PROSTAMOL ® UNO
Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Prostamol Uno Online!
Prostamol Uno® is a plant-based remedy for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. It has anti-proliferative, anti-androgenic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-edematous effects in prostate gland. Prostamol Uno does not affect the level of sex hormones in the blood plasma or the potency and libido. In Russia this medication is often prescribed to treat prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
One pack of 30 capsules is enough for a one-month treatment.
|Form:||30 pills of 320 mg|
|Form description:||Oval, soft, gelatin capsules with a lightproof two-colored red and black shell. Capsule content: greenish-brown liquid with a specific odor.|
|Active ingredient:||Ethanol extract of Serenoa repens fruit (9−11: 1) – 320 mg|
|Excipients:||Succinyl gelatin, glycerol, purified water, titanium dioxide, black iron dye, crimson dye [Ponceau 4R].|
|Pharmacological action:||Plant origin remedy for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Berlin-Chemie, Germany / Menarini, Italy|
What is Prostamol Uno?
Prostamol Uno is a plant-based medication for the treatment of symptoms of the lower urinary tract associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Its main component is the Serenoa repens (saw palmetto) fruit extract, endemic to the southeastern coast of the United States. The first use of the extract for the treatment of urinary tract disorders is attributed to American Indians.
Prostamol Uno demonstrates antiproliferative, antiandrogenic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-edematous effects. The drug does not affect the levels of sex hormones in the blood plasma. It does not affect the potency and libido and does not change the level of specific prostatic antigen in the blood plasma.
In Russia and former Soviet countries Prostamol Uno is often prescribed to treat prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Prostamol Uno?
The mechanism of local antiandrogenic action is due to the inhibition of the synthesis of dihydrotestosterone from testosterone (inhibition of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase types I and II) and its fixation to the cytosolic receptors of prostate cells, which prevents the penetration of the hormone into the nucleus. As a result, protein synthesis is reduced.
The mechanism of local anti-inflammatory action is due to the fact that the extract of the saw palmetto fruits (Serenoa repens) inhibits the activity of phospholipase A2, 5-lipoxygenase, and the release of arachidonic acid, thereby reducing the synthesis of prostaglandins and leukotrienes, which are inflammatory mediators.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Prostamol Uno?
- Prostamol Uno reduces capillary permeability and vascular stasis.
- Prostamol Uno reduces swelling and inflammation in the prostate.
- Prostamol Uno eliminates compression of the bladder neck and urinary tract, improving urodynamics.
- Prostamol Uno helps to reduce the severity of pathological symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (dysuria, pollakiuria, nocturia, pain and straining to void, incomplete emptying of the bladder) and to increase the volume and strength of urination.
- Prostamol Uno slows down further growth and an increase in the volume of the prostate gland.
What is Prostamol Used For?
Use Prostamol Uno to treat the following symptoms:
- Rapid urination, especially at night;
- Weak or interrupted stream of urine;
- Dribbling of urine;
- Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder;
- Pain during urination;
- Sexual dysfunction.
Where Can I Order Prostamol Online?
You can buy Prostamol online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Prostamol Uno in packs of 30x320mg pills. We offer worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Prostamol Uno and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Check out other products in the Reproductive Health category.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Prostamol Dosage, How to Use It?
Prostamol Uno is convenient for administration: just one capsule per day. One pack of 30 capsules is enough for a one-month treatment.
The recommended duration of treatment starts from 3 months.
Prostamol Side Effects & Contraindications
The drug is said to be of high safety and good tolerance.
The treatment of chronic prostatitis requires a complex approach targeting all the reasons behind the disease. For an additional positive effect of the treatment, patients are advised to adjust their nutrition and lead a more active lifestyle. Experts advise reinforcing the treatment with the consumption of large volumes of water. Prevention of the inflammatory process also includes perineal massage and physiotherapeutic procedures.
- Gerber GS et al (2001) Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of saw palmetto in men with lower urinary tract symptoms. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11744467
- Mazo EB, Dmitriev DG (2001) Clinical effect of the drug “Prostamol-Uno” in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia and chronic prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11641979
- Seregin SP et al (2002) Effect of prostamol-Uno on oxidative and local immune status in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia and chronic prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12357892
- Vinarov AZ et al (2006) Efficiency and safety of prostamol-Uno in patients with chronic abacterial prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16550824
- Razumov SV, Egorov AA (2007) Expediency of switching from combined therapy with prostamol Uno and alpha-1-adrenoblockers to monotherapy with prostamol Uno in patients with prostatic adenoma. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17724829
- Trapeznikova MF et al (2008) Prostamol-Uno treatment in patients with prostatic adenoma and chronic non-infectious prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19069494
- Agbabiaka TB et al (2009) Serenoa repens (saw palmetto): a systematic review of adverse events. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19591529
- Parsons JK (2010) Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms: Epidemiology and Risk Factors. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21475707
- Sinescu I et al (2011) Long-term efficacy of Serenoa repens treatment in patients with mild and moderate symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21304222
- Scaglione F et al (2012) Comparison of the potency of 10 different brands of Serenoa repens extracts. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22774395
- Aliaev IuG et al (2013) The results of the 10-year study of efficacy and safety of Serenoa repens extract in patients at risk of progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24159762
- Ooi SL, Pak SC (2017) Serenoa repens for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms / Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Current Evidence and Its Clinical Implications in Naturopathic Medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28436684
- Paterniti I et al (2018) Effects of different natural extracts in an experimental model of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29679313
- Cannarella R et al (2019) Non-hormonal treatment for male infertility: the potential role of Serenoa repens, selenium and lycopene. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31002161
- Magri V et al (2019) Multidisciplinary approach to prostatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30655633
- De Nunzio C et al (2020) Inflammation is a target of medical treatment for lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32060633
- Russo GI et al (2020) Clinical Efficacy of Serenoa repens Versus Placebo Versus Alpha-blockers for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms / Benign Prostatic Enlargement: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis of Randomized Placebo-controlled Clinical Trials. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31952967
Mildronate® (also known as Meldonium) is a synthetic analog of gamma-butyrobetaine (GBB), a substance that exists in every cell of the human body. It is used to treat angina, myocardial failure and reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Off-label use of Meldonuim in otherwise healthy individuals includes increasing exercise tolerance, learning, memory, and sexual function.
Buy Meldonium as a perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)! Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Leveton-P® is a plant-based supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes in the USSR. Among other things it tones up the central nervous system, improves memory, normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic), restores immunity and libido. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Prostate peptides (Prostatilen® | Vitaprost®) are a medicine of animal origin aimed at treating prostate diseases. Prostate peptides have anti-inflammatory and prostatotropic effects. Prostate peptides help treat edema, reduce the amount of leukocytes in the prostate gland, stimulate the muscle tone in the bladder. Prostatilen and Vitaprost can be used in complex therapy of male infertility, erectile dysfunction and acute cystitis. Both drugs have the same active ingredient, but Prostatilen is used as suppositories or injections, while Vitaprost can be also taken orally.
Ginseng (or Panax) is one of the most popular and widely-researched herbal remedies in the world. Ginseng contains 100 biologically active substances; vitamins E, A, F, B; nicotinic and folic, pantothenic acid; and other beneficial elements. It is believed to be a natural cure-all. The short list of Ginseng indications includes: physical and mental fatigue, arterial hypotension, asthenic syndrome, sexual dysfunction, neurocirculatory dystonia and long recovery after a number of diseases (incl. infections).