Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Piracetam Online: Best Price and Fast US Delivery at Cosmic Nootropic!
|Chemical name:||2-(2-oxopyrrolidin-1-yl) acetamide|
|Form:||pills (800 mg) / solution for injections (5 ml, 200 mg/ml)|
|Trade names:||Lucetam, Nootropil, Nootropyl, Piracetam, 2-(2-Oxopyrrolidino) acetamide, 2-Oxo-1-pyrrolidine acetamide|
|Pharmacological action:||Nootropic, antihypoxic, cerebroprotective|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 30°C. Keep out of reach of children.|
What is Piracetam?
Piracetam is a nootropic supplement that is used to improve cognitive function. It is a derivative of gamma-amino-butyric acid (GABA) with an effect on the central nervous system (CNS). Piracetam is also used in a therapy of medical conditions with brain function impairment.
Piracetam was first created in 1964 by a team of scientists under the guidance of Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgea. Piracetam is often called “the grandfather of all nootropics”.
Over the last four decades, Piracetam has been extensively studied and it is currently approved in over 100 countries.
The Piracetam clinical studies and research focus on the elderly with dementia, schizophrenia, and other related neurodegenerative and cognitive disorders or brain injury cases. Go to the Research tab for useful links to scientific papers, inlcuding animal studies and human studies.
What are Piracetam Benefits and Effects?
Piracetam is a nootropic supplement that is used to improve cognitive function. It is believed to help with memory, learning, focus, and concentration. Some people also take Piracetam to help with anxiety and depression.
Piracetam is often used by healthy individuals searching for safe and mild cognitive improvement. But Piracetam is mostly prescribed to older patients, children, and adults who want to relieve the following symptoms:
- Symptomatic treatment of various memory disorders;
- Psychoorganic syndrome with asthenia;
- Alcoholic psychoorganic syndrome;
- Treatment-resistant depressions;
- Other conditions, characterized by lowered intellectual functioning.
Piracetam effects also include preventing blood clotting issues, increasing longevity, and maintaining mental abilities in older patients. It was also found to improve communication between two hemispheres of the brain. However, most of the human studies carried on healthy people note a high inter-individual variability in terms of Piracetam effects and their extent.
Piracetam is safe and well-tolerated by most users. Piracetam reviews are available in the “Reviews” tab.
Where to Buy Piracetam?
Piracetam is a popular nootropic supplement that is available for purchase on a number of different websites. You can also order Piracetam in stores in some countries. You don’t need prescription to buy Piracetam online.
You can purchase different forms of Piracetam: powder, pills, solution from a number of different retailers. Make sure to obtain the legil and high-quality product!
Cosmic Nootropic is a reputable vendor and supplier of nootropics. Piracetam capsules that we offer are high-quality and original. You can order with fast delivery in the US and worldwide shipping. Customer support is available 24/7. If you want to purchase nootropics, for example Piracetam, buy it at Cosmic Nootropic company!
Where to Buy Nootropil?
Nootropil is a brand name of the nootropic supplement with piracetam as an active ingredient. Unfortunately Nootropil has been discontinued. You can source Piracetam supplement instead.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
How to Take Piracetam?The standard Piracetam dosage is 800mg / three times a day, which is 2400mgs in total. Dosing of Piracetam depends on the person's condition and the effects you want to achieve. For cognition-related issues, between 2.4-4.8 grams/daily can be followed. When treating alcohol withdrawal symptoms Piracetam dosage is increased up to 9000–12000 mg. To read more on Piracetam doses please refer to the official instructions following the links below.
Piracetam Course Duration: How Long to Take?One pack of Piracetam (Nootropil) contains 30 pills, each with 800 mg of the active ingredient, which is sufficient for an average of 10 days of supplementation. If Piracetam is used as a mild cognitive enhancer by otherwise healthy people it should be normally taken for a course of 4 to 6 weeks, with main effects starting to manifest after 3-4 weeks of supplementation.
Piracetam Safety - What are Piracetam Side Effects?Piracetam is a nootropic that has been studied extensively. Side effects occur rarely, with the most common being increased irritability, hyperkinesia (excessive abnormal movements) and body weight gain. Check with your doctor before taking Piracetam if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have renal impairment or any other medical conditions. You can find more information here: https://examine.com/supplements/piracetam/
OFFICIAL INSTRUCTION – Piracetam Injections OFFICIAL INSTRUCTION – Piracetam Pills
- Bartus et al (1981) Profound effects of combining choline and piracetam on memory enhancement and cholinergic function in aged rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7301036
- Wilsher et al (1987) Piracetam and dyslexia: effects on reading tests https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3305591
- Mondadori et al (1989) The memory-enhancing effects of the piracetam-like nootropics are dependent on experimental parameters https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2736062
- Sano et al (1990) A controlled trial of piracetam in intellectually impaired patients with Parkinson's disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2388639
- M Vernon, E Sorokin (1991) Piracetam. An overview of its pharmacological properties and a review of its therapeutic use in senile cognitive disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1794001
- Croisile et al (1993) Long-term and high-dose piracetam treatment of Alzheimer's disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8437693
- Enderby et al (1994) Effect of piracetam on recovery and rehabilitation after stroke: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9316679
- A Gouliaev, A Senning (1994) Piracetam and other structurally related nootropics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061686
- el-Hazmi et al (1996) Piracetam is useful in the treatment of children with sickle cell disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8922488
- Burd et al (1997) Nootropil in the treatment of disorders of the higher mental functions in patients with an ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9424344
- De Deyn (1997) Treatment of acute ischemic stroke with piracetam. Members of the Piracetam in Acute Stroke Study (PASS) Group https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9412612
- Koskiniemi et al (1998) Piracetam relieves symptoms in progressive myoclonus epilepsy: a multicentre, randomised, double blind, crossover study comparing the efficacy and safety of three dosages of oral piracetam with placebo https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9527146
- Kondakor et al (1999) Single-dose piracetam effects on global complexity measures of human spontaneous multichannel EEG https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10555876
- S Evers, K Grotemeyer (1999) Piracetam and platelets--a review of laboratory and clinical data https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10338108
- Gualtieri et al (2002) Design and study of piracetam-like nootropics, controversial members of the problematic class of cognition-enhancing drugs https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11812254
- Waegemans et al (2002) Clinical efficacy of piracetam in cognitive impairment: a meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12006732
- G Hofmeyr, R Kulier (2002) Piracetam for fetal distress in labour https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11869588
- Uebelhack et al (2003) Effect of piracetam on cognitive performance in patients undergoing bypass surgery https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12806565
- B Winblad (2005) Piracetam: a review of pharmacological properties and clinical uses https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16007238
- Keil et al (2006) Piracetam improves mitochondrial dysfunction following oxidative stress https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16284628
- Libov et al (2007) Efficacy of piracetam in the treatment of tardive dyskinesia in schizophrenic patients: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17685739
- Mukhin et al (2007) A use of high dosages of piracetam in the treatment of Kozhevnikov epilepsy syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18379510
- G Neznamov, E Teleshove (2009) Comparative studies of Noopept and piracetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19234797
- A Malykh, M Sadaie (2010) Piracetam and piracetam-like drugs: from basic science to novel clinical applications to CNS disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20166767
- Fang et al (2013) Effect of piracetam on the cognitive performance of patients undergoing coronary bypass surgery: A meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3881046/
- Zhang et al (2016) Piracetam for Aphasia in Post-stroke Patients: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27236454
- Dolatabadi et al (2019) Oral Piracetam vs Betahistine in Outpatient Management of Peripheral Vertigo; a Randomized Clinical Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30847444/
- K Sivalingam, T amikkannu (2020) Neuroprotective Effect of Piracetam against Cocaine-Induced Neuro Epigenetic Modification of DNA Methylation in Astrocytes https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32899583/
- Zongfang et al (2020) Therapeutic effect of piracetam with nimodipine on vascular dementia after cerebral infarction https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33832882/
- Demiröz et al (2021) Comparison of Ischemic Preconditioning and Systemic Piracetam for Prevention of Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Musculocutaneous Flaps https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32971545/
- Krishnappa et al (2021) Unique Severe HyperEkplexia-Like Apneic Events (SHELAE) Improved by High-Dose Piracetam https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34708144/
Glycine is a nootropic medication that improves metabolic function in the brain. Due to its safety, it is one of the most commonly sold nootropic supplements in the former Soviet Union. Glycine Forte is used for treating stress and mental fatigue. B vitamins in its composition increase its nootropic effect. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Metformin is the main first-line medication for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, particularly in people who are overweight. However there are other off-label biohacking benefits to it. Namely, some studies show that Metformin can delay aging. Buy Metformin to tame the age with fast US delivery.
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!