PRAMISTAR ® (Pramiracetam)
Buy Pramiracetam with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Pramiracetam was discovered by scientists at Parke-Davis, the USA, in the late 1970s. Being chemically very similar to Choline, Pramiracetam causes the formation of nitric oxide – a powerful vasodilator, which is crucial for short-term memory. It also has an effect on neuropeptide mediation, as a result improving memory and learning processes. One interesting thing about pramiracetam is that it has a higher potency than piracetam: the most common dose is only 600 mg – 4 times smaller than that of Piracetam. Another interesting fact is that it has a very late onset of first effects: in most cases, they should not be expected until 5-6 weeks into the course. Some reviews state that Pramiracetam can also be used as an antidepressant and an anxiety treatment.
Buy Pramistar for use in older patients and adults for the following indications:
- Symptomatic treatment of various memory disorders;
- Treatment-resistant depressions;
- Psychoorganic syndrome with asthenia;
- Emotional lability;
- Other conditions, characterized by lowered motivation.
If used as a mild cognitive enhancer by otherwise healthy people Pramiracetam should be normally taken for a course of 6 to 8 weeks, with main effects starting to manifest after 5-6 weeks of supplementation. Pramiracetam daily dosage is 600–1200 mg. Some individuals report sudden but strong effects such as photographic memory after they take place.
Check out other products from the Nootropics & Brain Health category!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Dosage and administration
If you would like to see the official doses, please refer to the drug facts sheet located in each package. The doses are 600 mg once or twice per day.
One pack of Pramistar contains 20 pills, each containing 600 mg of Pramiracetam, which is sufficient for an average of 10 days of supplementation.
Side effects occur rarely, with the most common being dry mouth, nausea, pain in the upper stomach, dizziness, and psychomotor agitation.
There were no reported cases of overdose.
Note: If used as a mild cognitive enhancer by otherwise healthy people, Pramiracetam should be taken over a course of 6 to 8 weeks, with main effects starting to manifest after 5-6 weeks of supplementation.
- Butler et al (1984) Amnesia-reversal activity of a series of N-[(disubstituted-amino)alkyl] -2-oxo-1-pyrrolidineacetamides, including pramiracetam https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6716406
- Chang et al (1985) Pharmacokinetics of oral pramiracetam in normal volunteers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4008675
- C Murray, H Fibiger (1986) The effect of pramiracetam (CI-879) on the acquisition of a radial arm maze task https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3088666
- Claus et al (1991) Nootropic drugs in Alzheimer’s disease: symptomatic treatment with pramiracetam https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2011259
- McLean et al (1991) Placebo-controlled study of pramiracetam in young males with memory and cognitive problems resulting from head injury and anoxia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1786500
- Auteri et al (1992) Pharmacokinetics of pramiracetam in healthy volunteers after oral administration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1473879
- F Talih, J Ajaltouni (2015) Probable Nootropicinduced Psychiatric Adverse Effects: A Series of Four Cases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4756795/
$25.00 – $70.00
Derinat® is a native DNA-containing physiologically active drug with immunomodulating and immunostimulating properties. The active substance of Derinat – sodium deoxyribonucleate – is a biologically active substance that is obtained from specific cells of fish of the sturgeon class. Derinat has a high reparative and regenerative ability, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects, as well as antioxidant and membrane-stabilizing properties. This allows the use of the drug in complex and monotherapy.
$35.00 – $69.00
Cortexin® is a mixture of neuropeptide fractions, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Cortexin was shown to provide a normalizing effect on many functions of the brain. It has been used in children and adults for a wide variety of indications including ADHD, TBI and minor cerebral problems. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$28.00 – $55.00
Arbidol® is a broad-spectrum antiviral compound developed in USSR in 1974. Arbidol reduces the severity of influenza and ARVI and minimizes the incidence of complications. It is used in adults and children. Arbidol may also be immunomodulatory, and as such it's capable of interferon induction and/or macrophage activation. In Russia Arbidol is used to treat COVID-19 patients. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, as well as vitamins B1, B2. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. Aralia can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).