Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
PERSEN ® (Valerian, Lemon Balm, Peppermint)
Buy Persen Online!
Persen® is a combined herbal drug with sedative and antispasmodic effects. It is used when there is no need for a more serious medication. Indications of Persen include neurosis, impaired attention, anxiety, and insomnia. Persen is said to be effective as a replacement therapy after the withdrawal from strong sedatives.
Fast US delivery is available!
|Form:||20 pills / 60 pills|
|Form description:||Film-coated dark brown round, biconvex tablets|
|Active ingredient:||Dry extract of medicinal valerian rhizomes with roots – 50 mg (equal to 35 mg of the extract), dry extract of lemon balm leaves – 25 mg (equal to 17.5 mg of the extract), dry peppermint leaf extract – 25 mg (equal to 15.5 mg of the native extract).|
|Excipients:||Talc, magnesium stearate, crospovidone, corn starch, silica, lactose, and sucrose.
Coating composition: hydroxypropylcellulose (hypromellose, pharmacoat), talc, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, povidone, sucrose, colloidal silica, calcium carbonate, titanium dioxide, Brown 75, glycerol, wax E Hoechst (Capol 600)
|Pharmacological action:||Herbal sedative|
|Shelf life:||Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Sandoz Pharmaceuticals, Slovenia|
What is Persen?
Persen is a sedative and antispasmodic herbal drug.
It is used to treat neurosis accompanied by stress, impaired attention, anxiety, and insomnia which are usually treated with potent therapy.
It can also be used as a replacement therapy after the withdrawal of strong sedatives. Persen can be prescribed for the prevention of psychosomatic disorders caused by stress. It has also proved to be effective in dysautonomia treatment.
What are the Benefits and Side Effects of Persen?
- Valerian root and rhizome extract have a calming effect.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract has a soothing and antispasmodic effect.
- Peppermint leaf extract has antispasmodic and moderate sedative effects.
What is Persen Used For?
Indications of Persen include:
- Increased nervous irritability and excitability;
- As a part of complex therapy of dysautonomia.
Where Can I Order Persen Online?
You can buy Persen online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Persen in packs of 20 pills and 60 pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Persen and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Persen Dosage?
Persen is administered orally, independent of meals.
The recommended dosage for adults and children over 12 years of age is 2-3 tablets 2-3 times a day.
What are Persen Side Effects?
Possible side effects include allergic responses or bronchospasm. Prolonged drug administration can cause constipation.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Lactose intolerance, lactose deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- Sucrase/isomaltase deficiency or fructose intolerance;
- Arterial hypotension;
- Cholangitis or biliary disease;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Children under 12 years of age.
Overdose can cause fatigue, abdominal pain, dizziness, dilated pupils, chest pain, or shaking hands. If the symptoms do not disappear on their own within 24 hours, perform gastric lavage and consult a doctor.
Persen enhances the effect of hypnotic drugs and other CNS depressants, antihypertensive drugs, and painkillers, thus requiring dosage adjustment.
- G Balderer, A Borbély (1985) Effect of valerian on human sleep https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3936097/
- Ulbricht et al (2005) Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.): an evidence-based systematic review by the Natural Standard Research Collaboration https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16635970/
- S F Müller, S Klement (2006) A combination of valerian and lemon balm is effective in the treatment of restlessness and dyssomnia in children https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16487692/
- Pakseresht et al (2011) Extract of valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) vs. placebo in treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder: a randomized double-blind study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22718671/
- Gromball et al (2014) Hyperactivity, concentration difficulties and impulsiveness improve during seven weeks’ treatment with valerian root and lemon balm extracts in primary school children https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24837472/
- S Ross (2015) Valerian Root and Lemon Balm Extracts: A Phytomedicine Compound Improves Symptoms of Hyperactivity, Attention Deficits, and Impulsivity in Children https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26465629/
- Hassani et al (2015) Can Valeriana officinalis root extract prevent early postoperative cognitive dysfunction after CABG surgery? A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25173770/
- Akbari et al (2019) Effect Of Peppermint Essence On The Pain And Anxiety Caused By Intravenous Catheterization In Cardiac Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31695482/
- Shinjyo et al (2020) Valerian Root in Treating Sleep Problems and Associated Disorders-A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33086877/
- Draginic et al (2021) Melissa officinalis L. as a Nutritional Strategy for Cardioprotection https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33967832/
- Elmi et al (2021) Efficacy of Valerian Extract on Sleep Quality after Coronary Artery bypass Graft Surgery: A Triple-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33420602/
Based on 2 Reviews
Works, but mildly.
So I bought this product as a test if I can actually get anything shipped to my country from this store. It took about a month which I kinda expected, but still quite long. When it arrived into my country I had to enter customs information on what's in the package, I put in that it is herbal supplement. My package got openned and "repackaged" and judging by the "rough" looking container (holding the actual tablets) they even openned that, and checked the tablets. Pretty strict customs if you ask me... My country has some really strict checking of the packages. As for the actual herbal meds, it looks same as the picture but it is ALL in Cyrillic (unsurprisingly) even the "manual" that comes with it. But that is very little problem with this perticular medication. It actually calms you down a bit. Helped me with my anxiety like 20% or so. There was a very mild calming effect but I expected that from a herbal supplement. You actually get a little sleepy but it does not make you obviously weary or something so you can still drive for example. I'd say if you have a mild anxiety (it helps a tiny bit too if you have anxiety that is considered bigger than "mild" but don't expect wonders ofc), and if you are a little bit insomniac then it does what is says.
Hi there! We are glad that you managed to receive your parcel despite the strict customs check. Thanks a lot for your review! :)
This s.Verified Buyer
Easy Goes It
I take one tablet before bed and effortlessly fall asleep. Quality rest. It’s not intoxicating but does wonders for making sure you get to sleep and the ability to get back to sleep if awoken. Such a good product!
Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to know the product works for you!
You will now receive regular updates from us!