Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
STRESAM ® (Etifoxine)
Buy Stresam® (Etifoxine) Online!
STRESAM IS BACK IN STOCK! Take your chance to get it!
Etifoxine (trade name Stresam) is an anxiolytic and anticonvulsant medication developed in the 1960s and successfully used ever since. Its benefits are similar to those of benzodiazepines. But unlike the latter Stresam is void of many side effects. So it is much safer!
Order Etifoxine with fast US delivery. Save with our discounts!
Check other products from the ANTI-ANXIETY category.
|Chemical name||Etifoxine / Etafenoxine|
|Form:||24 pills of 50mg / 60 pills of 50mg|
|Form description:||Smooth, shiny gelatin capsules with a white body and a blue cap, the content is powder of white or white with a slight yellowish tint color|
|Active ingredient:||Etifoxine hydrochloride, 50 mg|
|Excipients:||Lactose monohydrate, Talc, Microcrystalline cellulose, Anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate.
Capsule shell composition: titanium dioxide, gelatin, indigo carmine.
|Pharmacological action:||Anxiolytic (tranquilizer)|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store at temperatures of 15-25°C (59-77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Biocodex, France https://www.biocodex.com/|
What is Stresam?
Stresam is an anxyolitic drug manufactured by the French company Biocodex. The drug is approved in more than 40 countries. Its active substance is etifoxine. It is a benzoxazine derivative. It is characterized by maximum selectivity and physiological action.
The active substance was developed back in the 1960s by the German pharmaceutical company. Back then benzodiazepines (diazepam, oxazepam, phenazepam), which are psychoactive substances with sedative effects, dominated the market. However, it is a well-known fact that tranquilizers of the benzodiazepine structure have significant side effects. Etifoxine was one of several anxiolytics with enough potential to replace benzodiazepine drugs.
The compound produces neurosteroids in the brain that can indirectly modulate the activity of GABAA response. Enhancing neurosteroids in the brain has a lot of potential in keeping the functional yet calm state of body and mind.
What are the Benefits of Stresam (Etifoxine)?
- The drug effectively eliminates manifestations of anxiety: fear, stress, discomfort, insomnia, inner tension, etc.
- Etifoxine does not have a withdrawal syndrome and does not cause dependence. Hence it can be of interest for narcologists. Stresam has shown its effectiveness in reduction of manifestations of alcohol withdrawal, tremor, and paroxysmal sweating. Also Stresam helps to reduce the pathological craving for alcohol, improving the quality of life in the post-withdrawal period.
- Some state that Stresam may also exhibit nootropic benefits like improvement in concentration and memory functions. This is attributed to the fact that Stresam is said to stimulate mitochondrial benzodiazepine receptors, thereby enhancing the synthesis of neurosteroids.
- Another property of Stresam that has been recently discovered is neuroprotection. Stresam was shown to promote neuron growth; in particular, it accelerates axonal regeneration and may serve as a treatment for polyneuropathy.
- Stresam was also proven to have the ability to alleviate mild depressions. However Stresam is not an antidepressant.
- Stresam has an indirect effect on the course of cardiovascular, pulmonary, gastroenterological, and other psychosomatic diseases.
What are the Side Effects of Stresam?
Stresam is devoid of a significant number of side effects of its precursors (benzodiazepines). Rare side effects include drowsiness, insomnia, and the development of skin allergic reactions.
Can Stresam (Etifoxine) cause weight gain? Indeed many anxiolytics may cause weight increase. But the good news is that etifoxine does not cause weight gain. A recent study on mice even showed that it may actually have an opposite effect (see Ibrahim et al., 2020)!
Where Can I Order Stresam Online?
You can order Stresam (Etifoxine) online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Stresam in packs of 24x50mg and 60x50mg pills with fast US delivery and worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Etifoxine and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other destinations via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Stresam Dosage, Administration?The usual course of treatment is 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day from 1 week to 2 months. To choose a dose and duration of treatment, please refer to the official instructions and consult with your doctor.
ContraindicationsLiver and kidney diseases; pregnancy and lactation; child age.
Can I Overdose with Stresam?Overdose is noted only in doses many times higher than the recommended ones. The treatment is symptomatic.
- Micallef et al (2001) A double blind parallel group placebo controlled comparison of sedative and mnesic effects of etifoxine and lorazepam in healthy subjects [corrected] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11468032
- Hamon et al (2003) The modulatory effects of the anxiolytic etifoxine on GABA(A) receptors are mediated by the beta subunit https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12871647
- Nhuyen et al (2006) Efficacy of etifoxine compared to lorazepam monotherapy in the treatment of patients with adjustment disorders with anxiety: a double-blind controlled study in general practice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16625522
- Ugale et al (2007) Neurosteroid allopregnanolone mediates anxiolytic effect of etifoxine in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17950705
- Girard et al (2008) Etifoxine improves peripheral nerve regeneration and functional recovery https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2629330/
- Verleye et al (2011) Differential effects of etifoxine on anxiety-like behaviour and convulsions in BALB/cByJ and C57BL/6J mice: any relation to overexpression of central GABAA receptor beta2 subunits? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20943351
- Zhou et al (2013) Etifoxine promotes glial derived neurotrophic factor induced neurite outgrowth in PC12 cells https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/mmr.2013.1474
- Aouad et al (2014) Etifoxine stimulates allopregnanolone synthesis in the spinal cord to produce analgesia in experimental mononeuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23881562
- Choi et al (2015) Etifoxine for pain patients with anxiety https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25589941
- Y Choi, K Kim (2015) Etifoxine for Pain Patients with Anxiety https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4293506/
- Rego et al (2015) The Non-Benzodiazepine Anxiolytic Drug Etifoxine Causes a Rapid, Receptor-Independent Stimulation of Neurosteroid Biosynthesis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4364751/
- D Stein (2015) Etifoxine Versus Alprazolam for the Treatment of Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety: a Randomized Controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4311065/
- Simon-O’Brien et al (2016) Etifoxine improves sensorimotor deficits and reduces glial activation, neuronal degeneration, and neuroinflammation in a rat model of traumatic brain injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5002207/
- Ravikumar et al (2016) Differential efficacy of the TSPO ligands etifoxine and XBD-173 in two rodent models of Multiple Sclerosis https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/27039042
- Bouillot et al (2016) A microPET comparison of the effects of etifoxine and diazepam on [(11)C]flumazenil uptake in rat brains https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26644334
- Costa et al (2017) The Anxiolytic Etifoxine Binds to TSPO Ro5-4864 Binding Site with Long Residence Time Showing a High Neurosteroidogenic Activity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28362078
- Poisbeau et al (2018) Anxiolytics targeting GABAA receptors: Insights on etifoxine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30204559
- Deplanque et al (2018) Etifoxine impairs neither alertness nor cognitive functions of the elderly: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30135030
- Nuss et al (2019) An update on the anxiolytic and neuroprotective properties of etifoxine: from brain GABA modulation to a whole-body mode of action https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31308671/
- Shehadeh et al (2019) Reduction of Traumatic Brain Damage by Tspo Ligand Etifoxine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31146356/
- Ibrahim et al (2020) Etifoxine reverses weight gain and alters the colonic bacterial community in a mouse model of obesity https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32679124/
- Palzur et al (2021) Etifoxine Restores Mitochondrial Oxidative Phosphorylation and Improves Cognitive Recovery Following Traumatic Brain Injury https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34884686/
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Peony Anomala tincture is an herbal sedative medicine produced from a perennial herbaceous plant. It belongs to the group of natural adaptogens that stimulate the immune system. It is used in patients with sleep disorders, excitability, and dysautonomia. Peony Anomala tincture is also used to stimulate endorphin production and help to cope with stress and emotional overload.
You will now receive regular updates from us!