Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Potassium Orotate is a non-hormonal, anabolic pill, which is a potassium salt of carboxylic acid. It has a general stimulating effect on metabolic processes. Potassium Orotate stimulates the synthesis of nucleic acids involved in protein synthesis; it enhances reparative and regenerative processes in body tissues.
- Orotic acid is the “ancestor” of the substance in acids, synthesizing protein molecules. It was discovered in 1904 by scientists Biscaro and Belloni. And in 1953, scientists Manna and Hauge proved that vitamin B13 and orotic acid are identical. Orotic acid enhances the formation of albumin in the liver, especially in case of prolonged hypoxia that occurs in some diseases, such as heart failure. It improves the tolerance to cardiac glycosides and increases diuresis.
- Potassium is another active substance of the drug which activates the benefits of orotic acid. Potassium is present in the body of every person and is considered one of the most important minerals. It regulates water balance and stimulates muscle contraction and membrane potential. This substance is contained in the cells (80%) and in the intercellular space (20%), being constantly washed out of the cell cytoplasm. To maintain the required concentration, potassium needs to be injected back into the cells, which is carried out using sodium. Hypokalemia (potassium deficiency) develops in case of potassium-sodium interaction failure because of the insufficient intake of the microelement in the body or its poor absorption. In this regard, it is necessary to compensate for the deficiency of the vital mineral by using various drugs, such as Potassium Orotate.
Given the medical properties of the drug, it can be called a low-risk medication with a wide range of indications for use:
- Heart failure;
- Muscle dystrophy;
- Therapy of hepatic pathologies;
- Stimulation of anabolic process.
Sometimes bodybuilders also buy Potassium Orotate pills for the following benefits: muscle growth, cutting training, and prevention of pathologies of the heart and blood vessels against intensive steroid courses.
- Magne B6;
- Potassium Chloride.
Produced by Renewal, Russia.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Despite the fact that Potassium Orotate is generally safe for the human body, in some cases its use is strictly prohibited:
- Hepatic failure and pathologies (both chronic and acute);
- Hypersensitivity to orotic acid and any of its derivatives;
- Cirrhosis of the liver.
During pregnancy and lactation, as well as in case of renal failure, doctors recommend using the medicine with extra caution, strictly adhering to the dosage. In some cases, the drug is prescribed for pregnant women, in particular, in case of severe swelling.
The drug is usually well tolerated. Though very rare, side effects are manifested:
- Allergic reactions (might occur when the drug is discontinued or after taking any antihistamines);
- Dyspeptic disorder (the development of gout) is a clinically unproven phenomenon, but people with a tendency to such a pathology better refrain from taking Potassium Orotate;
- Mild gastrointestinal disturbance (often manifested in the form of nausea and vomiting);
- Hepatic dystrophy (only if taken in large doses and accompanied by a diet with a small amount of animal protein).
There is no officially confirmed information about cases of overdose, but, according to athletes, skin manifestations in the form of itching, rash, as well as hyperkalemia are possible.
As for the positive interaction, Potassium Orotate goes well in combination with magnesium (cardiologists recommend taking such a combined course for cardiac pathologies). It reduces the body’s intoxication of cardiac glycosides, increases the effectiveness of calcium and magnesium agents, and accelerates ion tolerance. If desired, Potassium Orotate is perfectly supplemented by multivitamin complexes that will help increase energy potential and keep the body in good shape.
Potassium Orotate can NOT be used as a medication for the potassium substitution treatment. Before using Potassium Orotate for sports purposes, in particular, for bodybuilding, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Renewal (Obnovleniye), Russia.
- L Tomov, A Kaloianova (1976) [Changes in hemodynamics in acute myocardial infarct following administration of potassium orotate] https://europepmc.org/article/med/1007242
- N Karkishchenko, M Khaĭtin (1983) [Anxiolytic effect of potassium orotate] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6137409/
- E Kolokol’chikova, A Pal’tsyn [Electron-radioautographic study of the effect of potassium orotate on RNA and protein synthesis in fibroblasts during experimental wound healing] https://europepmc.org/article/med/6192854
- N Karkishchenko, M Khaĭtin (1985) [Comparative study of the indices of the antidepressive activity of potassium orotate and piracetam] https://europepmc.org/article/med/3996568
- N Karkishchenko, M Khaĭtin (1986) [Quantitative evaluation of the anxiolytic and nootropic effects of potassium orotate in a wide range of doses] https://europepmc.org/article/med/2868916
- G Vakuliv (1998) Effect of potassium orotate on the reversibility of cirrhotic changes and regeneratory manifestations in rat liver https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02447167
- Ben’kovich et al (2001) [Psychophysiological effects of combined administration of pantogam and potassium orotate in patients with neurotic disorders] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11558433/
- Ivanov et al (2017) [The influence of ‘potassium orotate’ on neocollagenogenesis in implantation of polypropylene endoprosthesis and polypropylene combined with polylactic acid endoprosthesis] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28374713/
- Kanunnikova et al (2017) Mechanical activation effect on structure, physicochemical, and biological properties of potassium/magnesium orotates https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322217797
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!