Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
L-Theanine is a green tea amino acid. It is associated with plenty of health benefits including improvements in mood and cognition alongside a reduction of stress and anxiety. It has a similar chemical structure to glutamate – a neurotransmitter related to memory. It is a natural dope for the brain!
📦 Save with the volume discount 📦
|Synonyms||L-γ-glutamylethylamide / N5-ethyl-L-glutamine / Suntheanine|
|Form:||30 pills of 500mg|
|Excipients:||Capsule shell: gelatin; gum arabic, magnesium stearate, amorphous silicon dioxide, stearic acid.|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Evalar, Russia www.evalar.ru|
What is Theanine?
L-Theanine is an amino acid similar in structure to the neurotransmitter L-glutamate. This substance was first extracted from green tea leaves in 1949. Theanine passes through the blood-brain barrier. And it has been shown to have a neuroprotective effect.
Theanine works as a brain activator. But at the same time, it does not cause excitability of the nervous system. On the contrary, it allows one to keep calm, have clarity of mind, and reduce stress.
What are the Benefits of Taking Theanine?
Theanine is a bioactive compound with plenty of health benefits, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, anticancer, metabolic regulatory, cardiovascular protective, liver and kidney protective, immune regulatory, and anti-obesity effects.
The benefits of L-Theanine declared by the manufacturer are:
- Reduction of stress, anxiety, and irritability;
- Normalization of blood pressure in stressful situations;
- Improvement of concentration and cognitive functions;
- Strengthening of the immune system;
- Increase in dopamine, a hormone that improves mood and increases endurance during physical training.
What is L-Theanine Used For?
L-Theanine as a food supplement can be used to:
- Reduce the impact of stress on the body;
- Improve cognitive functions and abilities;
- Improve a person’s emotional state;
Studies show a lot of applications of L-Theanine in clinical practice. L-Theanine is said to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) [4,6], slight cognitive dysfunction , and even cancer [5,9,13].
Where Can I Order Theanine Online?
You can buy Theanine online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Theanine in packs of 30x500mg pills. We offer worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Theanine and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Theanine Dosage?
The recommended dose for adults is 2 pills per day. The course duration is 1 month or more, if necessary.
Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breastfeeding.
L-Theanine and Caffeine
A very popular nootropic stack is Theanine and Caffeine. Studies confirm that the effects of L-Theanine when combined with caffeine are enhanced and adverse reactions such as headaches tend to cease. In general L-Theanine and caffeine in combination are known to be beneficial for improving performance and cognitive function.
- Nathan et al (2006) The neuropharmacology of L-theanine(N-ethyl-L-glutamine): a possible neuroprotective and cognitive enhancing agent https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17182482/
- Egashira et al (2008) Theanine prevents memory impairment induced by repeated cerebral ischemia in rats https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17705146/
- Kaduda T (2011) Neuroprotective effects of theanine and its preventive effects on cognitive dysfunction https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21477654/
- Lyon et al (2011) The effects of L-theanine (Suntheanine®) on objective sleep quality in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22214254/
- Liu et al (2016) Theanine from tea and its semi-synthetic derivative TBrC suppress human cervical cancer growth and migration by inhibiting EGFR/Met-Akt/NF-κB signaling https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27612630/
- Kahathuduwa et al (2019) L-theanine and Caffeine Improve Sustained Attention, Impulsivity and Cognition in Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders by Decreasing Mind Wandering (OR29-04-19) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6574559
- Yoneda et al (2020) Selective Upregulation by Theanine of Slc38a1 Expression in Neural Stem Cell for Brain Wellness https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31952134/
- Williams et al (2020) The Effects of Green Tea Amino Acid L-Theanine Consumption on the Ability to Manage Stress and Anxiety Levels: a Systematic Review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31758301/
- Shojaei-Zarghani et al (2021) Theanine and cancer: A systematic review of the literature https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33891786/
- Xie et al (2022) Synergistic effects of epigallocatechin gallate and l-theanine in nerve repair and regeneration by anti-amyloid damage, promoting metabolism, and nourishing nerve cells https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36034895/
- Xu et al (2022) L-Theanine regulates lipid metabolism by modulating gut microbiota and bile acid metabolism https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36087337/
- Dassanayake et al (2022) Dose-response effect of L-theanine on psychomotor speed, sustained attention, and inhibitory control: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36263942/
- Zhang et al (2022) L-Theanine inhibits melanoma cell growth and migration via regulating expression of the clock gene BMAL1 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34542664/
Based on Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!