Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
AZOXIMER BROMIDE ® (Polyoxidonium)
Buy Azoximer Bromide (Polyoxidonium) Online!
Polyoxidonium (Azoximer Bromide) is a “smart” immunomodulator – it affects only the indicators that are too high or low. This immunomodulator also has detoxifying and antioxidant properties. This compound is a component of influenza vaccines. It restores immunity and and improves body resistance Polyoxidonium is known to treat inflammatory infections of any origin.
Buy Azoximer Bromide with fast US delivery.
One pack is sufficient for a 5-day course aimed at treating influenza and acute respiratory infections. Save with the volume discount!
|Form:||10 pills of 12mg / 5 vials of 3 mg|
|Form description:||Round, flat-cylindrical tablets of white or yellowish color with a chamfer and a break line on one side and letters “PO” on the other / Porous mass of white or white with a yellowish tint color.|
|Active ingredient:||Azoximer bromide|
|Excipients for pills:||Mannitol – 3.6 mg, povidone К17 – 2.4 mg, lactose monohydrate – 185 mg, potato starch – 45 mg, stearic acid – 2 mg.|
|Excipients for capsules:||Mannitol – 0.9 mg; povidone K17 – 0.6 mg.|
|Pharmacological action:||Immunomodulating agent|
|Shelf life:||2 / 3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at 2–25°С (35.6–77°F) / 2–8°С (35.6–46.4°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Azoximer Bromide?
Azoximer Bromide (Polyoxidonium) is a medicine intended for stimulating the immune system. Its active ingredient is azoximer bromide (copolymer N-oxide 1,4-ethylene piperazine and (N- carboxymethyl)-1,4-ethylene piperazinium bromide).
Polyoxidonium was developed by a group of scientists in the National Research Centre – Institute of Immunology of the Federal Biomedical Agency of Russia. Though the active ingredient Azoximer Bromide was patented in 1997, the drug has been in clinical use since 1996. It has been proven to be effective and safe to use and gained popularity both among doctors and patients. Polyoxidonium is one of the Top-200 medicines in Russia.
What are Benefits and Effects of Azoximer Bromide?
Azoximer Bromide (Polyoxidonium) has a complex effect as it is an immunomodulator with detoxifying and antioxidant properties. It restores immunity and detoxifies, thus improving patients’ general condition as well as reducing the risk of developing complications. Polyoxidonium is used in acute conditions such as influenza, cold and inflammatory infections of any origin. It can be well combined with standard therapy as it enhances its effect, improves body resistance, and detoxifies.
Polyoxidonium is a “smart” immunomodulator – it increases the low indicators and lowers the high ones of the immune system, not affecting the normal ones.
One of the facts that prove its effectiveness is that Polyoxidonium is included as an adjuvant in trivalent and quadrivalent influenza vaccines which are exported by Petrovax (the manufacturer) into the Republic of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Iran, etc.
The drug can be applied orally, intranasally, or intramuscularly.
What is Azoximer Bromide Used For?
Intended uses of Azoximer Bromide (Polyoxidonium) include:
- Seasonal prevention of exacerbation of chronic conditions and prevention of URI (upper respiratory infection) and influenza during the pre-epidemic period;
- Treatment of secondary immunodeficiencies caused by aging or adverse factors;
- Prevention of recurrent herpetic infection.
Where Can I Order Azoximer Bromide (Polyoxidonium) Online?
You can buy Azoximer Bromide (Polyoxidonium) online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Polyoxidonium in packs of 10x12mg pills and 5x3mg vials. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Azoximer Bromide and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Azoximer Bromide Dosage, How to Use It?
Influenza and URI treatment course lasts 7 days.
Tablets: Apply orally and sublingually 20–30 minutes before meals twice a day. Dosage for adults and children from 10 years of age is 1 tablet, dosage for children aged 3 to 10 is 1/2 tablet (6 mg). If necessary, treatment courses can be repeated after 3-4 months. Effectiveness is not reduced on repeat prescriptions.
Vials: For intramuscular injection dilute 3 mg of Polyoxidonium in 1 ml (6 mg in 2 ml) of water for injections or 0.9% sodium chloride solution. After the dilution, leave for 2-3 minutes and then stir without shaking.
Preparing a solution for intranasal or sublingual administration: For use in children, dilute 3 mg dosage in 1.0 ml (20 drops), 6 mg dosage in 2.0 ml (40 drops) (1 drop (0.05 ml) of prepared solution contains 0.15 mg of the drug); for use in adults, dilute 6 mg dosage in 1.0 ml (20 drops) of 0.9% sodium chloride solution or boiled water.
Parenterally (intramuscular or intravenous): dosage for adults is 6–12 mg once a day; daily, every other day, or 1-2 times a week depending on the diagnosis and disease severity.
Daily doses for children (intranasal or sublingual administration): 1 drop per 1 kg, but no more than 40 drops (6 mg of the active ingredient).
A prepared solution for intranasal or sublingual administration can be stored at room temperature in the manufacturer’s package for up to 48 hours.
What are the Side Effects of Azoximer Bromide?
Side effects are not registered.
- Individual hypersensitivity;
- Acute kidney insufficiency;
- Pregnancy (no application experience);
- Children under 3 years of age (tablets);
- Lactose intolerance, lactase insufficiency, and glucogalactose malabsorption;
- Lyophilisate for preparing a solution for injection and topical administration is contraindicated for children under 6 years of age.
Cases of overdose are not registered.
Azoximer bromide does not inhibit CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, and CYP2D6 isoenzymes, so Polyoxidonium can be administered with antibiotics, antivirals, antifungal and antihistamine preparations, glucocorticoids, and cytostatics.
- Bratchikov et al (2008) Upgrading of clinicoimmunological effectiveness of combined treatment in patients with chronic prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18572770/?i=3&from=Azoximer
- Porfiriadis et al (2010) Increase of the treatment efficacy of the slow developing phlegmonas of maxillofacial region with the help immunomodulator Polyoxidonium https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21186650
- No authors listed (2010) POLYOXIDONIUM IN COMPLEX PREVENTIVE TREATMENT FOR TUBERCULOSIS IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27529931/
- V Bulgakova (2014) Immunomodulators for the prevention and treatment of acute respiratory infections: efficacy of azoximer bromide https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25804048
- Pružinec et al (2017) The safety profile of Polyoxidonium in daily practice: results from postauthorization safety study in Slovakia https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/abs/10.2217/imt-2017-0116?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_dat=cr_pub%3Dpubmed&rfr_id=ori%3Arid%3Acrossref.org&journalCode=imt
- Alexia et al (2019) Polyoxidonium® Activates Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Responses Through Dendritic Cell Maturation: Clinical Effects in Breast Cancer https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31849934/
- Efimov et al (2021) The effect of azoximer bromide (Polyoxidonium®) in patients hospitalized with coronavirus disease (COVID-19): an open-label, multicentre, interventional clinical study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33828607/
- Grivtsova et al (2021) Azoximer Bromide: Mystery, Serendipity, and Promise https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34568029/
Thymalin® is a polypeptide preparation containing an extract of cattle thymus. It is a natural immunostimulant used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications. Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and reduce possible complications. Buy Thymalin with fast US domestic shipping.
Arbidol® is a broad-spectrum antiviral compound that can reduce the severity of influenza and ARVI and minimizes their complications. Arbidol may also be immunomodulatory. It is capable of interferon induction and/or macrophage activation. Arbidol is said to be used to treat COVID-19 patients. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Cycloferon® is an antiviral and immunomodulating drug. It has been used in the pharmacological practice since 1992. The active ingredient is meglumine acridone acetate, which is effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi. Its effectiveness and safety have been confirmed in multicenter randomized clinical, pharmacoeconomic, and post-registration studies. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Naltrexone® is an opioid antagonist. It is primarily used to manage alcohol or opioid dependence. It reduces the effect of opioid analgesics and eliminates side effects of opioids (including endogenous ones). In alcoholism, it binds to opioid receptors and blocks the effects of endorphins. Low dose of Naltrexone (LDN) is recommended by some doctors for the use in HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous system disorders. Fast US domestic shipping is available.