. Noopept is said to be 1000 times more potent than Piracetam. It means you need a smaller dose of the product – 10 mg pills x 2 times a day.
Noopept’s chemical name is N-phenyl-acetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester. Its effect is physiological to the human body, because the product is based on the formation of an active compound cyclopropyl glycine, which is naturally occurring in the brain. This substance is also called the “memory peptide”.
What does Noopept do?
Noopept is a potent nootropic supplement that improves cognitive ability, boosts motivation and productivity, and promotes the generation of new neurons. Cognitive effects of Noopept include improved memory, focus and problem solving.
Its substantial benefits coupled with its lack of harmful side effects has established Noopept as one of the most popular and respected nootropic supplements available.
Recently, it has gained some popularity as an addition to pre-workout blends to aid in maintaining peak performance. The short duration and broad effect profile make it ideal for bursts of concentrated study, focus and exercise.
Noopept History of Research
Noopept’s safety is backed by its long research history. It is the result of more than 20 years of studies by researchers from the Zakusov Scientific Research Institute of Pharmacology of the USSR.
Here is Noopept video-review!
You may also be interested to read some Noopept reddit anecdotal reviews.
What are the Noopept Benefits and Effects?
Noopept is a cognitive enhancer that has a number of benefits for users. Some of the key benefits of Noopept include:
- improved focus and concentration,
- better memory retention and recall,
- increased learning ability and comprehension,
- reduced anxiety and stress levels,
- improved communication and social skills.
Noopept will be useful both for young people who want to restore a high concentration of attention and good memory and for people over 50 y.o. who need to maintain mental performance in the family, at work, and in society. You can also buy Noopept pills because it may help to cope with the effects of a traumatic brain injury and a stroke, asthenic disorders, and autonomic disorders.
Please check the interview with R. Ostrovskaya one of the scientists who created Noopept.
Where to Buy Noopept Online?
You can order Noopept online at different vendors. Cosmic Nootropic offers Noopept in packs of 50x10mg pills with fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
Noopept is also available for order online in other forms: Noopept powder, capsules and spray. But if you want to purchase Noopept pills at a low price and of pharmaceutical production, the best place to buy is Cosmic Nootropic. We sell original, pure nootropics of high quality with safety confirmed by years of research and clinical trials.
You can order Noopept and get it delivered to the US, Europe, the UK, Asia and many other regions and countries via Cosmic Nootropic.
Is Noopept legal?
Noopept can be legally obtained OTC without a prescription in most jurisdictions of the former USSR countries. According to the instructions Noopept does not require a prescription.
You can buy Noopept online with fast US domestic delivery or international delivery at Cosmic Nootropic. We sell original pharmacy grade nootropics of good quality.
Is Noopept over the counter?
It is not possible to purchase Noopept OTC without a prescription in European countries or in the US. But you can source Noopept online at Cosmic Nootropic at a low price. We supply products of original high quality.
Below you will find Noopept official video description:
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Noopept Dosage, Administration?
The standard daily Noopept dosage is one pill (10 mg) x 2 times a day (morning and afternoon). The administration is oral, which is simple and convenient.
One pack of Noopept contains 50 pills. Each pill has 10 mg of the active substance. One pack is sufficient for 25 days of administration.
It is important to note that in order to achieve the full effect, Noopept should be taken in a course of at least 1.5 months = 2 packs. The end of the course does NOT require a gradual reduction in dosage.
According to the producer Noopept pills 10mg have no interactions with alcohol, hypnotics, hypotensive and psychostimulant drugs.
What are Noopept Side Effects?
Noopept pills are generally well tolerated. Noopept side effects can include headaches, irritability, and nausea. It is important to consult with a doctor prior to the use of any medicinical products.
- Ostrovskaya et al (2002) The original novel nootropic and neuroprotective agent noopept https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12596521
- Molodavkin et al (2002) Effect of the novel dipeptide nootropic agent noopept and its metabolite cyclo-L-prolylglycine on the transcallosal evoked potential in the rat brain https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12109288
- Kovalenko et al (2002) Anti-inflammatory properties of noopept (dipeptide nootropic agent GVS-111) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12109295
- Kovalenko et al (2002) Preclinical study of noopept toxicity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12025790
- Voronina et al (2005) Comparative study of the long-term behavioral effects of noopept and piracetam in adult male rats and female rats in postnatal period https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15934357
- Belnik et al (2007) Dipeptide preparation Noopept prevents scopolamine-induced deficit of spatial memory in BALB/c mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18214292
- Bel’nik et al (2007) Behavior of mice from different strains: modifications produced by noopept https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18064900
- Ostrovskaya et al (2007) The nootropic and neuroprotective proline-containing dipeptide noopept restores spatial memory and increases immunoreactivity to amyloid in an Alzheimer’s disease model https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17092975
- Radionova et al (2008) Original nootropic drug noopept prevents memory deficit in rats with muscarinic and nicotinic receptor blockade https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19145351
- Kravchenko et al (2009) The original nootropic and neuroprotective drug noopept potentiates the anticonvulsant activity of valproate in mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20095393
- G Neznamov, E Teleshova (2009) Comparative studies of Noopept and piracetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19234797
- Kondratenko et al (2010) Novel nootropic dipeptide Noopept increases inhibitory synaptic transmission in CA1 pyramidal cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20382202
- Amelin et al (2011) Noopept in the treatment of mild cognitive impairment in patients with stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22500312
- Jia et al (2011) Neuroprotective and nootropic drug noopept rescues α-synuclein amyloid cytotoxicity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21986202
- Ostrovskaya et al (2013) Efficiency of noopept in streptozotocin-induced diabetes in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23484194
- Ostrovskaya et al (2014) Neuroprotective effect of novel cognitive enhancer noopept on AD-related cellular model involves the attenuation of apoptosis and tau hyperphosphorylation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4422191/
- Povarov et al (2015) Nootropic dipeptide noopept enhances inhibitory synaptic transmission in the hippocampus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25573367
- Vakhitova et al (2016) Molecular Mechanism Underlying the Action of Substituted Pro-Gly Dipeptide Noopept https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4837574/
- Kolbaev et al (2018) Effect of Noopept on Dynamics of Intracellular Calcium in Neurons of Cultured Rat Hippocampal Slices https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29313229
$11.00 – $45.00
The main substance of Pantogam Active® is hopantenic acid developed in Japan in 1950. The hopantenic acid combines GABA and vitamin B5 that allows GABA to reach neurons of the central nervous system. Pantogam is used to increase mental and physical capacity and to relieve asthenic symptoms such as chronic fatigue. It also may improve memory and attention. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$45.00 – $89.00
Buy Cortexin® - a mixture of neuropeptide fractions, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It was shown to provide a normalizing effect on many functions of the brain. It has been used in children and adults for a wide variety of indications including ADHD, TBI and minor cerebral problems. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$20.00 – $48.00
Cereton® is a very efficient cholinergic supplement in terms of increasing brain concentration of choline. In the brain, choline and its metabolites are needed for the process of communication between neurons. Increasing phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine as a result of taking Cereton (Alpha-GPC) might improve certain cognitive functions, including memory, retention, focus, and neuroplasticity. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$35.00 – $80.00
Actovegin® is an antioxidant that enhances aerobic oxidation, absorption of glucose and oxygen uptake in tissue. For this reason Actovegin has been used by athletes who wanted to speed up the recovery process and enhance physical performance and stamina. It is also used ug to treat sports injuries. Actovegin is a perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane). Fast US domestic shipping is available.