Buy Tenoten with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Tenoten is a homeopathic drug that is claimed to produce anxiolytic and nootropic effects.
The manufacturer claims that the mechanisms of these effects are attributed to the antibodies against S-100 protein: at ultra-low doses, they exert GABA-mimetic and neurotrophic actions, up-regulate stress-limiting systems and contribute to the restoration of neuroplasticity. However, many people say that the effect of this drug is mostly attributed to a placebo because the amount of the active ingredient is too small to have any effect.
Buy Tenoten to treat the following functional disorders:
- Neurotic and neurosis-like disorders;
- Psychosomatic diseases;
- Stress-induced disorders with increased tensions;
- Irritability, anxiety, and autonomic reactions;
- Mild to moderate organic CNS disorders.
Produced by Materia Medica, Russia.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Dosage and administration
One or two tablets should be administered at a time (tablets are to be held in the mouth until their complete dissolution; not to be taken with food). In mild to moderate conditions, the drug is taken twice daily; when the symptoms are more intense, up to 4 times daily. The drug is usually prescribed for 1 to 3 months but can also be taken two to three days before a stressful event (e.g. presentation, important meeting, etc.). Depending on the chosen regimen, one pack is sufficient for a course of 5 – 15 days.
Side effects were not established.
No cases of overdose have been reported so far.
When not treated, emotional stress tends to have physical manifestations. Dosage and frequency regimens are chosen based on the intensity and the duration of clinical symptoms.
Materia Medica Holding, Russia.
- S Duma, S Shishkin (2009) Tenoten in the therapy of patients with moderate cognitive impairment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20027370
- N Vanchakova, A Popov (2009) Tenoten in the therapy of anxious disturbances in patients with essential hypertension and coronary heart disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20027366
- L Serova (2009) Tenoten in complex therapy for cerebrovascular insufficiency in elderly patients https://www.researchgate.net/publication/270494506_TENOTEN_IN_COMPLEX_THERAPY_FOR_CEREBROVASCULAR_INSUFFICIENCY_IN_ELDERLY_PATIENTS
- E Dyakonova, V Shalimov (2016) The efficacy of tenoten for children in the treatment of motor and speech disorders in children with perinatal damage of the central nervous system https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27456717
$40.00 – $50.00
The active substance of Stresam® is etifoxine, a benzoxazine derivative which has an original mechanism of action that distinguishes it from all other anxiolytics. The drug effectively eliminates manifestations of anxiety (stress, discomfort, insomnia, a sense of fear, etc.) and does not cause withdrawal. Stresam is approved in more than 40 countries and can be a good alternative to benzos! Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$12.00 – $16.00
Persen® is a sedative and antispasmodic herbal drug. It's used to alleviate neurosis accompanied by stress, impaired attention, anxiety and insomnia if there is no need in a more extended and serious treatment. Persen can be used as a replacement therapy after the withdrawal from strong sedatives. It has also proved to be effective in dysautonomia treatment.
$11.00 – $45.00
The main substance of Pantogam Active® is hopantenic acid developed in Japan in 1950. The hopantenic acid combines GABA and vitamin B5 that allows GABA to reach neurons of the central nervous system. Pantogam is used to increase mental and physical capacity and to relieve asthenic symptoms such as chronic fatigue. It also may improve memory and attention. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$14.00 – $30.00
Afobazole® is an anxiolytic drug with nootropic properties that is available OTC in Russia and CIS countries. It stabilises and upregulates GABA and benzodiazepine receptors, exhibits neuroprotective properties, and diminishes anxiety and tensions in the body. Unlike benzos Afobazole does not have sedative, hypnotic, and muscle relaxant action. Fast US domestic shipping is available.