Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
PANTOCRIN ® (Pantocrinum)
Buy Pantocrin (Pantocrinum) Online!
Pantocrine is a complex for men based on an extract of deer antlers. It is a synergetic combination of zinc and a wide range of biologically active substances for an active life at any age.
Buy Pantocrin with fast US delivery. Save with the volume discount!
|Form:||40 pills of 256mg|
|Active ingredients:||Maral antlers extract – 256 mg, zinc lactate – 51.6 mg.|
|Excipients:||Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable calcium stearate and amorphous silicon dioxide.|
|Pharmacological action:||General tonic agent|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Pantocrin?
Pantocrinum is a tonic and stimulating adaptogen based on the maral (red deer) antlers extract.
The healing properties of maral antlers were well-known in ancient Chinese mythology and in ancient Roman medicine. They were widely used in Chinese and Korean medicine. In Russia, the healing properties of maral antlers were revealed in the 18th century, though the research on the matter started in the 1930s. The red deer antlers extract was registered under the brand name Pantocrinum in 1970. You can buy Pantocrin to use as part of complex therapy of asthenia (overwork), neurasthenia, and hypotension. The drug is available in pharmacies without a prescription.
Since the 19th century, marals are bred in captivity in order to obtain their antlers. In Russia, breeding is most developed in the Altai Republic. Sawing off the antlers is painless and harmless for the deer as they have a natural ability to lose and regrow their antlers annually.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Pantocrin?
Maral antlers extract contains biologically active substances (peptides, amino acids, phospholipids, and microelements) that have a pronounced tonic and adaptogenic effect that improves physical and mental performance, especially in the case of asthenia and monotonous activity. The drug has a positive effect on sexual function, including the dysfunctions caused by aging and exposure to noxious factors.
The drug has adaptogenic properties. It stimulates the central nervous and cardiovascular systems and activates skeletal muscle tone and motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract. It contains phospholipids and microelements that increase endurance, stabilize the blood pressure in hypotension cases and stimulate the gastrointestinal tract.
What is Pantocrin Used For?
Pantocrin can be used for the following purposes:
- As a tonic aimed at increasing endurance and mental performance;
- Treatment of asthenia, neurasthenia, and neuroses;
- Treatment of asthenic syndrome after acute infectious diseases;
- As part of the complex therapy of hypotension.
Where Can I Order Pantocrin Online?
You can buy Pantocrin online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Pantocrin in packs of 40 pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Pantocrin and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Read more about the producer in this blog post.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Pantocrin Dosage?
The recommended dosage is 2 tablets 2 times a day, with meals. The recommended duration of treatment is at least 3 weeks. If necessary, treatment can be repeated.
Note: To avoid sleep disorders, do not use the drug in the afternoon.
What are the Side Effects of Pantocrin?
Allergic response (pruritus), high blood pressure, headache, and sleep disorders.
Atherosclerosis, chronic heart failure, stenocardia, hypercoagulation, inflammation of the kidneys, hypotension, malignant neoplasms, excitability, sleep disorders, pregnancy and breastfeeding, and children under 12 years of age.
Do not co-administer with anticoagulants, calcium salts, and prokinetic agents.
- Sleivert et al (2003) The effects of deer antler velvet extract or powder supplementation on aerobic power, erythropoiesis, and muscular strength and endurance characteristics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14669926
- Conaglen et al (2003) Effect of deer velvet on sexual function in men and their partners: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12807299
- J Price, S Allen (2004) Exploring the mechanisms regulating regeneration of deer antlers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1693364/
- Price et al (2005) Deer antlers as a model of Mammalian regeneration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15949530
- Shao et al (2012) The Effects of Velvet Antler of Deer on Cardiac Functions of Rats with Heart Failure following Myocardial Infarction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3348708/
- A Gilbey, J Perezgonzalez (2012) Health benefits of deer and elk velvet antler supplements: a systematic review of randomised controlled studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23321886
- Wu et al (2013) Deer antler base as a traditional Chinese medicine: a review of its traditional uses, chemistry and pharmacology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23246455
- Li et al (2014) Aqueous Extract of Red Deer Antler Promotes Hair Growth by Regulating the Hair Cycle and Cell Proliferation in Hair Follicles https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3947832/
- Chen et al (2014) Deer Antler Extract Improves Fatigue Effect through Altering the Expression of Genes Related to Muscle Strength in Skeletal Muscle of Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3950920/
- Chen et al (2015) The Effects of Elk Velvet Antler Dietary Supplementation on Physical Growth and Bone Development in Growing Rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4561106/
- Park et al (2015) Study on the Changes in Enzyme and Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 Concentrations in Blood Serum and Growth Characteristics of Velvet Antler during the Antler Growth Period in Sika Deer (Cervus nippon) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4554871/
- Shi et al (2015) Bone regeneration strategy inspired by the study of calcification behavior in deer antler https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26354241
- Kim et al (2016) Comparison of the Effect of Velvet Antler from Different Sections on Longitudinal Bone Growth of Adolescent Rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4921679/
- Zang et al (2016) Effects of velvet antler polypeptide on sexual behavior and testosterone synthesis in aging male mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4955189/
- He et al (2018) Sika deer antler as a novel model to investigate dental implant healing: A pilot experimental study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6067741/
- Guan et al (2021) Deer antler extract potentially facilitates xiphoid cartilage growth and regeneration and prevents inflammatory susceptibility by regulating multiple functional genes https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33752715/
- Xia et al (2022) Health Effects of Peptides Extracted from Deer Antler https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36235835/
- Tajchman et al (2022) Concentration of Macroelements and Trace Elements in Farmed Fallow Deer Antlers Depending on Age https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36496930/
- Mao et al (2022) Velvet antler polypeptide combined with calcium phosphate coating to protect peripheral nerve cells from oxidative stress https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36036305/
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!