Buy Polyoxidonium online with 3-7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “ships from US (+15%)”
Polyoxidonium is a medicine intended for stimulating the immune system. Its active ingredient is azoximer bromide (copolymer N-oxide 1,4-ethylene piperazine and (N- carboxymethyl)-1,4-ethylene piperazinium bromide).
Polyoxidonium was developed by a group of scientists in the National Research Centre – Institute of Immunology of the Federal Biomedical Agency of Russia. Though the active ingredient was patented in 1997, the drug has been in clinical use since 1996. It has been proven to be effective and safe to use and gained popularity both among doctors and patients. Polyoxidonium is one of Top 200 medicines in Russia and it is included in the Russian list of vital and essential drugs.
Polyoxidonium has a complex effect as it is an immunomodulator with detoxifying and antioxidant properties. It restores immunity and detoxifies, thus improving patients’ general condition as well as reducing the risk of developing complications. Buy Polyoxidonium to use in acute conditions such as influenza, cold and inflammatory infections of any origin. It can be well combined with standard therapy as it enhances its effect, improves body resistance and detoxifies.
Polyoxidonium is a “smart” immunomodulator – it increases the low and lowers the high indicators of the immune system, not affecting the normal ones.
One of the facts that prove its effectiveness is that Polyoxidonium is included as an adjuvant in trivalent and quadrivalent influenza vaccines which are exported by Petrovax (the manufacturer) into the Republic of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Iran, etc.
Polyoxidonium in intranasal form can be used in children from six months of age, which proves its safety.
The drug can be applied orally, intranasally or intramuscularly.
- seasonal prevention of exacerbation of chronic conditions and prevention of URI (upper respiratory infection) and influenza during the pre-epidemic period;
- treatment of secondary immunodeficiencies caused by ageing or adverse factors;
- prevention of recurrent herpetic infection.
- individual hypersensitivity;
- acute kidney insufficiency;
- pregnancy (no application experience);
- children under 3 years of age (tablets);
- lactose intolerance, lactase insufficiency and glucogalactose malsorbtion.
- Lyophilisate for preparing a solution for injection and topical administration is contraindicated for children under 6 years of age.
The drug has two pharmaceutical forms: a pack of 10 tablets containing dosage of 12 mg and a pack of 5 bottles with lyophilisate for solution for injection and topical administration. One pack is sufficient for a 5-day course aimed at treating influenza and URI.
Buy Polyoxidonium at our store.
The manufacturer’s official website – polyoxidonium.ru
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more