Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Known since ancient times for its unique adaptogenic qualities, Schisandra Chinensis can treat various diseases and restore health after severe illnesses.
Buy Schisandra Chinensis seeds tincture to stimulate the nervous system, and increase attention and concentration. It is used when it is necessary to help the body adapt to difficult and unfavorable conditions.
The benefits of this herb have been proved in numerous studies showing that it is one the strongest natural antioxidants in the world. Schisandra will rejuvenate the body, increase vital energy, enhance physical work capacity, and strengthen stress resistance.
Some indications for use include:
- Asthenic syndrome;
- Chronic fatigue;
- In combination therapy, for treating sexual dysfunction caused by neurasthenia;
- Mental and physical exhaustion;
- Neurocirculatory dystonia (hypotonic type);
- Protracted recovery from somatic disorders, and infections.
Produced in Russia.
Read more about Herbal Adaptogens in our blog!
To be used as a dietary supplement.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dosage for Schisandra Chinensis seeds tincture is 20–30 drops dissolved in a small amount of water, orally, 2-3 times a day, 30–40 minutes before a meal. The duration of the standard treatment course is 30–40 days. A second course can be conducted if prescribed.
Hypersensitivity, arterial hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, increased excitability, epilepsy, convulsive state, sleep disturbance, acute infectious or virus diseases, and chronic liver diseases. Not recommended for children below 12 years, pregnant and lactating ladies.
Rarely: allergic reactions, tachycardia, headache, sleep disturbance, and hypertension.
Schisandra Chinensis potentiates the action of stimulants and analeptics (incl. caffeine, camphor, and amphetamine). The drug antagonizes with CNS depressants (incl. barbiturates, tranquilizers, sedatives and neuroleptics).
Not recommended to take Schisandra Chinensis seeds tincture in the evening hours in order to avoid sleep disturbances. Shake the bottle before consumption in order to dissolve oily drops. Important: tincture contains alcohol.
Country of manufacture
To be used as a dietary supplement.
- A Panossian (2008) Pharmacology of Schisandra chinensis Bail.: An overview of Russian research and uses in medicine https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5336030_Pharmacology_of_Schisandra_chinensis_Bail_An_overview_of_Russian_research_and_uses_in_medicine
- A Panossian, G Wikman (2010) Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress—Protective Activity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3991026/
- Wang et al (2014) Supplementation with the Extract of Schisandrae Fructus Pulp, Seed, or Their Combination Influences the Metabolism of Lipids and Glucose in Mice Fed with Normal and Hypercholesterolemic Diet https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4021675/
- Li et al (2017) Compound Schisandra-Ginseng-Notoginseng-Lycium Extract Ameliorates Scopolamine-Induced Learning and Memory Disorders in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5549506/
- Szopa et al (2017) Current knowledge of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill. (Chinese magnolia vine) as a medicinal plant species: a review on the bioactive components, pharmacological properties, analytical and biotechnological studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5378736/
- Szopa et al (2018) Phytochemical and biotechnological studies on Schisandra chinensis cultivar Sadova No. 1—a high utility medicinal plant https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5959991/
- Lee et al (2018) Deoxyschizandrin, Isolated from Schisandra Berries, Induces Cell Cycle Arrest in Ovarian Cancer Cells and Inhibits the Protumoural Activation of Tumour-Associated Macrophages https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5793319/
- Nowak et al (2019) Potential of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill. in Human Health and Nutrition: A Review of Current Knowledge and Therapeutic Perspectives https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412213/
- Kim et al (2022) Efficacy and Safety of Omija ( Schisandra chinensis) Extract Mixture on the Improvement of Hyperglycemia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, and Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35956334/
- Zagórska-Dziok et al (2022) Evaluation of the Antioxidant, Cytoprotective and Antityrosinase Effects of Schisandra chinensis Extracts and Their Applicability in Skin Care Product https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36558009/
- Ma et al (2023) Network pharmacology analysis combined with experimental validation to explore the therapeutic mechanism of Schisandra Chinensis Mixture on diabetic nephropathy https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36280016/
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!