Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT (Golden Root)
Buy Rhodiola Rosea extract tincture at the best price!
Rhodiola Rosea has been used in traditional medicine for over a thousand years. The “Golden Root” is likely to be one of the most popular herbal adaptogens, second only to Panax Ginseng. It was well-known practitioners around the world to increase work capacity, increase resistance to stress and improve memory without disturbing normal biological functions.
Rhodiola rosea preparations have a tonic and stimulating effect, buy it to deal with frequent colds, neurosis, asthenic conditions, hypotension; they relieve heart pain, fatigue, increase physical performance. The stimulating effect of Rhodiola Rosea extract on muscle performance is one of the most pronounced (along with Eleutherococcus). If used for long periods of time, it can increase muscle strength.
The golden root normalizes the activity of the cardiovascular system (increases the blood pressure during hypotension and reduces the increased blood pressure, mainly reduces the high heart rate and increases the low one). It also stimulates mental performance. It is believed that the central action of the golden root is not associated with a direct effect on the cerebral cortex, but is due to the effect on the nuclei of the hypothalamus.
Indications for use:
- As a stimulant for dealing with fatigue during the rehabilitation period after somatic and infectious diseases;
- During work requiring increased mental load or in the periods of stress;
- Asthenic disorders;
- To maintain performance in extreme conditions and recovery after prolonged intense physical exertion.
Recommendations for use in sports:
- During carbohydrate loading before the competition,
- To increase the level of physical performance;
- During the recovery period of the training process;
- To reduce lactic acid in muscles;
- To deal with overtraining;
- To increase oxygen content in the blood.
Produced in Russia.
Read more about herbal adaptogens in our blog!
Dosage and administration
1-2 capsules of Rhodiola Rosea extract should be taken 1-2 times a day with warm water. The duration of the standard treatment course is 2-3 weeks but can be extended up to 4 months or repeated 2-3 times a year as prescribed.
Rarely: sleep disturbance, headache, hypertension, and increased excitability.
Hypersensitivity, pregnancy and lactation, increased excitability, insomnia, hypertension, heart rhythm disorder, and apparent atherosclerosis. Not recommended for children below 12 years old.
The supplement contains vitamin C.
Country of manufacture
- Darbinyan et al (2007) Clinical trial of Rhodiola rosea L. extract SHR-5 in the treatment of mild to moderate depression https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17990195
- V Fintelmann, J Gruenwald (2007) Efficacy and tolerability of a Rhodiola rosea extract in adults with physical and cognitive deficiencies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17901042
- Blomkvist et al (2009) Perspective on Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19468971
- Hung et al (2011) The effectiveness and efficacy of Rhodiola rosea L.: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK80766/
- Ishaque et al (2012) Rhodiola rosea for physical and mental fatigue: a systematic review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3541197/
- Edwards et al (2012) Therapeutic effects and safety of Rhodiola rosea extract WS® 1375 in subjects with life-stress symptoms–results of an open-label study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22228617
- Jacob et al (2013) Neuroprotective effect of Rhodiola rosea Linn against MPTP induced cognitive impairment and oxidative stress https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4117113/
- Lee et al (2013) Anti-Inflammatory and Neuroprotective Effects of Constituents Isolated from Rhodiola rosea https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3652169/
- Titomanlio et al (2013) Rhodiola rosea Impairs Acquisition and Expression of Conditioned Place Preference Induced by Cocaine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3794542/
- M Duncan, N Clarke et al (2014) The Effect of Acute Rhodiola rosea Ingestion on Exercise Heart Rate, Substrate Utilisation, Mood State, and Perceptions of Exertion, Arousal, and Pleasure/Displeasure in Active Men https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4590898/
- Mao et al (2015) Rhodiola rosea versus sertraline for major depressive disorder: A randomized placebo-controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4385215/
- Pomari et al (2015) Effects of Two Different Rhodiola rosea Extracts on Primary Human Visceral Adipocytes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25970041
- Mao et al (2015) Rhodiola rosea therapy for major depressive disorder: a study protocol for a randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4297663/
- Kang et al (2015) Anti-Fatigue Effects of Fermented Rhodiola rosea Extract in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4391539/
- Cropley et al (2015) The Effects of Rhodiola rosea L. Extract on Anxiety, Stress, Cognition and Other Mood Symptomsv https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26502953
- J Amsterdam, A Panossian (2016) Rhodiola rosea L. as a putative botanical antidepressant https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27013349
- Booker et al (2016) The authenticity and quality of Rhodiola rosea products https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26626192
- J Jurica, T Koupa (2016) Rhodiola rosea and its neuropsychotropic effects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27854435
- Li et al (2017) Rhodiola rosea L.: an herb with anti-stress, anti-aging, and immunostimulating properties for cancer chemoprevention https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6208354/
- Arabit et al (2018) Rhodiola rosea Improves Lifespan, Locomotion, and Neurodegeneration in aDrosophila melanogaster Model of Huntington’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6015705/
- Ma et al (2018) Rhodiola rosea L. Improves Learning and Memory Function: Preclinical Evidence and Possible Mechanisms https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6288277/
- I Anghelescu (2018) Stress management and the role of Rhodiola rosea: a review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29325481
- Dimpfel et al (2018) Assessing the Quality and Potential Efficacy of Commercial Extracts of Rhodiola rosea L. by Analyzing the Salidroside and Rosavin Content and the Electrophysiological Activity in Hippocampal Long-Term Potentiation, a Synaptic Model of Memory https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5976749/
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, as well as vitamins B1, B2. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. Aralia can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).
Shilajit Gold® (also known as Mumio) is a naturally obtained substance that contains more than 85 micro-elements and minerals. Shilajit Gold originates from the Altai region in the south-east of Russia. It is known for its pure nature and is rich in minerals coming from the earth deep interior. Altai is a motherland of many herbs and natural remedies. Shilajit Gold tablets have tonic and regenerative properties.
Leuzea P® (Maral root) is a Siberian herb with medicinal value. This maral root extract has adaptogenic properties, which means that it can increase the ability to resist stress. The main effect associated with Leuzea P is the enhancement of physical strength and muscle protein synthesis. Other indications for use include mental and physical fatigue. Leuzea P can promote clarity of mind and gives energy like coffee without overstimulating the nervous system. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Leveton-P® is a plant-based supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes in the USSR. Among other things it tones up the central nervous system, improves memory, normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic), restores immunity and libido. Fast US domestic shipping is available.