Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
THYMALIN ® (Thymus Extract)
Buy Thymalin ® (Thymus Extract) Online!
Thymalin ® is a polypeptide complex isolated from cattle thymus. It regulates the functions of the immune system. Thymalin can be used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications.
Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and prevent or significantly reduce possible complications.
|Synonyms||Thymulin / Thymic factor / Facteur thymique serique|
|Form:||10 vials of 10mg|
|Form description:||Lyophilizate / Lyophilizated mass in the form of a tablet, whole, in pieces or powdered, of white or yellowish color / Reconstituted solution, clear, colorless or yellowish|
|Active ingredient:||Thymus extract – 10 mg|
|Excipients:||Glycine – 20 mg|
|Pharmacological action:||Immunomodulatory agent|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 20°C (68°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Samson Med, Russia https://samsonmed.ru/en/|
What is Thymalin?
Thymalin is a polypeptide medicine containing an extract of cattle thymus. The thymus gland is the central organ of cellular immunity. Thymus disorders can result in a decreased number of lymphocytes or T-cells – and cause autoimmune diseases.
Thymalin contains low molecular weight short-chain peptides. It can induce proliferation and differentiation of T-lymphocytes (Thymus-dependent lymphocytes) precursors into mature T-cells, stabilize the T-lymphocyte subpopulations ratio, regulate the T- and B- lymphocyte interaction, and activate phagocytic function in neutrophils, macrophages, monocytes, and natural-killer cells.
Thymalin was extracted in 1974 from the calf thymus. In 1992, it was registered as an immunomodulator.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Thymalin?
This medication restores the immune reactivity by regulating the ratio and interaction of T- and B-lymphocytes and stimulating the cellular immunity and enhancing the phagocytosis. It prevents the suppression of regeneration and hematogenesis, and boosts cell metabolism.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Thymalin?
- Thymalin is a natural physiological immunostimulant. It stabilizes the immune response and regulates the T- and B-cell ratio. Thymalin can be used in case of immunosuppression of any origin.
- It is compatible with antiviral medication.
- In clinical practice, Thymalin peptide is considered safe for children. When applied in accordance with the dosage regimen, the medication is well tolerated.
- Thymalin produces a mild, natural physiological immunological effect without overstimulating the immune response. The regeneration enhancement speeds up the recovery process with no side effects.
- The reliability of Thymalin is confirmed by more than 40 years in clinical use.
What is Thymalin Used For?
Thymalin is recommended in the following cases:
- As a part of complex therapy of bacterial and chlamydia infections (in gynecology and urology);
- As a part of complex therapy of acute and chronic inflammatory infections that are accompanied by impairment of cellular immunity (treatment of osteomyelitis, prostatitis, etc.);
- For preventing the suppression of immunity, hematogenesis and regeneration processes in the post-traumatic and post-operative period (treatment of full-thickness burns and frostbites);
- During radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment and while taking massive doses of antibiotics (in oncology);
- As a part of viral and respiratory disease treatment and prevention, including URI (upper respiratory infection) and influenza (treating patients with frequent and long-term cases).
Thymalin in Clinical Practice
Here is a list of Thymus extract applications in clinical practice that deserve attention:
- Thymus peptide can be used as a respiratory disease treatment. It can show results either as a monotherapy in patients with frequent acute respiratory viral infections, or in the complex therapy of severe diseases of viral and viral-bacterial etiology . The results indicate the protective effect of thymus medications against repeated pneumonia, relapses of osteomyelitis, sepsis, candidiasis of the skin and mucous membranes, candidal meningitis, or infective endocarditis.
- The use of Thymalin in oncology can significantly reduce the frequency of metastasis of malignant tumors .
- Thymalin treatment significantly reduced the number of hemolyzed cells in patients with chronic gastroduodenitis. The use of Thymalin in treating chronic gastroduodenitis helps alleviate clinical manifestations of the disease and inhibits the processes of excessive lipid peroxidation.
- Thymalin treatment provides higher stability of the cytokine level in patients with infective endocarditis. There is some evidence that Thymalin can prevent the “cytokine storm,” which develops during COVID-19, reducing the concentration of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the blood .
- The use of Thymalin in combination with standard therapy in patients with urgent and complicated acute appendicitis leads to the stabilization of blood clotting and fibrinolysis and eliminates the manifestations of DIC (disseminated intravascular coagulation).
- The use of Thymalin significantly enhances the CLD (chronic lung disease) treatment and stabilizes cellular and humoral immunity.
- Thymalin is reported to reduce mortality rate in senior patients over a 6-year observation period. It is explained by the normalization of the basic functions of the human organism: improving the indices of cardiovascular, endocrine, immune and nervous systems, homeostasis and metabolism .
Where Can I Order Thymalin Online?
You can buy Thymalin (Thymus Extract) online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Thymalin in packs of 10x10mg vials. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Thymalin and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
If you want to find out more about thymus peptides, read our article Thymus Peptides in Immunology and Age-Prevention.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Thymalin Dosage and Administration?
Before injection the contents of the vial are dissolved in 1-2 ml of isotonic sodium chloride solution.
The drug is administered every day intramuscularly: for adults – 5-20 mg (30-100 mg per course). The course duration is 3-10 days, depending on the severity of immune system disorders. If necessary, the course can be repeated (after 1 to 6 months).
For preventive purposes, the drug is prescribed intramuscularly for 3-5 days in the dose 5-10 mg for adults.
Thymalin Side Effects
Thymalin can cause allergic reactions.
Interaction with Other Drugs
Thymalin peptide is highly compatible with other medicines.
- Kuznik et al (1981) Effect of thymalin on blood coagulation and fibrinolysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7286199
- Dekster et al (1984) Clinico-immunologic changes in patients with cervical cancer after treatment with thymalin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6608824
- Bakhidze (1985) Use of thymalin in the complex treatment of patients with cancer of the uterus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3839953
- Kiselev et al (1985) Effect of thymalin on the function of the blood kallikrein-kinin system in thymectomized rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2990599
- Pastorova et al (1989) Comparative study of the effect of the thymus preparations thymoptin and thymalin on fibrin-monomer polymerization https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2744143
- Khlystova et al (1989) The dynamics of thymalin localization in human thymus cells in embryogenesis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2699438
- Kogosova et al (1990) Effectiveness of administration of thymalin in the complex treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2080155
- E Bakhidze, J Bokhman (1990) Application of thymic factor “Thymalin” in complex treatment of endometrial cancer patients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2245808
- V Iangolenko (1991) The effect of combined therapy with the use of thymalin and piracetam on the level of middle-molecule peptides in the blood and on the lipid peroxidation activity in patients with diffuse toxic goiter https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1725225
- Chukhlovina et al(1994) The immunomodulating and metabolic actions of thymalin in an experimental herpetic infection https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7992545
- I Kazantseva, R Bikbulatov (1994) Thymalin in the treatment of herpetic stomatitis in children https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8191521
- V Morozov, V Khavinson (1997) Natural and synthetic thymic peptides as therapeutics for immune dysfunction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9637345
- M Musaev (2001) Comparative study of the effects of thymalin and vitamin E on certain indices for local pulmonary protection in rheumatoid arthritis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11692697
- Khlystova et al (2002) Age-related changes of thymalin content in human epidermis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12447484
- V Khavinson, V Morozov (2002) Geroprotective effect of thymalin and epithalamin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12577695
- V Khavinson, V Morozov (2003) Peptides of pineal gland and thymus prolong human life https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14523363
- Kuznetsova et al (2013) Comparative study of immunomodulatory activity of peptides, tinrostim and thymalin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24734422
- Zhukova et al (2018) Effect of Thymalin on the Tumor and Thymus under Conditions of Activation Therapy In Vivo https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29797130
- Khavinson et al (2020) Thymalin: Activation of Differentiation of Human Hematopoietic Stem Cells https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33237528/
- Khavinson et al (2020) The Use of Thymalin for Immunocorrection and Molecular Aspects of Biological Activity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8365293/
- Khavinson et al (2020) Peptides: Prospects for Use in the Treatment of COVID-19 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7583759/
- Kuznuk et al (2022) [Morphological compound and indicators of the blood clotting system in severe COVID-19 patients of middle aged and elderly during treatment of Tocilizumab and Thymalin] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36169363/
SkQ1 is a novel mitochondria-targeted antioxidant, also known as one of Skulachev's Quinones. It is based on a substance extracted from the chloroplast of plants 🌿 Buy SkQ1 antioxidant for an anti-aging effect as it reduces free radical activity in mitochondria at the cellular level and can prevent the formation of aging signs. It is available in the form of skincare products designed for different needs. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties. Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, as well as vitamins B1, B2. It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness and metabolic disorders. Aralia can also help to recover from craniocerebral injury, contusion, meningitis, post-infectious arachnoiditis and ARVI (in the complex therapy).