Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
TABEX ® (Cytisine)
Buy Tabex ® (Cytisine) Online!
Tabex ® (Cytisine) is a plant alkaloid with a nicotine-like molecular structure. It is used as a smoking cessation aid. Cytisine has been found effective in randomized clinical trials, including some in the United States. Complete discontinuation is expected by the fifth day of treatment!
Buy Tabex with fast US delivery 📦 Save with the volume discount 📦
|Synonyms||Cytisine / Baptitoxine / Cytisinicline / Sophorine|
|Form:||50 pills of 1.5mg / 100 pills of 1.5mg|
|Form description:||Round biconvex film-coated tablets of light brown color|
|Active ingredient:||Сytisine – 1.5 mg|
|Excipients:||Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, magnesium stearate.
Composition of the film shell: opadry II brown (hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, titanium dioxide (E171), macrogol 3000, triacetin, iron dye yellow oxide (E172), iron dye red oxide (E172), iron dye black oxide (E172)).
|Pharmacological action:||Drugs used in addictive disorders, drugs used in nicotine addiction|
|Shelf life:||2 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Sopharma, Bulgaria https://www.sopharmagroup.com/|
What is Tabex?
Tabex is a quit smoking preparation. Its active substance is Cystine. It was first found in leguminous plants back in 1865. But pharmacological studies of Cytisine started only in the 1950s. In experimental studies, Bulgarian pharmacologists found that due to the little toxicity of nicotine and mostly because of its weaker peripheral effect on the circulatory system, Cytisine could be used as a means for quitting smoking.
Cytisine belongs to the group of nicotinic blockers. In clinical practice they are known as respiratory stimulators. This compound interacts with the same receptors as nicotine. Cytisine is also reported to have an antidepressant effect.
What Does Tabex Do?
Tabex excites the nicotine-sensitive choline receptors of the postsynaptic membranes in the vegetative ganglia, chromaffin cells in the molecular part of the suprarenal gland, and sinocarotid reflexogenic zone. It leads to excitation of the respiratory center, predominantly through the reflexes, simulation of adrenaline release by the medullar part of the suprarenal glands, and a rise in blood pressure.
After its absorption in the gastrointestinal tract, Cytisine plays the part of a nicotine substitute and decreases the period of interaction between nicotine and the receptors. It leads to a gradual decrease and then interruption of nicotine addiction.
Due to a short half-life of 4.8 hours, Cystine can provide smokers with satisfaction similar to smoking a cigarette. It is believed to alleviate the urge to smoke and reduce the severity of nicotine withdrawal symptoms, while also reducing the reward experience of any cigarettes smoked.
What is Tabex Used For?
Tabex is used for the treatment of chronic nicotine addiction. It is particularly benefitial for the treatment of risk groups of smokers with health problems related to the cardiovascular and respiratory systems and smokers suffering from stress at work and seeking comfort in nicotine or other drugs.
Where Can I Order Tabex Online?
You can buy Tabex online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Tabex in packs of 50×1.5mg pills and 100×1.5mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Tabex and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Tabex Dosage, How to Use It?The drug is administered orally according to the following schedule:
- First 3 days: 1 tablet 6 times daily (every 2 hours) with a parallel reduction of the number of cigarettes smoked. If the result is unsatisfactory, the treatment is discontinued and a new therapy can be resumed after 2-3 months. In case of good effect, the treatment shall continue according to the following schedule:
- From the 4th to the 12th day: 1 tablet every 2.5 hours (5 tablets daily);
- From the 13th to the 16th day: 1 tablet every 3 hours (4 tablets daily);
- From the 21st to the 25th day: 1-2 tablets daily.
What are Tabex Side Effects?High doses may provoke nausea, vomiting, dizziness, tachycardia, and muscle weakness. These effects go away quickly after the dose is decreased.
ContraindicationsAdvanced atherosclerosis, some forms of schizophrenia, pheochromocytoma, conditions connected with severe impairment of the cardiovascular system, and malignant hypertension.
WarningThe drug shall be administered carefully to patients with exacerbated peptic ulcer. After the treatment course, the patients shall completely refrain from smoking in order to obtain a lasting effect.
- JF Etter (2006) Cytisine: review and a meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK72476/
- P Tutka, W Zatonski (2006) Cytisine for the treatment of nicotine addiction: from a molecule to therapeutic efficacy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17220536
- Zatonski et al (2006) An uncontrolled trial of cytisine (Tabex) for smoking cessation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2563682/
- Mineur et al (2007) Cytisine, a partial agonist of high affinity nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, has antidepressant-like properties in male C57BL/6J mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1959230/
- Etter et al (2008) Cytisine for smoking cessation: a research agenda https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17825502
- LeSage et al (2008) Effects of the nicotinic receptor partial agonists varenicline and cytisine on the discriminative stimulus effects of nicotine in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2652851/
- Astroug et al (2010) Pharmacokinetics of cytisine after single intravenous and oral administration in rabbits https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2984118/
- Rollema et al (2010) Pre-clinical properties of the α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor partial agonists varenicline, cytisine and dianicline translate to clinical efficacy for nicotine dependence https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874855/
- Thompson-Evans et al (2011) Cytisine's potential to be used as a traditional healing method to help indigenous people stop smoking: a qualitative study with Māori https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21385905
- Walker et al (2011) Study protocol for a non-inferiority trial of cytisine versus nicotine replacement therapy in people motivated to stop smoking https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21991893
- West et al (2011) Placebo-controlled trial of cytisine for smoking cessation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3234196/
- Grebenstein et al (2013) The effects of noncontingent and self-administered cytisine on body weight and meal patterns in male Sprague-Dawley rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3848509/
- Hajek et al (2013) Efficacy of cytisine in helping smokers quit: systematic review and meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3759701/
- Pine-Abata et al (2013) A survey of tobacco dependence treatment services in 121 countries https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23404838
- Leaviss et al (2014) What is the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of cytisine compared with varenicline? A systematic review and economic evaluation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24831822
- Walker et al (2014) Cytisine versus nicotine for smoking cessation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25517706
- Leaviss et al (2014) What is the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of cytisine compared with varenicline? A systematic review and economic evaluation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK262001/
- Dogar et al (2018) The safety, effectiveness and cost‐effectiveness of cytisine in achieving six‐month continuous smoking abstinence in tuberculosis patients—protocol for a double‐blind, placebo‐controlled randomized trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099220/
- Thomas et al (2018) The effectiveness, safety and cost-effectiveness of cytisine versus varenicline for smoking cessation in an Australian population: a study protocol for a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30589984
- Doger et al (2020) Cytisine for smoking cessation in patients with tuberculosis: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33069301/
- C Gotti, F Clementi (2021) Cytisine and cytisine derivatives. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34087351/
- B Ramotowski, A Budaj (2021) Is cytisine contraindicated in smoking patients with coronary artery disease after percutaneous coronary intervention? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34060636/
- Pastorino et al (2022) Cytisine Therapy Improved Smoking Cessation in the Randomized Screening and Multiple Intervention on Lung Epidemics Lung Cancer Screening Trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35908731/
Naltrexone® is an opioid antagonist. It is primarily used to manage alcohol or opioid dependence. It reduces the effect of opioid analgesics and eliminates side effects of opioids (including endogenous ones). In alcoholism, it binds to opioid receptors and blocks the effects of endorphins. Low dose of Naltrexone (LDN) is recommended by some doctors for the use in HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous system disorders. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Nootropics Bundle, give yourself an edge in improving your brain functions. Find your perfect nootropic supplement without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains five most popular nootropics. Choose what work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!