Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT (Golden Root)
WHAT IS RHODIOLA?
Rhodiola Rosea is one of the most popular herbal adaptogens. It has been used in traditional medicine for over a thousand years. Rhodiola extract is also called a “golden root” or an “arctic root” and it is second only to Panax Ginseng.
Rhodiola supplement is well-known among practitioners around the world for its ability to increase work capacity, resistance to stress and improve memory without disturbing normal biological functions.
|Generic name:||Rhodiola Rosea, Rhodiola Roanensis, S. Rosea|
|Form description:||Liquid extract of dark brown color with a reddish tint, with a distinctive aromatic odor; precipitation is allowed.|
|Ingredients:||Rhodiola rosea rootstock and roots – 1000 g. Ethanol 40% – enough to obtain 1000 ml of the extract.|
|Pharmacological group:||General tonic herbal remedy.|
|Shelf life:||5 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage:||Store in a dry, dark place, at cool temperatures.|
|Manufacturer:||OOO Kamelia www.kamelia.ru|
WHAT ARE THE RHODIOLA BENEFITS?
Rhodiola health benefits include a wide range of effects:
- Rhodiola Rosea supplement has a tonic and stimulating effect. It can help you deal with frequent colds, neurosis, asthenic conditions, and hypotension. Rhodiola rosea benefits include the ability to relieve pain and fatigue and increase physical performance.
- The stimulating effect of Rhodiola Rosea extract on muscle performance is one of the most pronounced (along with Eleutherococcus). If used for long periods of time, it can increase muscle strength.
- The golden root normalizes the activity of the cardiovascular system. It can increase the blood pressure during hypotension and reduce the increased blood pressure.
- It also stimulates mental performance. It is believed that the central action of Rhodiola root is not associated with a direct effect on the cerebral cortex, but is due to the effect on the nuclei of the hypothalamus.
WHAT ARE THE INTENDED USES OF RHODIOLA?
Rhodiola herb can be used in the following cases:
- As a stimulant for dealing with fatigue during the rehabilitation period after somatic and infectious diseases;
- During work requiring increased mental load or in periods of stress;
- In asthenic disorders;
- To maintain performance in extreme conditions and recover after prolonged intense physical exertion.
Rhodiola in sports:
- During carbohydrate loading before the competition,
- To increase the level of physical performance;
- During the recovery period of the training process;
- To reduce lactic acid in muscles;
- To deal with overtraining;
- To increase oxygen content in the blood.
WHAT ARE RHODIOLA SIDE EFFECTS?
Side effects are rare. They may include sleep disturbance, headache, hypertension, and increased excitability. Allergic reactions are possible in case of hypersensitivity.
Read more about herbal adaptogens in our blog!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
RHODIOLA ROSEA DOSAGE
Rhodiola tincture is taken orally at 5-10 drops 2-3 times a day for 15-30 minutes before a meal. The course of treatment is 10-20 days. Duration of treatment 1-2 months.
The extract is to be taken in the first half of the day.
Hypersensitivity, pregnancy and lactation, increased excitability, insomnia, hypertension, and heart rhythm disorder.
Not recommended for children below 12 years old.
The supplement weakens the effect of neuroleptics, tranquilizers and sedatives.
- Darbinyan et al (2007) Clinical trial of Rhodiola rosea L. extract SHR-5 in the treatment of mild to moderate depression https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17990195
- V Fintelmann, J Gruenwald (2007) Efficacy and tolerability of a Rhodiola rosea extract in adults with physical and cognitive deficiencies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17901042
- Blomkvist et al (2009) Perspective on Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19468971
- Hung et al (2011) The effectiveness and efficacy of Rhodiola rosea L.: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK80766/
- Ishaque et al (2012) Rhodiola rosea for physical and mental fatigue: a systematic review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3541197/
- Edwards et al (2012) Therapeutic effects and safety of Rhodiola rosea extract WS® 1375 in subjects with life-stress symptoms–results of an open-label study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22228617
- Jacob et al (2013) Neuroprotective effect of Rhodiola rosea Linn against MPTP induced cognitive impairment and oxidative stress https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4117113/
- Lee et al (2013) Anti-Inflammatory and Neuroprotective Effects of Constituents Isolated from Rhodiola rosea https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3652169/
- Titomanlio et al (2013) Rhodiola rosea Impairs Acquisition and Expression of Conditioned Place Preference Induced by Cocaine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3794542/
- M Duncan, N Clarke et al (2014) The Effect of Acute Rhodiola rosea Ingestion on Exercise Heart Rate, Substrate Utilisation, Mood State, and Perceptions of Exertion, Arousal, and Pleasure/Displeasure in Active Men https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4590898/
- Mao et al (2015) Rhodiola rosea versus sertraline for major depressive disorder: A randomized placebo-controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4385215/
- Pomari et al (2015) Effects of Two Different Rhodiola rosea Extracts on Primary Human Visceral Adipocytes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25970041
- Mao et al (2015) Rhodiola rosea therapy for major depressive disorder: a study protocol for a randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4297663/
- Kang et al (2015) Anti-Fatigue Effects of Fermented Rhodiola rosea Extract in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4391539/
- Cropley et al (2015) The Effects of Rhodiola rosea L. Extract on Anxiety, Stress, Cognition and Other Mood Symptomsv https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26502953
- J Amsterdam, A Panossian (2016) Rhodiola rosea L. as a putative botanical antidepressant https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27013349
- Booker et al (2016) The authenticity and quality of Rhodiola rosea products https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26626192
- J Jurica, T Koupa (2016) Rhodiola rosea and its neuropsychotropic effects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27854435
- Li et al (2017) Rhodiola rosea L.: an herb with anti-stress, anti-aging, and immunostimulating properties for cancer chemoprevention https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6208354/
- Arabit et al (2018) Rhodiola rosea Improves Lifespan, Locomotion, and Neurodegeneration in aDrosophila melanogaster Model of Huntington’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6015705/
- Ma et al (2018) Rhodiola rosea L. Improves Learning and Memory Function: Preclinical Evidence and Possible Mechanisms https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6288277/
- I Anghelescu (2018) Stress management and the role of Rhodiola rosea: a review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29325481
- Dimpfel et al (2018) Assessing the Quality and Potential Efficacy of Commercial Extracts of Rhodiola rosea L. by Analyzing the Salidroside and Rosavin Content and the Electrophysiological Activity in Hippocampal Long-Term Potentiation, a Synaptic Model of Memory https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5976749/
- Pkhaladze et al (2020) Actaea racemosa L. Is More Effective in Combination with Rhodiola rosea L. for Relief of Menopausal Symptoms: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32455817/
- Koop et al (2020) Effects of a Rhodiola rosea extract on mental resource allocation and attention: An event-related potential dual task study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32592534/
- Lu et al (2022) Effects of Rhodiola Rosea Supplementation on Exercise and Sport: A Systematic Review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35464040/
- E Stojcheva, J Quintela (2022) The Effectiveness of Rhodiola rosea L. Preparations in Alleviating Various Aspects of Life-Stress Symptoms and Stress-Induced Conditions-Encouraging Clinical Evidence https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35745023/
- Sęczyk et al (2023) Phytochemical profile, in vitro bioaccessibility, and anticancer potential of golden root (Rhodiola rosea L.) extracts https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36332586/
Based on 2 Reviews
Sterling, C.Verified Buyer
Needs instructions update
The product itself was great but unfortunately it's not listed on the site as being on liquid form and the instructions are for pills this is a liquid extract but it works really well. Great product
Hi! Thank you for your feedback, we'll update the instructions as soon as possible!
The best vendor! Not sure about dosage for the liquid extract.
CosmicNootropics has become my preferred vendor for the products offered. Incredibly quick shipping to my home in the US, even when shipping from Russia. All products have been high quality. A question I have about the Rhodiola is on dosage. The instructions on the website are for capsules. The product I received is in liquid form. Do you have instructions on dosage for the Rhodiola liquid extract? Thank you for being such an awesome vendor!
Hi Steve! Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it! I see that you have asked us via email to send you the instruction for the Rhodiola liquid extract, and we have sent it to you. :) We will definitely add this information to the product page.
You will now receive regular updates from us!