Dosage and administrationTo obtain the detailed information about effects and dosages, please read the instructions. Doses range from 50 to 250 mg, with the most common being 100 mg taken once every morning. The usual course duration is from 3 days to 2 weeks. The drug should not be taken after 4 pm.
Side effects are rare (<10%) and usually occur in the first three days after which they disapear. They include irritability, psycho-motor excitation and high blood pressure. If Phenotropil ® is used within 8 hours before sleep, it can cause insomnia.
Сonsuming too much might result in an increase in potential side effects.
Note: In patients with severe psychoemotional exhaustion, Phenylpiracetam can cause a sudden need for sleep.
Country of Manufacture: Russia
Phenotropil is no longer produced and is permanently out of stock for now. Patent holder is no longer working with the previous producer and setting up their own production.
We are also working on getting Latvian version of the Phenylpiracetam - Entrop. It is also factory produced brand name nootropic that meets highest safety standards.Developed by a cosmic branch of pharmaceutical industry in Russia in the 80th, Phenotropil® (also known as Phenylpiracetam) was another nootropic included in the cosmonaut's kit. As a famous astronaut Alexander Serebrov said, who used phenylpiracetam during his 197-day flight, Phenotropil worked for him as an "equaliser": it decreased impulsivity and irritability - conditions that will always happen during a long-term stay in space. Phenotropil ® was developed because the state needed it at the time when there was no totally safe substitute with the same effects. This pharmaceutical was also tested a countless number of times on animals and was used on more than 500 patients across the country before becoming available to the general population.
The creator of Phenylpiracetam ® - Valentina Ahapkina - wanted to synthesise a pharmaceutical which is capable of unleashing the body energy without draining it. Phenotropil ® appeared to be her closest attempt.
The chemical compound of Phenotropil ® has the following effects:
- A moderate psychostimulating effect combined with anxiolytic properties i.e. mood lifting and anxiety reduction
- Adaptogenic effects, i.e. combating mental and physical fatigue under stress.
- Increased resistance of brain tissue to hypoxia and toxins.
- Combating mild depressions by increasing serotonyn, dopamine and noadrenaline in the brain.
- Better visual acuity and range.
- Increased tolerance to cold.
- Mild immunostimulating properties.
Phenotropil ® can be officially used both for healthy individuals experiencing various kinds of stress and also for those who have the following indications:
- Extreme work conditions e.g. excessive intellectual or physical requirements
- As a study aid for concentration improvement.
- Mild and moderate depressions
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Cerebrovascular diseases
- Alcohol hangover symptoms
- Other conditions characterised by reduced intellectual productivity
Although Phenotropil ® is a non habit-forming drug it is different from other Racetams in that it might cause a mild receptor down-regulation in certain individuals when taken for long periods of time.
One pack of Phenotropil ® contains 10 or 30 pills, each of 100 Mg of active ingredient, which is sufficient for 10 or 30 days of administration respectively.
Country of Manufacture: Russia