OMARON ® (Piracetam + Cinnarizine)
Buy Omaron with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Omaron is a combination drug that stimulates blood flow and neuronal metabolic processes in the brain and has antihypoxic, nootropic, and vasodilating effects. Its active ingredients are piracetam and cinnarizine.
Piracetam stimulates metabolic processes in the brain by enhancing energy and protein metabolism, accelerating glucose processing in cells, and increasing their resistance to hypoxia. It also improves synaptic transmission in the CNS and stimulates regional blood flow in the ischemic zone.
Cinnarizine is a beta-blocker of slow calcium channels which prevents the entry of calcium ions into cells and reduces their content in the plasma membrane. It also reduces the tone of arteriole smooth muscles and their response to biogenic vasoconstrictors such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, angiotensin, and vasopressin. It has vasodilating effect (especially on blood vessels in the brain) as it enhances antihypoxic effect of piracetam without significantly affecting arterial pressure. Moreover, cinnarizine reduces the excitability of the vestibular apparatus and lowers the tone of the sympathetic nervous system showing antihistamine properties. It also increases the elasticity of erythrocyte membranes and improves blood viscosity.
- Insufficient blood flow to the brain (including cerebral atherosclerosis and recovery from ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes and traumatic brain injuries);
- Various types of encephalopathy;
- CNS diseases followed by reduced intellectual-mnestic functions such as memory, attention and mood disorders;
- Psychoorganic syndrome with asthenia and adynamia;
- Ménière’s disease;
- Cognitive developmental delay in children;
- Prevention of migraine and kinetosis.
Check more products from the Nootropics & Brain Health category!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Tablets of 400 mg + 25 mg.
Active ingredients: piracetam 400 mg, cinnarizine 25 mg;
Inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate 23.5 mg, magnesium hydroxycarbonate pentahydrate 46.8 mg, povidone K 30 3.9 mg, fumed silica 5.2 mg, calcium stearate monohydrate 5.2 mg, crospovidone 10.4 mg.
Dosage and administration
To be administered orally before or with meals. Dosage and length of treatment course shall be prescribed by a doctor. Dosage for adults is 1-2 tablets 3 times a day for 1–3 months depending on the severity of the disease. Dosage for children is 1-2 tablets 1-2 times a day. Recommended length of the treatment course is not more than 3 months.
Dyspepsia, headache, sleep disorders, and allergic response.
- Severe liver diseases;
- Severe kidney diseases;
- Children under 5 years of age;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
No cases of overdose were registered.
Omaron may enhance the sedative effect of CSN depressants, and the effect of nootropic drugs, antihypertensives, and ethanol.
Its own effect is enhanced by vasodilating medicines.
When co-administered, Omaron improves antipsychotic drugs and tricyclic antidepressants.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dark place at a temperature not higher than 25°C.
Shelf life is 2 years.
- Lobzin et al (2009) Omaron in the treatment of vertebrobasilar insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19156085
- Parfenov et al (2009) Use of omaron in patients with post-stroke cognitive disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19672226
- I Stroganova, M Kiparisov (2010) Omaron in the restorative treatment of patients with chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20443242
- Popova et al (2010) Omaron in the complex treatment of patients with multiple sclerosis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21183917
- S Chuprina (2010) Omaron in the rehabilitation of post stroke outpatients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20559275
$22.00 – $35.00
Mildronate® (also known as Meldonium) is a synthetic analog of gamma-butyrobetaine (GBB), a substance that exists in every cell of the human body. It is used to treat angina, myocardial failure and reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Off-label use of Meldonuim in otherwise healthy individuals includes increasing exercise tolerance, learning, memory, and sexual function.
Mildronate is a perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)! Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Intellan® is a powerful brain tonic which contains a natural blend of vital amino acids, trace elements, alkaloids and glycosides. Being natural neurostimulants, the active substances that make up the drug activate neurons, enhance metabolic processes in the brain and improve blood circulation in the vessels. Try Intellan if you want to improve memory, treat mild mood depression, and dizziness.
$22.00 – $25.00
Ceraxon® is a pharmaceutical preparation of CDP-choline (Citicoline), a choline-containing phospholipid. It is one of the most efficient supplemental forms of choline along with Alpha-GPC (Cereton). Ceraxon is used in case of choline-deficiency, cognitive and cerebrovascular disorders. Fast US domestic shipping is available.