Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
What are Nootropics?
Nootropics are also called “smart drugs” or cognitive enhancers. They are popular among people who are looking to improve brain health, increase BDNF and NGF, create new neural connections, improve learning, reduce depression, and deal with memory problems.
Why do healthy people take Nootropics?
If you are a relatively healthy individual and you want an edge in improving your brain functions, take a closer look at Nootropics. They help create new neural connections via NGF and BDNF which emerge in the body under the influence of Nootropics. This process is important both for learning and for dealing with bad habits, or in other words for replacing old neural connections with the new ones. That is where the Nootropics bundle may turn out to be useful.
What is inside the Nootropics Bundle?
Nootropics Bundle contains samples of 5 bestsellers that we have hand-picked for you based on their effectiveness and safety:
|Product Name||Amount||Number of Pills
in the Bundle
(Pills Per Day)
|Days of Use||Manufacturer|
|Noopept||10 mg||25 pills||2-3 pills||8-12 days||OTC Pharm|
|Piracetam||800 mg||12 pills||2-4 pills||7-15 days||Renewal|
|Phenylpiracetam||100 mg||10 pills||1-2 pills||5-10 days||Valenta Pharm|
|Alpha GPC||400 mg||14 pills||2-3 pills||5-7 days||Sotex|
|Pantogam||300 mg||15 pills||2-8 pills||2-7 days||PIQ-Pharma|
Why shall I buy Nootropics Bundle?
- First of all, the supplements in the Bundle have been extensively studied and used in the post Soviet countries and each has dozens of papers on pubmed.
- Secondly, the pharmaceuticals in the Bundle are produced officially by reputable manufacturers in compliance with local and international requirements.
- Thirdly, this nootropic sample pack is money-saving as you get 5 bestsellers at 1/3 of the price you would spend if you bought them separately.
In other words, this Bundle is for those who like to try popular cognitive enhancers and neuroprotectors or who look for the perfect nootropic stack. By offering this Bundle we strive to promote a serious approach to your well-being and health because every person is unique. And only after sampling you can learn which product is right for you.
Also, check out anxiolytics and adaptogens bundles.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is included in the Nootropics Bundle:
1. Noopept (25 pills)
Active ingredient: Noopept (ethylester of N-phenylacetyl-L-prolilglitsine) — 10 mg.
Excipients: potato starch 13.5 mg; lactose monohydrate — 55 mg; MCC — 21.2 mg; magnesium stearate — 0.3 mg; povidone — 0.0008 mg.
Instructions: Orally, after meals. Dosage and duration of the course are determined individually. Average daily dose is 2-3 pills.
2. Piracetam (12 pills)
Active ingredient: Piracetam — 800 mg.
Excipients: macrogol 6000, colloidal anhydrous silica (Aerosil R972), magnesium stearate, cross-carmellose
sodium, titanium diox ide (E171), macrogol 400, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Instructions: Orally, regardless of food intake. Dosage and duration of the course are determined individually. Average daily dose is 2-4 pills.
3. Phenylpiracetam (Nanotropil – 10 pills)
Active ingredient: fonturacetam (phenylpiracetam) — 100 mg.
Excipients: povidone K17 — 15.2 mg, microcrystalline cellulose — 167 mg, sodium carboxymethyl starch — 15.1 mg, magnesium stearate — 2.7 mg.
Instructions: Orally, after meals, before 3 pm. Dosage and duration of the course are determined individually. Average daily dose is 1-2 pills.
4. Alpha GPC (Cereton – 14 capsules)
Active ingredient: choline alphoscerate — 400 mg.
Excipients: glycerol — 50 mg; purified water up to 590 mg.
Instructions: Orally, regardless of food intake. Dosage and duration of the course are determined individually. Average daily dose is 2-3 pills.
5. Pantogam Active (15 capsules)
Active ingredient: D, L-hopantenic acid — 300 mg.
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose — 20.97 mg, magnesium stearate — 1.53 mg.
Instructions: Orally, 15-20 minutes after meals, 2-3 times a day, preferably in the morning and afternoon. Average daily dose is 2-8 pills.
At a temperature not higher than 25°C (77°F) in a dry dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use it if you are under 18 y.o., pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions. In case of any allergic reactions or high blood pressure the supplement shall be discontinued.
Research behind the Nootropics Bundle:
All supplements in the bundle are well studied. You can find many research papers on each of them. We highlighted a few below. More links are available on the product pages.
- Amelin et al (2011) Noopept in the treatment of mild cognitive impairment in patients with stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22500312
- Ostrovskaya et al (2014) Neuroprotective effect of novel cognitive enhancer noopept on AD-related cellular model involves the attenuation of apoptosis and tau hyperphosphorylation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4422191/
- Kolbaev et al (2018) Effect of Noopept on Dynamics of Intracellular Calcium in Neurons of Cultured Rat Hippocampal Slices https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29313229
- Zainullina et al (2020) Cognitive Enhancer Noopept Activates Transcription Factor HIF-1 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33119829/
- Keil et al (2006) Piracetam improves mitochondrial dysfunction following oxidative stress https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16284628
- G Neznamov, E Teleshove (2009) Comparative studies of Noopept and piracetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19234797
- Fang et al (2013) Effect of piracetam on the cognitive performance of patients undergoing coronary bypass surgery: A meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3881046/
- Zhang et al (2016) Piracetam for Aphasia in Post-stroke Patients: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27236454
- PP Kalinskiĭ, VV Nazarov (2007) Use of phenotropil in the treatment of asthenic syndrome and autonomic disturbances in the acute period of mild cranial brain trauma https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18689001/
- А Malykh (2010) Piracetam and piracetam-like drugs: from basic science to novel clinical applications to CNS disorders https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20166767/
- V I Akhapkina, R V Akhapkin (2013) [Identification and evaluation of the neuroleptic activity of phenotropil] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23994920/
- Zvejniece et al (2017). S-phenylpiracetam, a selective DAT inhibitor, reduces body weight gain without influencing locomotor activity. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28743458/
- N Pizova (2014) The use of cereton in patients with chronic brain ischemia and moderate cognitive impairment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25726784
- Lee et al (2017) Late treatment with choline alfoscerate (l-alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine, α-GPC) increases hippocampal neurogenesis and provides protection against seizure-induced neuronal death and cognitive impairment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27765578
- Tamura et al (2021) Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine Increases Motivation in Healthy Volunteers: A Single-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Human Study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34207484/
- Barzanjeh et al (2022) The Effects of Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine on Heart Rate Variability and Hemodynamic Variables Following Sprint Interval Exercise in Overweight and Obese Women https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36235623/
- Smulevich et al (2015) Pantogam activ (D-, L-hopantenic acid) in the treatment of cognitive and anxiety disorders in patients with arterial hypertension https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26978493
- Baranov et al (2016) Effective treatment of patients with chronic heart failure and depressive disorders with nootropics drug pantogam activ https://www.researchgate.net/publication/297752155
- Tiganov et al (2017) A differential approach to the improvement of prevention and correction of neuroleptic side extrapyramidal disorders with pantogam activ in patients with schizophrenia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374697
- O Ostroumova (2018) Possible applications of rac-hopantenic acid in the treatment of cognitive, anxiety and depressive disorders in patients with essential arterial hypertension https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30499507
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains 5 most popular products in the category. CosmicNootropic Bundles are perfect for finding supplements that work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Lotosonic® is a combination herbal drug based on an extract from a mixture of medicinal plants. It's part of the tranditional Eastern medicine. Lotosonic has sedative, soporific, anxiolytic and anti-stress properties. Additionally Lotosonic contains dioscorea, mulberry and longan extracts. They also stimulate vasodilation and boost metabolism.
Buy Nootropics Bundle to find your perfect nootropic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains 5 most popular products in the category. CosmicNootropic Bundles are perfect for finding supplements that work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Stresam® (Etifoxine), a benzoxazine derivative which has an original mechanism of action that distinguishes it from all other anxiolytics. The drug effectively eliminates manifestations of anxiety (stress, discomfort, insomnia, fear, etc.) and does not cause withdrawal. Stresam is approved in more than 40 countries and can be a good alternative to benzos! Fast US domestic shipping is available.