Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
SHILAJIT GOLD ® (Mumio)
Buy Shilajit Gold (Mumio) Online!
Mumio (Shilajit) is a traditional medication known and used for hundreds of years. Mumio is a tar-like substance formed over a hundred years from mineral rock and plant remains. It contains many essential minerals and amino acids. It is used to boost healing processes and restore immunity.
Save with the volume discount!
|Form:||60 pills of 200mg|
|Active ingredient:||Purified shilajit, including at least 6 mg of humic acids|
|Shelf life:||2 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit (also known as Mumio) is a natural substance that contains more than 85 microelements and minerals. It is used both in official and alternative medicine.
This herb comes from Altai, the region in the southeast of Russia, which is famous for Shilajit and other herbal and natural remedies.
Tablets “Shilajit Gold” have tonic and regenerative properties.
Due to the high content of microelements, Shilajit enhances regeneration processes (self-healing mechanisms), normalizes calcium metabolism, and stimulates the immunity system.
What is Shilajit Used For?
Shilajit can help your body with:
- Development of metabolic processes in muscle and bone tissue with bruises or injuries;
- Regenerating processes in tissues;
- Increase the protective properties of the body.
It is recommended as an additional treatment for fractures, injuries, burns, gastric ulcers, and 12 duodenal ulcers, inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract, immune deficiency, skin diseases, loss of strength, fatigue, stress, under adverse environmental conditions, when exposed to increased radiation, chemical poisoning, and other factors harmful to the body.
Where Can I Order Shilajit Online?
You can buy Shilajit online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Shilajit Gold (Mumio) in packs of 60x200mg pills. We offer worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Shilajit Gold and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Check other products from the Antioxidants category!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Shilajit Dosage, How to Use It?
The recommended dose is 1 tablet 1-2 times a day with meals. The recommended duration of treatment is 20–25 days, in case of bone injuries up to 2 months.
Not recommended for patients with very high blood pressure, in the period of pronounced bleeding (uterine, intestinal, nasal, etc.), for pregnant and lactating women, and children under 12 years.
To be used as a food supplement.
- shilaSharma et al (2003) Shilajit: evalution of its effects on blood chemistry of normal human subjects https://www.researchgate.net/publication/224898358_Shilajit_evalution_of_its_effects_on_blood_chemistry_of_normal_human_subjects
- Trivedi et al (2004) Effect of shilajit on blood glucose and lipid profile in alloxan-induced diabetic rats https://www.ijp-online.com/article.asp?issn=0253-7613;year=2004;volume=36;issue=6;spage=373;epage=376;aulast=Trivedi
- Aiello et al (2010) Mumijo Traditional Medicine: Fossil Deposits from Antarctica (Chemical Composition and Beneficial Bioactivity) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3139983/
- Yin et al (2011) Glycine- and GABA-mimetic Actions of Shilajit on the Substantia Gelatinosa Neurons of the Trigeminal Subnucleus Caudalis in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222798/
- Wilson et al (2011) Review on shilajit used in traditional Indian medicine https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51086923_Review_on_shilajit_used_in_traditional_Indian_medicine
- Gaikwad et al (2012) Effect of shilajit on the heart of Daphnia: A preliminary study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3326792/
- Carrasco-Gallardo et al (2012) Shilajit: A Natural Phytocomplex with Potential Procognitive Activity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296184/
- Meena et al (2010) Shilajit: A panacea for high-altitude problems https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2876922/
- Velmurugan et al (2012) Evaluation of safety profile of black shilajit after 91 days repeated administration in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609271/
- S Stohs (2014) Safety and efficacy of shilajit (mumie, moomiyo) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23733436
- Joukar et al (2014) Cardioprotective effect of mumie (shilajit) on experimentally induced myocardial injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24448712
- Shahrokhi et al (2015) Ulcer healing activity of Mumijo aqueous extract against acetic acid induced gastric ulcer in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4333629/
- Malekzadeh et al (2015) Mumijo attenuates chemically induced inflammatory pain in mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25830280
- Priya Bansal and S Banerjee (2016) Effect of Withinia Somnifera and Shilajit on Alcohol Addiction in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4883068/
- Das et al (2016) The Human Skeletal Muscle Transcriptome in Response to Oral Shilajit Supplementation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4948208/
- Peravan et al (2017) Protective Effect of Two Extracts of Cydonia oblonga Miller (Quince) Fruits on Gastric Ulcer Induced by Indomethacin in Rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5582508/
- Shahrokhi et al (2018) Protective effect of Mumiju against acetic acid-induced ulcerative colitis in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6190247/
- Kloskowski et al (2021) Mumio (Shilajit) as a potential chemotherapeutic for the urinary bladder cancer treatment https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34799663/
- Neltner et al (2022) Effects of 8 Weeks of Shilajit Supplementation on Serum Pro-c1α1, a Biomarker of Type 1 Collagen Synthesis: A Randomized Control Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36546868/
- U Pingali, C Nutalapati (2022) Shilajit extract reduces oxidative stress, inflammation, and bone loss to dose-dependently preserve bone mineral density in postmenopausal women with osteopenia: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35933897/
Based on 2 Reviews
I really noticed getting more ***** and having deeper sleep on this. When I started taking it sublingual It COMPLETELY eradicated my tiredness! I felt rejuvinated. If I take it sublingual when im not tired, i get a nice social propensity and a persuasion to be Active. I got this during the sale, and got like 5 boxes. I enjoyed this supplement. Even the taste gets me really raunchy now. At the time it was on sale, and was the best bargin purchase I've made for my hormones (I would've thought).
How big are you CosmicNootropic !!!
Great product, it's a great help !!!
You will now receive regular updates from us!