Buy Propolis ointment and tablets from Russia at the best price!
Propolis is a natural substance produced by honey bees by combining the sap collected on needle-leaved trees with their own discharges and beeswax. It is a unique product consisting of more than 50 elements; it contains resins and essential oils and is rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, PP, E, C) and microelements (iron, copper, manganese, zinc, cobalt). Bees use Propolis to build their hives and protect them from any infection, but we use it for its medicinal properties.
The main benefit of Propolis is its effectiveness against all the key causative agents of infectious diseases, like bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It also has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, regenerating, and immunomodulating properties, and is known to have an analgesic effect stronger than that of the majority of anesthetics. It is one of the richest sources of bioflavonoids for the support of your immune system, provided by nature.
In our store, you can find two versions of Propolis – ointment and tablets!
Propolis Homeopathic salve
Propolis is perfect for skincare and various skin conditions as it keeps the skin hydrated and disinfected, and soothes dry and sore areas.
It can be used to treat
- Chronic eczema and neurodermatitis (as a part of complex therapy);
- Cold sores, burns, and various rashes.
The tablets are a natural bioactive concentrate of Propolis that will allow you to create solutions and salves for your own use.
- Disorders of the respiratory system and upper respiratory tract: pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, tracheitis, or bronchitis (use in the form of the solution);
- Dental disorders: stomatitis, gingivitis, or periodontitis (use orally or in the form of the solution);
- Skin disorders: bacterial and fungal skin lesions, cold sores, rashes, and herpetic eruptions (use in the form of the solution to wipe your skin or use the salve);
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, or joints (use in the form of the solution for internal use or use the salve, after consulting your doctor).