PROSTAMOL ® UNO
Buy Prostamol Uno at the best price!
Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate. There are two types of prostatitis in men: acute and chronic. Acute prostatitis develops because of a bacterial infection in the prostate gland. Manifestations of chronic prostatitis include: urgent urination, perineal pain, sexual dysfunction, etc. According to modern scientific data, long-term chronic prostatitis can be one of the causes of the onset and progression of prostatic hyperplasia.
Prostate adenoma is a benign prostatic hyperplasia. With age, the risk of the development of prostate adenoma increases significantly. Statistics says that about half of men over 50 y.o. complain about symptoms in the lower urinary tract caused by prostatic hyperplasia. The reasons for the occurrence of adenoma have not been fully identified, but the most probable reason behind it is a certain hormonal rearrangement of the body, which causes the growth of the so-called adenomatous tissue in the prostate. In this case, as a rule, compression of the urethra occurs, the normal outflow of urine is disrupted, and men begin to experience various kinds of unpleasant sensations.
The role of phyto-preparations in the treatment of symptoms of the lower urinary tract associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) remains the subject of much research and debate. Preparations of Serenoa repens are of a peculiar interest among the plant extracts. In Russia and the CIS countries, a drug that is quite frequently prescribed and highly evaluated by physicians is Prostamol Uno.
Its main component is the Serenoa repens (saw palmetto) fruit extract, which is endemic to the southeastern coast of the United States. The first use of the extract for the treatment of urinary tract disorders is attributed to American Indians. The extract demonstrates antiproliferative, antiandrogenic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-edematous effects, selectively manifested at the level of the prostate gland. The drug does not affect the levels of sex hormones in the blood plasma; it does not affect the potency and libido and does not change the level of specific prostatic antigen in the blood plasma.
Buy Prostamol Uno to treat the following symptoms:
- Rapid urination, especially at night;
- Weak or interrupted stream of urine;
- Dribbling of urine;
- Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder;
- Pain during urination;
- Sexual dysfunction.
Check out other products in the Reproductive Health category.
Dosage and administration
Prostamol Uno is convenient for administration: just one capsule per day. One pack of 30 capsules is enough for a one-month treatment.
The minimum recommended course of admission should be at least three months. Given the fact that prostatic hyperplasia is a progressive disease, the treatment, most likely, will require a long or even constant duration.
Side effects & Contraindications
The drug is said to be of high safety and good tolerance.
The treatment of chronic prostatitis requires a complex approach targeting all the reasons behind the disease. For an additional positive effect of the treatment, patients are advised to adjust their nutrition and lead a more active lifestyle. Experts advise reinforcing the treatment with the consumption of large volumes of freshwater. Prevention of the inflammatory process also includes perineal massage and physiotherapeutic procedures.
- Gerber GS et al (2001). Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of saw palmetto in men with lower urinary tract symptoms. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11744467
- Mazo EB, Dmitriev DG (2001). Clinical effect of the drug “Prostamol-Uno” in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia and chronic prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11641979
- Seregin SP et al (2002). Effect of prostamol-Uno on oxidative and local immune status in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia and chronic prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12357892
- Vinarov AZ et al (2006). Efficiency and safety of prostamol-Uno in patients with chronic abacterial prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16550824
- Razumov SV, Egorov AA (2007). Expediency of switching from combined therapy with prostamol Uno and alpha-1-adrenoblockers to monotherapy with prostamol Uno in patients with prostatic adenoma. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17724829
- Trapeznikova MF et al (2008). Prostamol-Uno treatment in patients with prostatic adenoma and chronic non-infectious prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19069494
- Agbabiaka TB et al (2009). Serenoa repens (saw palmetto): a systematic review of adverse events. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19591529
- Parsons JK (2010). Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms: Epidemiology and Risk Factors. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21475707
- Sinescu I et al (2011). Long-term efficacy of Serenoa repens treatment in patients with mild and moderate symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21304222
- Scaglione F et al (2012). Comparison of the potency of 10 different brands of Serenoa repens extracts. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22774395
- Aliaev IuG et al (2013). The results of the 10-year study of efficacy and safety of Serenoa repens extract in patients at risk of progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24159762
- Ooi SL, Pak SC (2017). Serenoa repens for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms / Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Current Evidence and Its Clinical Implications in Naturopathic Medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28436684
- Paterniti I et al (2018). Effects of different natural extracts in an experimental model of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29679313
- Cannarella R et al (2019). Non-hormonal treatment for male infertility: the potential role of Serenoa repens, selenium and lycopene. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31002161
- Magri V et al (2019). Multidisciplinary approach to prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30655633
- De Nunzio C et al (2020). Inflammation is a target of medical treatment for lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32060633
- Russo GI et al (2020). Clinical Efficacy of Serenoa repens Versus Placebo Versus Alpha-blockers for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms / Benign Prostatic Enlargement: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis of Randomized Placebo-controlled Clinical Trials. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31952967
$35.00 – $80.00
Prostatilen® (Vitaprost®) is a medicine of animal origin aimed at treating prostate diseases. It has anti-inflammatory and prostatotropic effects. It helps treat edema, reduce the amount of leukocytes in the prostate gland, stimulate the muscle tone in the bladder. Prostatilen (Vitaprost) can be used in complex therapy of male infertility, erectile dysfunction and acute cystitis. Both drugs have the same active ingredient, but Prostatilen is used as suppositories or injections, while Vitaprost can be also taken orally.
ProstaSabal® by Evalar contains sabal palm extract, as well as herbal extracts that enhance local immunity, improve blood circulation, and prevent the accumulation of interstitial fluid. Sabal palm fruits contain substances that prevent the formation of dihydrotestosterone from testosterone, thereby contributing to the normalization of the structural and functional state of the prostate gland. Thus ProstaSabal helps to maintaine the healthy prostate function and urination process.
$27.00 – $30.00
Leveton-P® is a natural vitamin supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes in the USSR. The supplement is made from plants which the producer grows in ecologically clean areas of the Penza region in Russia. Among other things it tones up the central nervous system, improves memory, normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic), restores immunity and libido. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Effex Tribulus® is an herbal drug based on Tribulus Terrestris stem and leaves extract. It has been around in traditional medicine for centuries. It has a tonic effect and stimulates the reproductive system functions, improving sexual libido and prolonging erection in men. Effex Tribulus stimulates spermatogenesis, increasing the number of spermatozoa and their mobility.