Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Solcoseryl cream with the most flexible shipping options!
Solcoseryl is a universal drug that promotes restoration, regeneration, and improvement of metabolism in tissues. Solcoseryl is classified as an activator of tissue metabolic processes. It stimulates trophism and cell regeneration. Solcoseryl is produced in the form of ointment, gel, and injections.
The active ingredient has been manufactured by Legacy in Birsfelden, Switzerland since the late 1940s and is used in a variety of medications and final dosage forms. The active ingredient of Solcoseryl is an extract from the blood of milk-fed calves. The dialysate is obtained by the passage through a filtration system (ultrafiltration dialysis). The result is a serum devoid of proteins, and containing a complex of components, which, without having any side effects, retains all the positive properties for quick healing.
The components of the serum include: carbohydrates, fats, nucleic acids, particles of cell nuclei, amino acids, trace elements, intermediate metabolic compounds. Cleansing the blood from protein reduces its ability to cause allergic reactions and increase the temperature, thus the serum is non-antigenic and non-pyrogenic.
The effect of Solcoseryl is complex, due to which the indications for its use are quite diverse. The drug quickly penetrates into the tissues and has a noticeable effect from the first days of use.
You can buy Solcoseryl ointment for:
- Accelerating the healing of wounds, burns, frostbite, bedsores, trophic ulcers with varicose vein disease. With an open or weeping wound, a gel is prescribed for drying, and at the beginning of healing, it is necessary to switch to Solcoseryl ointment. For chronic ulcers or extensive wounds, the ointment is combined with intravenous injections.
- The drug can also be used in gynecological practice (erosion, stitches after cesarean), but only if there is no danger of an infectious process.
- Proctology: external hemorrhoids, anal fissures. The ointment is applied to the anus in a thin layer in the morning and evening. Beforehand, it is necessary to carry out hygiene procedures and dry the skin. Treatment is carried out for 7 days, then a proctologist’s examination is required to assess the results and the need to continue therapy or change the drug.
- Treatment of the mucous membranes of the nose and mouth.
- Smoothing scars.
- Solcoseryl ointment is used on cracked foot skin since it contains a fatty base that helps soften over-dried skin. Before lubrication, it is recommended to take a foot bath with soda, and then rub the drug into cleansed skin until its edges grow together.
- Solcoseryl is often included in cosmetic skincare. According to cosmetologists, using masks based on Solcoseryl: has a rejuvenating effect; eliminates signs of aging and fatigue; evens out skin color; smoothes wrinkles. The ointment is mixed with a nourishing cream in a 1:1 ratio and the mixture is applied onto the face skin twice a week at night. Solcoseryl can be used undiluted as a face mask upon your cosmetologist’s recommendations. Before using Solcoseryl, a special skin sensitivity test must be performed.
Produced by Legacy Pharmaceuticals, Switzerland.
The closest analog of Solcoseryl, containing the same active ingredient but different concentrations, is Actovegin. Their indications for use and methods of application are similar. Other wound-healing agents, which are close in strength to Solcoseryl ointment are Panthenol, Bepanthen, and Methyluracil. Natural healing remedies include aloe juice, kalanchoe, sea buckthorn, or rosehip oil.
Dosage and administrationThe drug is administered topically. Sometimes a complex therapy can be carried out, which involves combining the ointment with intravenous injections. Apply the ointment evenly in a thin layer over the entire surface of the wound. Some doctors recommend covering the lubricated surface with a sterile dressing. Depending on the nature of the lesion of the skin, the dosage of the ointment may be different. The course of therapy should be prescribed by a doctor and last until the skin is completely healed.
ContraindicationsThe drug has a natural composition that ensures maximum safety for the patient. Contraindications to the use of an ointment or gel are minimal:
- Intolerance to any component;
- Age under 18 years old.
NoteWhen the therapy with Solcoseryl and drinking alcohol are combined, the healing period may be prolonged. Solcoseryl does not contain additional antimicrobial components. That is why the wound must be preliminary disinfected. Solcoseryl ointment belongs to the group of non-prescription drugs. However, it is recommended to consult your doctor before the application.
ManufacturerLegacy Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Switzerland.
- Rusiniak L, Charewicz T (1964). Treatment of Burns with Calf Blood Extract. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14280673/
- Shokry M, El-Sheikh AH (1975). Calf blood extract in treatment of equine foot lesions. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1196296/
- Herre HD et al (1976). Effect of the protein-free calf-blood-extract (Solcoseryl) on the excretion of estrogens in chronic placental insufficiency. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/961187/
- Chuntrasakul C (1978). Calf-blood deproteinized extract in the treatment of burns. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/712278/
- Lee M et al (1984). Effect of deproteinized calf blood extracts (Solcoseryl) on granuloma formation. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6597347/
- Kuninaka T et al (1991). Nature of enhanced mitochondrial oxidative metabolism by a calf blood extract. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1990015/
- Martí-Carvajal AJ et al (2014). Interventions for treating leg ulcers in people with sickle cell disease. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25485858/
- Jargin SV (2017). Calf hemodialysate hypothesis: Nutritive value plus placebo effect. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29150305/
- Orlova AI et al (2017). Effect of actovegin and solcoseryl on microcirculation in experimental critical lower limb ischaemia. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28574034/
- Nam SM, Maeng YS (2019). Wound Healing and Mucin Gene Expression of Human Corneal Epithelial Cells Treated with Deproteinized Extract of Calf Blood. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31204524/
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!