Buy Noopept with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
4-Week Course is 100 pills x 10 mg – Save with the volume discount!
Recent decades have been marked by the ever-increasing use of drugs of nootropic action. This is due to the rhythm of modern life, which requires processing a big amount of data, which creates a significant burden on the brain. In order to protect the brain from many adverse factors, drugs called nootropics have been developed. The term “nootropic drugs” is derived from the Greek noos (thinking, reason) and tropos (aspiration). This term was proposed in 1972 by S. Giurgea, who identified nootropics as a new group of drugs that have a specific activating effect on the integrative functions of the brain. The mechanism of the nootropic effect is multivalent. The nootropic concept has become the largest contribution to the development of psychopharmacology. Noopept has a special place among a wide range of nootropic drugs. It is the result of more than 20-year work of researchers from the Zakusov Scientific Research Institute of Pharmacology named after Vasiliy Zakusov an honored pharmacologist of the Soviet Union.
Noopept was created based on the peptide design methodology. It is an N-phenyl-acetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester. Its effect is physiological to the human body, as it is based on the formation of an active compound cyclopropyl glycine, which is naturally occurring in the brain. This substance is also called the “memory peptide.” The drug has pronounced nootropic and neuroprotective properties in doses much less than those of Piracetam, but it is characterized by much more diverse pharmacodynamics.
The drug contributes to:
- Reduction of headaches, dizziness, palpitations;
- Normalization of sleep;
- Decreasing the irritability and improving the emotional background;
- Improving health and reducing fatigue.
It will be useful both for young people who want to restore a high concentration of attention and good memory and for people over 50 y.o. who need to maintain mental performance in the family, at work, and in society. The drug can also help cope with the effects of a traumatic brain injury and a stroke, asthenic disorders, and autonomic disorders.
The use of Noopept is simple and convenient: daily dosage is one tablet (10 mg) x 2 times a day (morning and afternoon). It is important to note that in order to achieve a full effect, the drug should be taken in a course (at least 1.5 months = 2 packs). The end of the course of treatment does NOT require a gradual reduction in dosage.
Produced by OTCpharm, Russia.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Noopept is an innovative nootropic developed by Russian scientists, which has an impact on three stages of memory: initial processing, storage, and extraction (reproduction). It helps the brain better adapt to damaging influences and other adverse factors that impair memory, attention, and learning ability.
Dosage and administration
The use of Noopept is simple and convenient: one tablet (10 mg) x 2 times a day (morning and afternoon). It is important to note that in order to achieve a full effect, the drug should be taken in a course (at least 1.5 months = 2 packs). The end of the course of treatment does NOT require a gradual reduction in dosage.
One pack of Noopept contains 50 pills, each with 10 mg of the active substance, which is sufficient for approximately 20 days of administration.
Allergic reactions are possible. However, Noopept is generally well tolerated. Rare cases of side effects may include a rise in blood pressure in patients with hypertension, which can be stabilized by standard antihypertensive drugs.
Specific manifestations of overdose have not been established. Noopept has low toxicity, which justifies the possibility of long-term use.
The interaction of Noopept with alcohol, hypnotics, hypotensive and psychostimulant drugs has not been established.
- Ostrovskaya et al (2002) The original novel nootropic and neuroprotective agent noopept https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12596521
- Molodavkin et al (2002) Effect of the novel dipeptide nootropic agent noopept and its metabolite cyclo-L-prolylglycine on the transcallosal evoked potential in the rat brain https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12109288
- Kovalenko et al (2002) Anti-inflammatory properties of noopept (dipeptide nootropic agent GVS-111) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12109295
- Kovalenko et al (2002) Preclinical study of noopept toxicity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12025790
- Voronina et al (2005) Comparative study of the long-term behavioral effects of noopept and piracetam in adult male rats and female rats in postnatal period https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15934357
- Belnik et al (2007) Dipeptide preparation Noopept prevents scopolamine-induced deficit of spatial memory in BALB/c mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18214292
- Bel’nik et al (2007) Behavior of mice from different strains: modifications produced by noopept https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18064900
- Ostrovskaya et al (2007) The nootropic and neuroprotective proline-containing dipeptide noopept restores spatial memory and increases immunoreactivity to amyloid in an Alzheimer’s disease model https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17092975
- Radionova et al (2008) Original nootropic drug noopept prevents memory deficit in rats with muscarinic and nicotinic receptor blockade https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19145351
- Kravchenko et al (2009) The original nootropic and neuroprotective drug noopept potentiates the anticonvulsant activity of valproate in mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20095393
- G Neznamov, E Teleshova (2009) Comparative studies of Noopept and piracetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19234797
- Kondratenko et al (2010) Novel nootropic dipeptide Noopept increases inhibitory synaptic transmission in CA1 pyramidal cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20382202
- Amelin et al (2011) Noopept in the treatment of mild cognitive impairment in patients with stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22500312
- Jia et al (2011) Neuroprotective and nootropic drug noopept rescues α-synuclein amyloid cytotoxicity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21986202
- Ostrovskaya et al (2013) Efficiency of noopept in streptozotocin-induced diabetes in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23484194
- Ostrovskaya et al (2014) Neuroprotective effect of novel cognitive enhancer noopept on AD-related cellular model involves the attenuation of apoptosis and tau hyperphosphorylation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4422191/
- Povarov et al (2015) Nootropic dipeptide noopept enhances inhibitory synaptic transmission in the hippocampus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25573367
- Vakhitova et al (2016) Molecular Mechanism Underlying the Action of Substituted Pro-Gly Dipeptide Noopept https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4837574/
- Kolbaev et al (2018) Effect of Noopept on Dynamics of Intracellular Calcium in Neurons of Cultured Rat Hippocampal Slices https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29313229
$6.00 – $57.50
Demoxytocin® (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analogue of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used sublingually. Demoxytocin was shown to improve trust between people. It can therefore help people come to an agreement easier. You can also buy Oxytocin pills to decrease craving for unhealthy foods, alcohol, and nicotine. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$19.00 – $46.00
Cereton® is a very efficient cholinergic supplement in terms of increasing brain concentration of choline. In the brain, choline and its metabolites are needed for the process of communication between neurons. Increasing phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine as a result of taking Cereton (Alpha-GPC) might improve certain cognitive functions, including memory, retention, focus, and neuroplasticity. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Cerebrum compositum® is a multi-component homeopathic medicine intended to improve brain metabolism. It's used in complex therapy of encephalopathy because it stimulates the immunity and cell regeneration. Cerebrum compositum helps enhance brain function and improve the overall body tone, performance and mood. It's built up of more than 20 homeopathic animal, herbal and mineral components.
Befungin is a restorative and regenerative tincture. Befungin contains the extract of a cinder conk (Chaga mushroom) which grows on birch trees and a 1.5% cobalt sulphate or 1% cobalt chloride. Befungin stimulates metabolism, restores hematogenesis and strengthens the immune system after long-term illnesses. Befungin and other Chaga products can also be used as a symptomatic treatment in some gastrointestinal diseases.