Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Prostate Peptides Online!
Prostate peptides (Prostatilen® | Vitaprost®) are a medicine of animal origin aimed at treating prostate diseases. Prostate peptides have anti-inflammatory and prostatotropic effects. Prostatilen and Vitaprost can be used to treat edema, improve blood supply and stimulate the muscle tone in the bladder. Both drugs have the same active ingredient but are produced in different forms.
|Form:||10 vials of 5mg / 10 suppositories of 50mg / 10 pills of 20mg / 20 pills of 20mg|
|Form description:||Lyophilisate for the preparation of intramuscular injections in the form of a powder or porous mass of white or yellowish color / Torpedo-shaped rectal suppositories of white or yellowish color, marbling is possible; on the cut, an air rod or a funnel-shaped recess can be found / Round biconvex tablets of blue or light blue color, marbling is possible.|
|Active ingredient for vials:||Active water-soluble peptide content of bull prostate tissue extract – 5 mg / Active water-soluble peptide content of bull prostate tissue extract – 30 mg / Bull prostate tissue extract (powder) – 100 mg, with the active peptide content of 20 mg.|
|Excipients for vials:||Glycine – 25 mg|
|Excipients for suppositories:||Dimethyl sulfoxide and polyethylene glycol in the amount essential to make a 2.8 g suppository.|
|Excipients for pills:||Sucrose, lactose, calcium stearate, crospovidone, microcrystalline cellulose, methacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate copolymer [1:1], titanium dioxide, talc, triethyl citrate, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium hydrocarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, indigo carmine.|
|Pharmacological action:||Anti-inflammatory, prostatotropic|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures not higher than 20°C (68°F) for lyophilisate and tablets, and 8°C to 15°C (46.4°F to 59°F) for suppositories. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Cytomed, Russia; Stada / Nizhfarm, Russia|
What are Prostate Peptides?
Prostatilen and Vitaprost are medications of animal origin aimed at treating prostate diseases. The active ingredient of these prostate peptides is a bull prostate tissue extract.
They have anti-inflammatory and prostatotropic effects. It helps treat edema, reduces the number of leukocytes in the prostate gland, stabilizes the secretion in epithelial cells, and stimulates the muscle tone in the bladder. It also improves the blood supply in the prostate gland by reducing blood clotting and preventing the development of thrombosis.
The research also shows that Prostatilen and Vitaprost can be used as part of complex therapy for treating male infertility, erectile dysfunction, and acute cystitis.
Both drugs have the same active ingredient, but Prostatilen is used as suppositories or injections, while Vitaprost can be taken orally.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Prostate Peptides?
The drug’s main ingredient is bull prostate tissue extract. This extract is most effective for the following purposes:
- Reducing the inflammation;
- Improving blood circulation, which helps the prostate gland receive more oxygen;
- Improving sexual performance and semen quality;
- Stimulating the immune system;
- Strengthening the muscles of the bladder and urethra.
What Prostate Peptides are Used For?
Possible indications of Prostatilen include:
- Chronic abacterial prostatitis;
- Before and after prostate surgery;
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Where Can I Order Prostate Peptides Online?
You can buy Prostate Peptides online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Prostatilen in packs of 10x5mg vials and 10x50mg suppositories Vitaprost in packs of 10x20mg pills and 20x20mg pills. We offer worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Prostatilen | Vitaprost and get them delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Check out other products in the Reproductive Health category!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Prostate Peptides Dosage?
The recommended dosage for the injections is 5–10 mg once a day. Dissolve the lyophilisate in 1-2 ml of 0.9% sodium chloride solution or 0.25–0.5% novocaine solution. The recommended duration of treatment is 5–10 days. If necessary, the treatment can be repeated after 1–6 months.
Suppositories are administered rectally. The recommended dosage is 1 suppository 1-2 times a day (in the morning and in the evening). It is recommended to administer a suppository after emptying one’s bowels and having hygiene procedures. Apply a small amount of water to the suppository. Insert the suppository into the rectum. It is recommended to sit or lie with one’s legs closed for 30-40 minutes. The duration of the treatment course is 5–10 days.
Tablets to be administered orally. The recommended dosage is 1 tablet 2 times a day. The recommended duration of treatment starts from 30 days in case of benign prostatic hyperplasia or 10 days for chronic abacterial prostatitis.
What are Prostate Peptides Side Effects?
Possible side effects include allergic responses.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
No cases of overdose recorded.
Prostatilen is compatible with antibacterial medications used to treat prostatitis.
- Kamalov et al (2006) Use of oral vitaprost in the treatment of chronic abacterial prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17444152
- Mazo et al (2007) Efficacy and safety of a new dosage form of vitaprost (tablets coated with intestinally soluble cover) in patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18649662
- Kamalov et al (2007) Vitaprost forte in the therapy of patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17722619
- V Tkachuk, I Tkachuk (2008) Vitaprost forte efficacy in patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19058362
- Miller et al (2008) Efficacy of vitaprost forte in patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19069497
- Lopatkin et al (2009) Vitaprost plus in the treatment of chronic bacterial prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19670818
- M Sitdykova, A Zubkov (2009) Efficacy of vitaprost forte in the treatment of prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20169719
- Iakovets et al (2011) Experience in vitaprost treatment of patients with chronic abacterial prostatitis and prostatic adenoma after prostatic arteries embolism https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22279784
- M Davidov (2011) Treatment of prostatic adenoma with concomitant chronic bacterial prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21500490
- D Shafranov, A Mariupol’skiĭ (2011) Vitaprost-forte in the treatment of patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22448483
- Neĭmark et al (2013) The use of drug vitaprost forte in patients with benign prostate hyperplasia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23662497
- D Ergakov, A Martov (2013) Application of rectal suppository vitaprost plus before and after transurethral resection of the prostate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23789370
- Demidko et al (2014) The use of vitaprost in the treatment of patients with prostate diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24772777
- D Ergakov, A Martov (2015) Use of Vitaprost (tablets and rectal suppositories) for patients rehabilitation after invasive diagnostic urological interventions https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28247675
- I Korneev (2017) Russian experience with Vitaprost Forte suppositories in patients with lower urinary tract symptoms and benign prostatic hyperplasia: comparative analysis of studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28845952
- I Kuzmin (2019) Vitaprost Forte in the treament of patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia: pathogenetic basics and clinical results https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31535821
- M Davidov (2020) [Sexual dysfunction in patients with chronic prostatitis and its treatment] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32191002/
- Kuzmenko et al (2021) [The use of bioregulatory peptides in the treatment of men with benign prostatic hyperplasia and chronic prostatitis] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34251104/
- Vinnik et al (2021) [Treatment of the chronic prostatitis: current state of the problem] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34486287/
- Rybalov et al (2022) INFLUENCE OF ADDING ZINC ARGINYLE-GLYCINATE TO IMPROVE EFFICACY OF BIOREGULATORY PEPTIDES OF THE PROSTATE GLAND IN TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH IMPAIRED SPERM PARAMETERS https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36318852/
You will now receive regular updates from us!