Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
TABEX ® (Cytisine)
Buy Tabex ® (Cytisine) Online!
Tabex ® (Cytisine) is a plant alkaloid with a nicotine-like molecular structure. It is used as a smoking cessation aid. Cytisine has been found effective in randomized clinical trials, including some in the United States. Complete discontinuation is expected by the fifth day of treatment!
📦 Save with the volume discount 📦
|Synonyms||Cytisine / Baptitoxine / Cytisinicline / Sophorine|
|Form:||50 pills of 1.5mg / 100 pills of 1.5mg|
|Form description:||Round biconvex film-coated tablets of light brown color|
|Active ingredient:||Сytisine – 1.5 mg|
|Excipients:||Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, magnesium stearate.
Composition of the film shell: opadry II brown (hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, titanium dioxide (E171), macrogol 3000, triacetin, iron dye yellow oxide (E172), iron dye red oxide (E172), iron dye black oxide (E172)).
|Pharmacological action:||Drugs used in addictive disorders, drugs used in nicotine addiction|
|Shelf life:||2 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Sopharma, Bulgaria https://www.sopharmagroup.com/|
What is Tabex?
Tabex is a quit-smoking preparation. Its active substance is Cystine. It was first found in leguminous plants back in 1865. But pharmacological studies of Cytisine started only in the 1950s. In experimental studies, Bulgarian pharmacologists found that due to the little toxicity of nicotine and mostly because of its weaker peripheral effect on the circulatory system, Cytisine could be used as a means for quitting smoking.
Cytisine belongs to the group of nicotinic blockers. In clinical practice, they are known as respiratory stimulators. This compound interacts with the same receptors as nicotine. Cytisine is also reported to have an antidepressant effect.
What Does Tabex Do?
Tabex excites the nicotine-sensitive choline receptors of the postsynaptic membranes in the vegetative ganglia, chromaffin cells in the molecular part of the suprarenal gland, and sinocarotid reflexogenic zone. It leads to excitation of the respiratory center, predominantly through the reflexes, simulation of adrenaline release by the medullar part of the suprarenal glands, and a rise in blood pressure.
After its absorption in the gastrointestinal tract, Cytisine plays the part of a nicotine substitute and decreases the period of interaction between nicotine and the receptors. It leads to a gradual decrease and then interruption of nicotine addiction.
Due to a short half-life of 4.8 hours, Cystine can provide smokers with satisfaction similar to smoking a cigarette. It is believed to alleviate the urge to smoke and reduce the severity of nicotine withdrawal symptoms, while also reducing the reward experience of any cigarettes smoked.
What is Tabex Used For?
Tabex is used for the treatment of chronic nicotine addiction. It is particularly beneficial for the treatment of risk groups of smokers with health problems related to the cardiovascular and respiratory systems and smokers suffering from stress at work and seeking comfort in nicotine or other drugs.
Where Can I Order Tabex Online?
You can buy Tabex online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Tabex in packs of 50×1.5mg pills and 100×1.5mg pills. We offer worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Tabex and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Tabex Dosage, How to Use It?
The drug is administered orally according to the following schedule:
- First 3 days: 1 tablet 6 times daily (every 2 hours) with a parallel reduction of the number of cigarettes smoked.
If the result is unsatisfactory, the treatment is discontinued and a new therapy can be resumed after 2-3 months. In case of good effect, the treatment shall continue according to the following schedule:
- From the 4th to the 12th day: 1 tablet every 2.5 hours (5 tablets daily);
- From the 13th to the 16th day: 1 tablet every 3 hours (4 tablets daily);
- From the 21st to the 25th day: 1-2 tablets daily.
Complete discontinuation of smoking is expected to occur by the 5th day of treatment.
What are Tabex Side Effects?
High doses may provoke nausea, vomiting, dizziness, tachycardia, and muscle weakness. These effects go away quickly after the dose is decreased.
Advanced atherosclerosis, some forms of schizophrenia, pheochromocytoma, conditions connected with severe impairment of the cardiovascular system, and malignant hypertension.
The drug shall be administered carefully to patients with exacerbated peptic ulcer. After the treatment course, the patients shall completely refrain from smoking in order to obtain a lasting effect.
- JF Etter (2006) Cytisine: review and a meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK72476/
- P Tutka, W Zatonski (2006) Cytisine for the treatment of nicotine addiction: from a molecule to therapeutic efficacy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17220536
- Zatonski et al (2006) An uncontrolled trial of cytisine (Tabex) for smoking cessation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2563682/
- Mineur et al (2007) Cytisine, a partial agonist of high affinity nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, has antidepressant-like properties in male C57BL/6J mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1959230/
- Etter et al (2008) Cytisine for smoking cessation: a research agenda https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17825502
- LeSage et al (2008) Effects of the nicotinic receptor partial agonists varenicline and cytisine on the discriminative stimulus effects of nicotine in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2652851/
- Astroug et al (2010) Pharmacokinetics of cytisine after single intravenous and oral administration in rabbits https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2984118/
- Rollema et al (2010) Pre-clinical properties of the α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor partial agonists varenicline, cytisine and dianicline translate to clinical efficacy for nicotine dependence https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874855/
- Thompson-Evans et al (2011) Cytisine’s potential to be used as a traditional healing method to help indigenous people stop smoking: a qualitative study with Māori https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21385905
- Walker et al (2011) Study protocol for a non-inferiority trial of cytisine versus nicotine replacement therapy in people motivated to stop smoking https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21991893
- West et al (2011) Placebo-controlled trial of cytisine for smoking cessation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3234196/
- Grebenstein et al (2013) The effects of noncontingent and self-administered cytisine on body weight and meal patterns in male Sprague-Dawley rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3848509/
- Hajek et al (2013) Efficacy of cytisine in helping smokers quit: systematic review and meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3759701/
- Pine-Abata et al (2013) A survey of tobacco dependence treatment services in 121 countries https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23404838
- Leaviss et al (2014) What is the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of cytisine compared with varenicline? A systematic review and economic evaluation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24831822
- Walker et al (2014) Cytisine versus nicotine for smoking cessation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25517706
- Leaviss et al (2014) What is the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of cytisine compared with varenicline? A systematic review and economic evaluation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK262001/
- Dogar et al (2018) The safety, effectiveness and cost‐effectiveness of cytisine in achieving six‐month continuous smoking abstinence in tuberculosis patients—protocol for a double‐blind, placebo‐controlled randomized trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099220/
- Thomas et al (2018) The effectiveness, safety and cost-effectiveness of cytisine versus varenicline for smoking cessation in an Australian population: a study protocol for a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30589984
- Doger et al (2020) Cytisine for smoking cessation in patients with tuberculosis: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33069301/
- C Gotti, F Clementi (2021) Cytisine and cytisine derivatives. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34087351/
- B Ramotowski, A Budaj (2021) Is cytisine contraindicated in smoking patients with coronary artery disease after percutaneous coronary intervention? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34060636/
- Pastorino et al (2022) Cytisine Therapy Improved Smoking Cessation in the Randomized Screening and Multiple Intervention on Lung Epidemics Lung Cancer Screening Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35908731/
Based on 7 Reviews
Bruce B.Verified Buyer
Tabex for smoking cessation caused insomnia.
I had to stop taking Tabex after 3 sleepless nights.I followed the instructions although they was contradiction as to whether it is ok to smoke while taking this product. I understood that part of the process was to cut back on the number of cigarettes smoked while following the dosage regime of the product. That is what I was doing. I simply can’t tolerate not being able to sleep at all. So this product did not work for me.
I'm sorry that the product didn't work for you, and you had such an unpleasant experience. 😔 Side effects such as dizziness, headache and insomnia may occur at the beginning of treatment. In most cases, they are associated with smoking cessation. But please note that the effect of most nootropics varies from person to person, depending on the personal conditions, so you should definitely consult a doctor before taking any medication.
Amy P.Verified Buyer
Miracle for cravings
This medication is a miracle. It cut almost all cravings for me with zero side effects. I’ve been smoking off and on since I was 13. I’ve quit dozens of times, sometimes for years. This has been my easiest quit ever due to Tabex. I was afraid I’d get dependent on Tabex but after about 2 weeks I just started forgetting to take it. I can’t believe it. It’s been 2 months now, I’ve been off Tabex for over a month and feel like my brain chemistry is starting to stabilize. It takes a while to feel more emotionally stable and regain mental clarity and energy after nicotine withdrawal, but it’s worth it.
Amy P.Verified Buyer
This product is a miracle. I’ve quit nicotine dozens of times and this was 1000 times easier than ever before. Almost zero cravings, no side effects other than occasional dry mouth. Amazing. Fast delivery as well.
Thank you so much for the feedback!
Aldo Z.Verified Buyer
fast shipping and a great product
Natalia B.Verified Buyer
Most amazing customer service, great product!
I would not hesitate for a moment to do business with these guys again: they just Deliver! They will bend over backwards to accommodate, and the communications are extremely prompt, friendly and informative. If all businesses worked like this, it would be a better world :) The product was top-notch as well, worked exactly as advertised/expected.
Thank you, Natalia :) Happy to have you as a customer. If you will have any questions about the product, please reach out to [email protected]
Charles F.Verified Buyer
I quit smoking! 4 years ago!
Never thought i would be able to quit. This absolutely worked for me and some friends. They put this in chemical based pills here called Champix which give all sorts of side effects and is expensive. No side effects with this.
Managed to give up smoking
Some statistics in the first place. I used to smoke at least a pack of cigarettes per day. Overall I've smoked for about 5 years. From time to time my body showed signs of deep dissatisfaction with my bad habit such as severe headaches, general weakness, low levels of motivation and finally fairly short attention span. I acknowledged that smoking brought me harm, however I loved the esthetics of this process and enjoyed the elation tobacco brought. Do not forget the social aspect of smoking that made a huge contribution to my habit back in the days when I was a student. When I turned 23 I decided to get rid of all bad habits at once. The essence of taking your unconsious desires (here I mean that smokers take their habit for granted and really acknowledge that smoking is unnatural for a human being) such as smoking under control is teaching your mind being disciplined. In simple terms it means that no longer you serve your mind but rather your mind serves you. Of course it was not easy. Habit was strong. And for this reason I needed remedy that would back me up and tackle physical discomfort associated with quiting (and believe me it is ****:) while I am focused on my psychological addiction to smoking. Psychological part is totally under your control, remember it! Tabex effectively neutralized desire to smoke and even took out pleasant taste from cigarettes I smoked. This was it. In about a month of the therapy I gave up. I wish you all good luck!
You will now receive regular updates from us!