OMARON ® (Piracetam + Cinnarizine)
Buy Omaron with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Omaron is a combination drug that stimulates blood flow and neuronal metabolic processes in the brain and has antihypoxic, nootropic, and vasodilating effects. Its active ingredients are piracetam and cinnarizine.
Piracetam stimulates metabolic processes in the brain by enhancing energy and protein metabolism, accelerating glucose processing in cells, and increasing their resistance to hypoxia. It also improves synaptic transmission in the CNS and stimulates regional blood flow in the ischemic zone.
Cinnarizine is a beta-blocker of slow calcium channels which prevents the entry of calcium ions into cells and reduces their content in the plasma membrane. It also reduces the tone of arteriole smooth muscles and their response to biogenic vasoconstrictors such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, angiotensin, and vasopressin. It has vasodilating effect (especially on blood vessels in the brain) as it enhances antihypoxic effect of piracetam without significantly affecting arterial pressure. Moreover, cinnarizine reduces the excitability of the vestibular apparatus and lowers the tone of the sympathetic nervous system showing antihistamine properties. It also increases the elasticity of erythrocyte membranes and improves blood viscosity.
- Insufficient blood flow to the brain (including cerebral atherosclerosis and recovery from ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes and traumatic brain injuries);
- Various types of encephalopathy;
- CNS diseases followed by reduced intellectual-mnestic functions such as memory, attention and mood disorders;
- Psychoorganic syndrome with asthenia and adynamia;
- Ménière’s disease;
- Cognitive developmental delay in children;
- Prevention of migraine and kinetosis.
Check more products from the Nootropics & Brain Health category!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Tablets of 400 mg + 25 mg.
Active ingredients: piracetam 400 mg, cinnarizine 25 mg;
Inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate 23.5 mg, magnesium hydroxycarbonate pentahydrate 46.8 mg, povidone K 30 3.9 mg, fumed silica 5.2 mg, calcium stearate monohydrate 5.2 mg, crospovidone 10.4 mg.
Dosage and administration
To be administered orally before or with meals. Dosage and length of treatment course shall be prescribed by a doctor. Dosage for adults is 1-2 tablets 3 times a day for 1–3 months depending on the severity of the disease. Dosage for children is 1-2 tablets 1-2 times a day. Recommended length of the treatment course is not more than 3 months.
Dyspepsia, headache, sleep disorders, and allergic response.
- Severe liver diseases;
- Severe kidney diseases;
- Children under 5 years of age;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
No cases of overdose were registered.
Omaron may enhance the sedative effect of CSN depressants, and the effect of nootropic drugs, antihypertensives, and ethanol.
Its own effect is enhanced by vasodilating medicines.
When co-administered, Omaron improves antipsychotic drugs and tricyclic antidepressants.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dark place at a temperature not higher than 25°C.
Shelf life is 2 years.
- Lobzin et al (2009) Omaron in the treatment of vertebrobasilar insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19156085
- Parfenov et al (2009) Use of omaron in patients with post-stroke cognitive disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19672226
- I Stroganova, M Kiparisov (2010) Omaron in the restorative treatment of patients with chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20443242
- Popova et al (2010) Omaron in the complex treatment of patients with multiple sclerosis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21183917
- S Chuprina (2010) Omaron in the rehabilitation of post stroke outpatients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20559275
$6.00 – $57.50
Demoxytocin® (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analogue of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used sublingually. Demoxytocin was shown to improve trust between people. It can therefore help people come to an agreement easier. You can also buy Oxytocin pills to decrease craving for unhealthy foods, alcohol, and nicotine. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$35.00 – $70.00
Cytogens® are synthesized short peptides of 2-3 amino acids. Cytogens have a faster action compared to extracted peptides Cytomaxes. By reducing peptide deficiency in organs and restoring protein synthesis, Cytogens regulate work and functionality of organs and slow down the ageing process. These peptides can be easily combined with other supplements and medicines and can be used in addition to conventional medical treatment.
BBS Сosmetic Placental Peptide Extract is a biologically active polypeptide complex with cosmetic properties. It contains hyaluronic acid, which binds and holds free fluid, and together with linoleic acid and other biologically active substances, which are components of the product, prevents its loss. Regular use of this cosmetic product makes the skin resilient and supple.
Befungin is a restorative and regenerative tincture. Befungin contains the extract of a cinder conk (Chaga mushroom) which grows on birch trees and a 1.5% cobalt sulphate or 1% cobalt chloride. Befungin stimulates metabolism, restores hematogenesis and strengthens the immune system after long-term illnesses. Befungin and other Chaga products can also be used as a symptomatic treatment in some gastrointestinal diseases.