Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Phenibut Online and Use it Safely
Find the right dosage and all the information about Phenibut online. We carry the highest quality original Phenibut to buy.
Please note that Phenibut is not a dietary supplement. It is a medication with a complex effect, which may cause adverse reactions, including drug dependence if used incorrectly.
|Other names:||Aminophenyl butyric acid, Phenibut hcl, Fenibut, Fenigam; Phenigam; Phenybut; Phenygam; Phenylgamma; Phenigama; PHG; PhGABA; β-Phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid; β-Phenyl-GABA|
|Active ingredient:||β-phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid (β-phenyl-GABA)|
|Excipients:||Lactose, potato starch, calcium stearate|
|Pharmacological classification:||Nootropic, anxiolytic|
|Pharmacological action:||Nootropic, tranquilizing, anxiolytic, neuroprotective, antioxidant, antiplatelet|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Shelf life:||3 years|
What Is Phenibut?
Phenibut is a GABAergic drug with anxiolytic and nootropic effects. It is used as a mood elevator and a tranquilizer. Phenibut is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, or GABA. An extra phenyl ring makes Phenibut cross the blood-brain barrier much better than the original compound.
Phenibut was synthesized in the USSR in the 1960s by the Soviet chemist and professor Dr Vsevolod Perekalin. Phenibut was recognized for its brain stimulation and anxiety-reducing effects.
It was added to the Russian astronauts’ medical kit because it could decrease the stress of cosmonauts and also allow them to maintain the same performance level, unlike usual tranquilizers. It is a known fact that the cosmonauts of the Soyuz-Apollo Test Project had Phenibut in their medical kits!
What are Phenibut Uses?
Years of extensive human research showed that Phenibut nootropic can be beneficial if you have the following symptoms:
- Emotionally labile disorders inlcuding post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD);
- Asthenic disorders (lack of energy);
- ADHD in children;
- Alcohol withdrawal;
- Poor sleep quality;
- Lack of motivation;
- Other conditions, characterized by reduced intellectual productivity.
What are Phenibut Benefits?
Phenibut supplement can be beneficial for athletes and bodybuilders as it increases resting and post-exercise growth hormone secretion.
After severe craniocerebral injury like TBI Phenibut increases the number of mitochondria in the perifocal areas and improves the course of bioenergetic processes in the brain. It can be used as a brain support supplement.
Phenibut can be helpful for people with depression. It has a calming effect in small doses and can improve sleep quality. Please remember that Phenibut is a strong medication that should be only used when prescribed by doctor.
What are Phenibut Effects?
- Instant anxiolytic effect from the first days of therapy,
- Improved attention, memory, speed, and accuracy (unlike tranquilizers),
- Increased motivation,
- Small dosages have calming and nootropic effects, while larger ones have a stimulating effect.
Phenibut YouTube Video Review
Where to Purchase Phenibut Online?
When looking for the best place to obtain Phenibut online, it is important to ensure that you are doing so safely. There are different versions available for purchase like Phenibut powder and Phenibut hcl capsules of different dosage.
CosmicNootropic sells original Phenibut only. Phenibut nootropic capsules 250mg are tested and verified for product purity and identity by the official manufacturer. If you want to order Phenibut, buy this and other nootropics at CosmicNootropic vendor.
Phenibut is produced by different official manufacturers. We reserve the right to ship Phenibut capsules of the same quality produced by different Russian manufacturers. The package might be different from the one presented on the website.
Can I order Phenibut to Australia?
We highly recommend to refrain from purchasing Phenibut if you are from Australia. Phenibut is officially banned in Australia and will likely be stopped by local customs. In this case, we cannot be held accountable and will not be able to refund or reship your order.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Phenibut Dosage?
The most common dosages are 250–500 mg, 2-3 times a day. The maximum single dosage is 750 mg. The usual course duration is 2-3 weeks. It is advisable to avoid high dosages, especially at the beginning. And it is not always necessary to take Phenibut as a course treatment. Please consult your doctor prior to use.
One pack of Phenibut capsules 250mg contains 20 pills. Each has 250 mg of the active ingredient, which is sufficient for approximately 5–10 days of administration.
Phenibut Recreational Use
Phenibut is a safe medication when used in moderation. However, if taken in large quantities for recreational purposes, it is likely to cause tolerance and withdrawal symptoms. It has different effects when taken in high doses, including euphoria and dissociative effects. Therefore, we limit the maximum order quantity to 4 packs of 20 pills.
What are the Side Effects of using Phenibut Capsules?
When taking Phenibut, it is important to be aware of the potential side effects. The most common side effects are an increase in irritability, lethargy, dizziness and nausea.
If Phenibut is used for a long time at high doses like 7–14 g per day, a hepatotoxic effect (including fatty liver dystrophy) and eosinophilia may arise.
It is also recommended to avoid using Phenibut nootropic while driving.
- I Lapin (2001) Phenibut (beta-phenyl-GABA): a tranquilizer and nootropic drug https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11830761
- G Shul’gina, E Ziablitseva (2005) Effect of the GABA derivative phenibut on learning https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15776965
- E Ziablitseva, I Pavlova (2007) Effect of GABA receptor agonist phenibut on behavior and respiration of rabbits in the negative emotional situation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17944107
- E Zyablitseva, I Pavlova (2008) Effects of the GABA receptor agonist phenibut on behavior and respiration in rabbits in emotionally negative situations https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18607733
- Dambrova et al (2008) Comparative pharmacological activity of optical isomers of phenibut https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18275958
- Ziablitseva et al (2009) The effects of agonists of ionotropic GABA(A) and metabotropic GABA(B) receptors on learning https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19476215
- E Ziablitseva, I Pavlova (2009) Influence of GABA agonist phenibut on the neuronal activity and interaction in hippocampus and neocortex in emotionally negative situations https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19899708
- Borodkina et al (2009) Effect of phenibut on the content of monoamines, their metabolites, and neurotransmitter amino acids in rat brain structures https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19334514
- Tiurenkov et al (2012) Fenibut and its citrate prevent psychoneurological disorders caused by chronic stress (paradoxical sleep deprivation) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22891435
- Samokhvalov et al (2013) Phenibut dependence https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3604470/
- Owen et al (2016) Phenibut (4-amino-3-phenyl-butyric acid): Availability, prevalence of use, desired effects and acute toxicity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26693960
- Volotova et al (2016) Neuroprotective action of phenibut and neuroglutam in experimental cerebral ischemia on the background of altered immunoreactivity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29949699
- Vavers et al (2016) The neuroprotective effects of R-phenibut after focal cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26621244
- Ahuja et al (2018) Phenibut (β-Phenyl-γ-aminobutyric Acid) Dependence and Management of Withdrawal: Emerging Nootropics of Abuse https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5952553/
- Joshi et al (2018) Dissociative intoxication and prolonged withdrawal associated with phenibut: a case report https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5662439/
- Kupats et al (2020) Safety and Tolerability of the Anxiolytic and Nootropic Drug Phenibut: A Systematic Review of Clinical Trials and Case Reports https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32340063/
- Kupats et al (2020) Mitochondrial-Protective Effects of R-Phenibut after Experimental Traumatic Brain Injury https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33274011/
- C Doyno, C White (2021) Sedative-Hypnotic Agents That Impact Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptors: Focus on Flunitrazepam, Gamma-Hydroxybutyric Acid, Phenibut, and Selank https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34396551/
Buy Stresam® (Etifoxine), a benzoxazine derivative which has an original mechanism of action that distinguishes it from all other anxiolytics. The drug effectively eliminates manifestations of anxiety (stress, discomfort, insomnia, fear, etc.) and does not cause withdrawal. Stresam is approved in more than 40 countries and can be a good alternative to benzos! Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Mexidol® (Emoxypine) is a unique development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry. It's an inhibitor of free-radical processes and membrane protector. It shows antihypoxic, stress-protective, nootropic, anticonvulsant and anxiolytic action. Buy Mexidol to increase the body's resistance to various stress factors. Fast US domestic shipping is available.