PANTOCRIN ® (Pantocrinum)
Buy Pantocrin (Pantocrinum) with the fastest delivery!
Pantocrinum is a tonic and stimulating adaptogen based on the maral (red deer) antlers extract.
The healing properties of maral antlers were well-known in ancient Chinese mythology and in ancient Roman medicine. They were widely used in Chinese and Korean medicine. In Russia, the healing properties of maral antlers were revealed in the 18th century, though the research on the matter started in the 1930s. The red deer antlers extract was registered under the brand name Pantocrinum in 1970. You can buy Pantocrin to use as part of complex therapy of asthenia (overwork), neurasthenia, and hypotension. The drug is available in pharmacies without a prescription.
Since the 19th century, marals are bred in captivity in order to obtain their antlers. In Russia, breeding is most developed in the Altai Republic. Sawing off the antlers is painless and harmless for the deer as they have a natural ability to lose and regrow their antlers annually.
Maral antlers extract contains biologically active substances (peptides, amino acids, phospholipids, and microelements) that have a pronounced tonic and adaptogenic effect that improves physical and mental performance, especially in the case of asthenia and monotonous activity. The drug has a positive effect on sexual function, including the dysfunctions caused by aging and exposure to noxious factors.
The drug has adaptogenic properties, stimulating the central nervous and cardiovascular systems, activating skeletal muscle tone and motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract. It contains phospholipids and microelements that increase endurance, stabilize the blood pressure in hypotension cases and stimulate the gastrointestinal tract.
- Can be used as a tonic aimed at increasing endurance and mental performance;
- Treatment of asthenia, neurasthenia, and neuroses;
- Treatment of asthenic syndrome after acute infectious diseases;
- As part of complex therapy of hypotension.
Active ingredient: maral antlers extract – 256 mg.
Inactive ingredients: zinc lactate – 51.6 mg.
Dosage and administration
Dosage for adults is 2 tablets 2 times a day, with food. The duration of the treatment course is not less than 3 weeks. If necessary, treatment courses can be repeated.
Special instructions: To avoid sleep disorders, do not use the drug in the afternoon.
Allergic response (pruritus), high blood pressure, headache, and sleep disorders.
Atherosclerosis, chronic heart failure, stenocardia, hypercoagulation, inflammation of the kidneys, hypotension, malignant neoplasms, excitability, sleep disorders, pregnancy and breastfeeding, children under 12 years of age.
Do not co-administer with anticoagulants, calcium salts, and prokinetic agents.
Store in a cool dark place at a temperature not higher than 25°C. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Sleivert et al (2003) The effects of deer antler velvet extract or powder supplementation on aerobic power, erythropoiesis, and muscular strength and endurance characteristics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14669926
- Conaglen et al (2003) Effect of deer velvet on sexual function in men and their partners: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12807299
- J Price, S Allen (2004) Exploring the mechanisms regulating regeneration of deer antlers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1693364/
- Price et al (2005) Deer antlers as a model of Mammalian regeneration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15949530
- Shao et al (2012) The Effects of Velvet Antler of Deer on Cardiac Functions of Rats with Heart Failure following Myocardial Infarction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3348708/
- A Gilbey, J Perezgonzalez (2012) Health benefits of deer and elk velvet antler supplements: a systematic review of randomised controlled studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23321886
- Wu et al (2013) Deer antler base as a traditional Chinese medicine: a review of its traditional uses, chemistry and pharmacology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23246455
- Li et al (2014) Aqueous Extract of Red Deer Antler Promotes Hair Growth by Regulating the Hair Cycle and Cell Proliferation in Hair Follicles https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3947832/
- Chen et al (2014) Deer Antler Extract Improves Fatigue Effect through Altering the Expression of Genes Related to Muscle Strength in Skeletal Muscle of Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3950920/
- Chen et al (2015) The Effects of Elk Velvet Antler Dietary Supplementation on Physical Growth and Bone Development in Growing Rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4561106/
- Park et al (2015) Study on the Changes in Enzyme and Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 Concentrations in Blood Serum and Growth Characteristics of Velvet Antler during the Antler Growth Period in Sika Deer (Cervus nippon) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4554871/
- Shi et al (2015) Bone regeneration strategy inspired by the study of calcification behavior in deer antler https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26354241
- Kim et al (2016) Comparison of the Effect of Velvet Antler from Different Sections on Longitudinal Bone Growth of Adolescent Rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4921679/
- Zang et al (2016) Effects of velvet antler polypeptide on sexual behavior and testosterone synthesis in aging male mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4955189/
- He et al (2018) Sika deer antler as a novel model to investigate dental implant healing: A pilot experimental study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6067741/
Riboxin® (Inosine) is a metabolic agent, a precursor of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Inosine which is an active substance of Riboxin is an important nucleoside with a metabolic effect in the myocardium. Riboxin takes part in glucose metabolism, improves digestion, and helps in liver and kidney diseases therapy including renal ischemia. Riboxin demonstrates antihypoxic and antiarrhythmic effects.
$22.00 – $29.00
Melarena® is an adaptogen, sedative and hypnotic drug based on a synthetic analog of the pineal hormone Melatonin. It is used in case of jet lag, to adjust sleep-wake cycles. Blind people use it to establish the day-and-night cycle. Melarena also stabilizes circadian rhythms. It increases levels of gamma-Aminobutyric acid and serotonin in the midbrain and hypothalamus as it regulates the pyridoxal kinase which influences the synthesis of these compounds. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$15.00 – $18.00
Leuzea P® (Maral root) is a Siberian herb with medicinal value. This maral root extract has adaptogenic properties, which means that it can increase the ability to resist stress. The main effect associated with Leuzea P is the enhancement of physical strength and muscle protein synthesis. Other indications for use include mental and physical fatigue. Many users report that Leuzea P promotes clarity of mind and gives energy like coffee, but does not overstimulate the nervous system.