Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
HOPANTENIC ACID (Pantogam)
Buy Hopantenic Acid (Pantogam) Online!
Hopantenic acid (Pantogam) is a nootropic structurally similar to vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). It has nootropic, anxiolytic and anticonvulsant effects. Pantogam is used to boost physical performance and improve memory and attention.
Buy Pantogam with fast US delivery. Save with the volume discount!
|Synonyms||Hopantenic acid / Homopantothenic acid / N-pantoyl-GABA|
|Form:||50 pills of 250mg / 60 capsules of 300mg|
|Form description:||White, flat-cylindrical tablets with a chamfer and a break line / Firm gelatine capsules of white color; the capsule’s content is powder of white or yellowish color|
|Active ingredient for pills:||Calcium hopantenate – 250 mg|
|Excipients for pills:||Methylcellulose, calcium stearate, magnesium hydroxycarbonate, talc.|
|Active ingredient for capsules:||Rac-hopantenic acid (D-, L-hopantenic acid) – 300 mg|
|Excipients for capsules:||Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Capsule composition: gelatin, titanium dioxide.
|Pharmacological action:||Anticonvulsant, nootropic|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 30°C (86°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Hopantenic Acid?
Pantogam (Hopantenic acid) is a nootropic drug with anxiolytic action.
The molecule of hopantenic acid is obtained by substituting the beta-alanine moiety of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) for gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Unlike GABA itself, Pantogam can cross the blood-brain barrier and produce a GABAergic effect.
Pantogam was first synthesized in the 1950s by Japanese scientists. Since 1977 in Russia and since 1978 in Japan, it is used in medicine to treat various neurological disorders in children and adults, including autism.
The drug has nootropic, anxiolytic and anticonvulsant effects. Pantogam interacts with GABA-A, GABA-B, and dopamine D2 receptors and stimulates acetylcholine synthesis.
What is the Difference Between Pantogam and Pantogam Active?
Pantogam Active (D-, L-Hopanthenic acid) is the racemic modification of the original drug; this modification was developed by the Russian pharmaceutical company “Piq-Pharma” in 2008. Its active substance Calcium hopantenate has two active isomers with different pharmacology, and Pantogam Active has a higher content of L-hopantenic acid than Pantogam. Because of the ratio of the different isomers in these two drugs, they differ in both effects and efficacy.
Pantogam Active exhibits more pronounced anxiolytic, anti-amnesic, and anticonvulsant effects and can be used long-term without forming an addiction.
What is Hopantenic Acid Used For?
Intended uses of Pantogam (Hopantenic acid) include:
- Organic brain syndrome;
- Cerebrovascular insufficiency;
- Extrapyramidal symptoms;
- Decreased mental and physical capacity;
- Neurogenic bladder dysfunction;
- Developmental delays.
You can also use Pantogam in healthy individuals to increase mental and physical capacity and relieve chronic fatigue. It also may improve memory and attention.
Where Can I Order Hopantenic Acid Online?
You can buy Hopantenic Acid online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Hopantenic Acid (Pantogam / Pantogam Active) in packs of 50x250mg pills and 60x300mg capsules. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Hopantenic Acid (Pantogam / Pantogam Active) and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
We also sell a similar product – Pantocalcin.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Hopantenic Acid Dosage?Pantogam (Hopantenic Acid) is used orally, 15-20 minutes after meals, 2-3 times a day, preferably in the morning or afternoon. The duration of treatment is 1-4 months, sometimes up to 6–12 months. After 3-6 months the treatment can be repeated. For 250 mg pills: for adults, a single dose is 1-4 pills (0.25-1 g), the maximum daily dose is 3 g. For 300 mg capsules: 1-3 capsules per one time (0.3-0.9 g). The maximum daily dose is 9 capsules (2.7 g).
What are the Side Effects of Hopantenic Acid?In rare cases, allergic reactions are possible (rhinitis, conjunctivitis, skin rash). In these cases, a dose has to be decreased or treatment stopped. Sleeping impairments or somnolence, a noise in the head are short-lasting symptoms, the drug withdrawal is not necessary in these cases.
ContraindicationsHypersensitivity, acute severe diseases of kidneys, pregnancy (1st trimester), lactation, patient's age under 18 years (there are no clinical data of the drug use for younger patients).
OverdoseIn case of overdose, the side effects can increase. Treatment: charcoal, gastric lavage, symptomatic treatment.
Drug interactionPantogam (Hopantenic Acid) prolongs the effects of barbiturates, increases anticonvulsants effects, and prevents side effects of phenobarbital, carbamazepine, and neuroleptics. The efficiency of Pantogam (Hopantenic Acid) is increased in combination with glycine, or ethydronic acid. The drug potentiates the effect of local anesthetics (procaine).
- Katunina et al (2010) Pantogam active in the complex treatment of dystonic hyperkineses https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21389940
- Poverennova et al (2011) Efficacy and tolerability of pantogam activ in patients with partial epilepsy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21350425
- Kovalev et al (2012) Pantogam and pantogam active: qualitative and quantitative features of the interaction with neurotransmitter receptors in vitro https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22677754
- Medvedev et al (2015) Augmented antipsychotic therapy with pantogam active in patients with schizophrenia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26356612
- Smulevich et al (2015) Pantogam activ (D-, L-hopantenic acid) in the treatment of cognitive and anxiety disorders in patients with arterial hypertension https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26978493
- Gekht et al (2016) Possible applications of rac-hopantenic acid in the treatment of anxiety and depressive disorders in patients with chronic cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28091501
- Baranov et al (2016) Effective treatment of patients with chronic heart failure and depressive disorders with nootropics drug pantogam activ https://www.researchgate.net/publication/297752155_EFFECTIVE_TREATMENT_OF_PATIENTS_WITH_CHRONIC_HEART_FAILURE_AND_DEPRESSIVE_DISORDERS_WITH_NOOTROPICS_DRUG_PANTOGAM_ACTIV
- T Voronina, S Litvinova (2017) Pharmacological effects and clinical application of pantogam and pantogam active https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28884730
- Zavadenko et al (2017) Pharmacotherapy of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children: the results of a multicenter double-blind placebo-controlled study of hopantenic acid https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28638029
- Tiganov et al (2017) A differential approach to the improvement of prevention and correction of neuroleptic side extrapyramidal disorders with pantogam activ in patients with schizophrenia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374697
- O Ostroumova (2018) Possible applications of rac-hopantenic acid in the treatment of cognitive, anxiety and depressive disorders in patients with essential arterial hypertension https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30499507
- Zavadenko et al (2019) [Pharmacotherapy of psychomotor developmental delay in 6-12 months preterm infants with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (the double-blind comparative multicenter placebo-controlled study)] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31793540/
- V Zykov (2020) [Tics and Tourette's syndrome in children] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32621477/
BrainMax® is a new combination nootropic for neuroprotection. BrainMax contains Meldonium and Mexidol and uses the synergy of the two components to protect, maintain and restore cells of the nervous system and brain under extreme conditions of the lack of oxygen, including post-infection period. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Nootropics Bundle, give yourself an edge in improving your brain functions. Find your perfect nootropic supplement without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains five most popular nootropics. Choose what work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Nicergoline, the active ingredient of Sermion®, is an ergot derivative. It is used primarily to treat senile dementia and other disorders of a vascular origin. It is said to decrease vascular resistance and increase arterial blood flow within the brain, thus improving the oxygenation and glucose uptake by brain cells. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
You will now receive regular updates from us!