Buy Semax nasal drops at the best price!
You can purchase Semax on Sale in the US now! It might be less effective because of the long transition time to our US warehouse. So there is a special offer for you because we want to sell it as soon as possible.
Semax is a peptide nootropic that has been proven to support brain health and mental function.
2-Week Course of Semax 0.1% is 2 Bottles of 3 ml!
|Form:||Nasal drops 0.1% and 1%|
|Form description:||The colorless transparent liquid in a 3 ml dropper bottle.
One bottle of Semax contains 60 drops, each having 50 mcg of the active ingredient.
|Active ingredient:||Semax in terms of 100% substance – 1 g;|
|Excipients:||Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (nipagin) – 1 g, purified water – up to 1 l.|
|Pharmacological action:||Nootropic, antioxidant, antihypoxic, cerebroprotective|
|Shelf life:||2 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store at temperatures not exceeding 10°C (50°F). Do not freeze. Protect from light.|
|Manufacturer:||CJSC Peptogen https://semax.ru/|
What is Semax?
Semax (sometimes mistakenly called “c max”) is a Russian peptide nootropic. It goes in the form of nasal drops. And it is used to improve cognitive functions and treat various brain conditions.
By its structure, Semax is a fragment of endogenous neuropeptide ACTH. The drug was shown to increase BDNF which is responsible for the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses.
What are the Semax Benefits?
Semax nootropic is manufactured in two dosage forms: Semax 0.1% and Semax 1%. What are they used for?
Primary Uses of Semax 0.1%:
- Increasing attention and memory during repetitive and monotonous tasks;
- Improvement of adaptive capacity of the human body in extreme conditions and in extreme circumstances;
- Alleviating cognitive impairments caused by cerebrovascular disorders, traumatic brain injuries, and neurosurgery;
- Cognitive disorders in kids above 7 y.o. including ADHD.
Primary Uses of Semax 1%:
- Prevention and treatment of circulatory disorders including stroke;
- Acute ischemic stroke and treatment of cognitive impairment caused by stroke;
- Transient ischemic attacks;
- Acute period of traumatic brain injury.
Read more in our in-depth review of Semax or
Watch the Semax video review on YouTube!
History Behind Semax
The positive effects of neuropeptides were discovered in the late 1960s when D. de Vid – who coined the term ‘neuropeptide’ – conducted a number of trials on white rats and found that fragments of adrenocorticotropic hormones facilitate learning abilities.
However, it was not until the late 1970s, that the Soviet Ministry of Defence commissioned a wide range of experiments to determine the optimal way to prolong the effects and increase their scope.
After a long and complicated trial and error process, the optimal peptide formula was synthesized, and it had 50 times longer effects than its natural analog. After that, extensive research on humans was started to ensure safety, increase efficiency, and determine the optimal dosages and delivery methods.
As a result, on 20 December 1994, Semax was officially brought to the market. Since then it has won a number of international awards and, on 7 December 2011, was included in the List of Vital & Essential Drugs, as part of the stroke treatment.
It is now produced in the GMP-compliant factory by Peptogen Inc.
Semax vs. Selank: What’s the Difference?
Semax and Selank are two very different products. Even though they are both peptides administered nasally, they produce different effects. While Semax is a nootropic and has pronounced stimulating effects, Selank is an anxiolytic.
In short, if you are looking for improved focus, mild stimulation, and faster learning – Semax is your choice. Selank will be useful for those looking to release stress, relax, and improve their mood.
Where Can I Buy Semax?
You can obtain the original Semax nasal drops of the highest quality at Cosmic Nootropic. You can choose fast US delivery or international shipment.
There are other forms of Semax available for purchase. You might have heard about Semax nasal spray, N-Acetyl Semax, N-Acetyl Semax Amidate or Adamax. But these forms of Semax peptide are unconventional.
If you are looking for a nootropic with the best safety-effectiveness ratio – Semax nasal drops are your choice!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
How to Use Semax: Dosage?
With the purpose of cognitive improvement, Semax is to be taken 1-2 times a day, 2 drops into each nostril, for a period of 3 to 14 days.
One bottle of Semax contains 60 drops, each having 50 mcg of the active ingredient. Depending on the chosen regimen, one bottle is sufficient for a course of 3–10 days.
If there is a need to increase the effect of Semax, a second dose can be taken 15-minutes after the first one. Using a stronger version of Semax might not necessarily result in a stronger effect.
Does Semax Have any Side effects?
Semax is a very safe peptide. The only side effects that have been officially recorded are irritation of the nasal mucosa and very rare allergic reactions.
Semax Storage Conditions: How to Store it Properly?
Keep Semax drops in a dark place at a temperature less than 10°C (50°F). Do not freeze it.
An open bottle of Semax can be stored for as long as six months without losing its properties if stored properly. The shelf-life of a new product is 2 years.
Can I keep Semax at Room Temperature?
There is a safe preservative in the composition of Semax. That is why you can keep it at room temperatures below 30°C (86°F) for a period of up to 30 days. For longer periods of time, Semax should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Asmarin et al (1997) A nootropic adrenocorticotropin analog 4-10-semax (l5 years experience in its design and study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9173745
- Miasoedova et al (1999) Investigation of mechanisms of neuro-protective effect of semax in acute period of ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10358912
- Gusev et al (2005) Semax in prevention of disease progress and development of exacerbations in patients with cerebrovascular insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15792140
- Eremin et al (2005) Semax, an ACTH(4-10) analogue with nootropic properties, activates dopaminergic and serotoninergic brain systems in rodents https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16362768
- Dolotov et al (2006) Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-10) with cognitive effects, regulates BDNF and trkB expression in the rat hippocampus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16996037
- SJ Tsai (2007) Semax, an analogue of adrenocorticotropin (4-10), is a potential agent for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and Rett syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16996699
- Agapova et al (2008) Effect of semax on the temporary dynamics of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and nerve growth factor gene expression in the rat hippocampus and frontal cortex https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18756821
- Grivennikov et al (2008) Effects of behaviorally active ACTH (4-10) analogue – Semax on rat basal forebrain cholinergic neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18431004
- Shadrina et al (2010) Comparison of the temporary dynamics of NGF and BDNF gene expression in rat hippocampus, frontal cortex, and retina under Semax action https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19662538
- Manchenko et al (2010) Nootropic and analgesic effects of Semax following different routes of administration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21268834
- Medvedeva et al (2014) The peptide semax affects the expression of genes related to the immune and vascular systems in rat brain focal ischemia: genome-wide transcriptional analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3987924/
- Shypshyna et al (2015) Effect of peptide semax on synaptic activity and short-term plasticity of glutamatergic synapses of co-cultured dorsal root ganglion and dorsal horn neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26552305
- Medvedeva et al (2017) Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-7), regulates expression of immune response genes during ischemic brain injury in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28255762
- Gusev et al (2018) The efficacy of semax in the tretament of patients at different stages of ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29798983
- Lebedeva et al (2018) Effects of Semax on the Default Mode Network of the Brain https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30225715
$130.00 – $155.00
Cytomaxes® are natural peptides extracted from organs and tissues of young calves by a patented method of thorough filtering. They have a low molecular weight of less than 5 kDa which does not allow for foreign DNA fragments and infectious particles to get into the preparation. Therefore these supplements are very safe for use. Cytomaxes are designed to optimize the functions of the body and regulate the processes of protein biosynthesis.
$22.00 – $30.00
Cycloferon® is an antiviral and immunomodulating drug. It has been used in the pharmacological practice since 1992. The active ingredient is meglumine acridone acetate, which is effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi. Its effectiveness and safety have been confirmed in multicenter randomized clinical, pharmacoeconomic, and post-registration studies. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$20.00 – $48.00
Cereton® is a very efficient cholinergic supplement in terms of increasing brain concentration of choline. In the brain, choline and its metabolites are needed for the process of communication between neurons. Increasing phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine as a result of taking Cereton (Alpha-GPC) might improve certain cognitive functions, including memory, retention, focus, and neuroplasticity. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, as well as vitamins B1, B2. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. Aralia can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).