Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Propolis ointment and tablets from Russia at the best price!
Propolis is a natural substance produced by honey bees by combining the sap collected on needle-leaved trees with their own discharges and beeswax. It is a unique product consisting of more than 50 elements; it contains resins and essential oils and is rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, PP, E, C) and microelements (iron, copper, manganese, zinc, cobalt). Bees use Propolis to build their hives and protect them from any infection, but we use it for its medicinal properties.
The main benefit of Propolis is its effectiveness against all the key causative agents of infectious diseases, like bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It also has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, regenerating, and immunomodulating properties, and is known to have an analgesic effect stronger than that of the majority of anesthetics. It is one of the richest sources of bioflavonoids for the support of your immune system, provided by nature.
In our store, you can find two versions of Propolis – ointment and tablets!
Propolis Homeopathic salve
Propolis is perfect for skincare and various skin conditions as it keeps the skin hydrated and disinfected, and soothes dry and sore areas.
It can be used to treat
- Chronic eczema and neurodermatitis (as a part of complex therapy);
- Cold sores, burns, and various rashes.
The tablets are a natural bioactive concentrate of Propolis that will allow you to create solutions and salves for your own use.
- Disorders of the respiratory system and upper respiratory tract: pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, tracheitis, or bronchitis (use in the form of the solution);
- Dental disorders: stomatitis, gingivitis, or periodontitis (use orally or in the form of the solution);
- Skin disorders: bacterial and fungal skin lesions, cold sores, rashes, and herpetic eruptions (use in the form of the solution to wipe your skin or use the salve);
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, or joints (use in the form of the solution for internal use or use the salve, after consulting your doctor).
Produced by Mosfarma / Altai Nectar, Russia.
Propolis Homeopathic salveIngredients: Propolis; Homeopathic matrix tincture; Vaseline.
Propolis TabletsIngredients: 100% Natural Purified Bee Propolis. 5 tablets of 0.8 g in 1 package.
Dosage and administration
Propolis Homeopathic salveApply the Propolis salve in an even thin layer to the affected areas and massage it into your skin 1-2 times a day. Do not take internally! Use the salve on a small patch of skin first to test for any allergic reaction if your skin tends to be sensitive. The course of treatment usually lasts for 1-2 weeks but may vary as it depends on the therapeutic effect.
- Oral administration: Place one Propolis tablet into your mouth and wait for it to dissolve, slightly crushing it with your teeth;
- Solution: To prepare the solution, take the crushed Propolis tablets and 70% alcohol (can be replaced with vodka), mix them in a standard ratio of 1:10. Place the tablets into your freezer for 15–20 minutes beforehand to significantly ease the grinding process;
- Salve: Melt the Propolis tablets in a water bath, then mix them with a fat base (petroleum jelly, butter, goose fat, etc.) in a ratio of 1:10.
ContraindicationsIndividual intolerance to the components of Propolis; hypersensitivity to tree resin.
Side effectsAllergic reactions.
Drug interactionPropolis is compatible with other allopathic and homeopathic medicines.
Propolis Homeopathic salveStore the Propolis salve in a dry place at room temperature up to 20°C. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children! Shelf life is 2 years. Do not use after the expiration date.
Propolis TabletsStore the Propolis tablets in a dry place at room temperature up to 25°C. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children! Shelf life is 2 years. Do not use after the expiration date.
Propolis Homeopathic salveMosfarma (Moscow Pharmaceutical Factory), Russia.
Propolis TabletsAltai Nectar (Altayskiy Nektar), Russia.
Nootropics Gift Cards are a gift option to meet your specific needs. It is a virtual card immediately delivered to your recipient's email. Failproof and stress-free gifts with CosmicNootropic.
Red Root (Krasniy Koren) is a biologically active supplement that has a beneficial effect on the human body, eliminating many functional disorders in the early stages. The active ingredient of Red Root is Hedysarum neglectum that grows high in the mountains of Altai. Since ancient times, people have used this root to restore strength and energy and to treat various diseases. In advanced cases, the product is used as a supplement to optimize the healing process.
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!