SCHISANDRA CHINESIS SEEDS TINCTURE
Buy Schisandra Chinensis Seeds Tincture at the best price!
Known since ancient times for its unique adaptogenic qualities, Schisandra Chinensis can treat various diseases and restore health after severe illnesses.
Buy Schisandra Chinensis to stimulate the nervous system, increase attention and concentration. It is used when it is necessary to help the body adapt to difficult and unfavorable conditions.
The benefits of this herb have been proved in numerous studies showing that it is one the strongest natural antioxidants in the world. Schisandra will rejuvenate the body, increase vital energy, enhance physical work capacity and strengthen stress resistance.
Some indications for use include:
- Asthenic syndrome;
- Chronic fatigue;
- In combination therapy, for treating sexual dysfunction caused by neurasthenia;
- Mental and physical exhaustion;
- Neurocirculatory dystonia (hypotonic type);
- Protracted recovery from somatic and infections.
Produced in Russia.
Read more about Herbal Adaptogens in our blog!
To be used as a dietary supplement.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dosage for Schisandra Chinensis seeds tincture is 20–30 drops dissolved in a small amount of water, orally, 2-3 times a day, 30–40 minutes before a meal. The duration of the standard treatment course is 30–40 days. A second course can be conducted if prescribed.
Hypersensitivity, arterial hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, increased excitability, epilepsy, convulsive state, sleep disturbance, acute infectious or virus diseases, and chronic liver diseases. Not recommended for children below 12 years, pregnant and lactating ladies.
Rarely: allergic reactions, tachycardia, headache, sleep disturbance, and hypertension.
Schisandra Chinensis potentiates the action of stimulants and analeptics (incl. caffeine, camphor, and amphetamine). The drug antagonizes with CNS depressants (incl. barbiturates, tranquilizers, sedatives and neuroleptics).
Not recommended to take Schisandra Chinensis seeds tincture in the evening hours in order to avoid sleep disturbances. Shake the bottle before consumption in order to dissolve oily drops. Important: tincture contains alcohol.
Country of manufacture
To be used as a dietary supplement.
- A Panossian (2008) Pharmacology of Schisandra chinensis Bail.: An overview of Russian research and uses in medicine https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5336030_Pharmacology_of_Schisandra_chinensis_Bail_An_overview_of_Russian_research_and_uses_in_medicine
- A Panossian, G Wikman (2010) Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress—Protective Activity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3991026/
- Wang et al (2014) Supplementation with the Extract of Schisandrae Fructus Pulp, Seed, or Their Combination Influences the Metabolism of Lipids and Glucose in Mice Fed with Normal and Hypercholesterolemic Diet https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4021675/
- Li et al (2017) Compound Schisandra-Ginseng-Notoginseng-Lycium Extract Ameliorates Scopolamine-Induced Learning and Memory Disorders in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5549506/
- Szopa et al (2017) Current knowledge of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill. (Chinese magnolia vine) as a medicinal plant species: a review on the bioactive components, pharmacological properties, analytical and biotechnological studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5378736/
- Szopa et al (2018) Phytochemical and biotechnological studies on Schisandra chinensis cultivar Sadova No. 1—a high utility medicinal plant https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5959991/
- Lee et al (2018) Deoxyschizandrin, Isolated from Schisandra Berries, Induces Cell Cycle Arrest in Ovarian Cancer Cells and Inhibits the Protumoural Activation of Tumour-Associated Macrophages https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5793319/
- Nowak et al (2019) Potential of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill. in Human Health and Nutrition: A Review of Current Knowledge and Therapeutic Perspectives https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412213/
$6.00 – $57.50
Demoxytocin® (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analogue of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used sublingually. Demoxytocin was shown to improve trust between people. It can therefore help people come to an agreement easier. You can also buy Oxytocin pills to decrease craving for unhealthy foods, alcohol, and nicotine. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$18.00 – $31.00
Cytamins® are proteins, nucleoproteins and minerals isolated from animal tissues using a patented technology. The main mechanism of the biological action of Cytamins is the correction of cellular metabolism in damaged cells of the tissue from which they are isolated. These peptide bioregulators are supplements that are safely used for anti-ageing purposes and as an aid to conventional treatment methods.
Biotredin® is a nootropic which improves metabolism and boosts cellular energy. The drug is comprised of L-threonine and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6). The resulting substance promotes active stimulation of inhibitory processes, oxidation-reduction, and supports respiratory function, and synthesis of adenosine triphosphate in the cells. Biotredin is mainly used for treating alcohol dependency.
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, as well as vitamins B1, B2. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. Aralia can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).