Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
THYMALIN ® (Thymus Extract)
Buy Thymalin ® (Thymus Extract) Online!
Thymalin ® is a polypeptide complex isolated from cattle thymus. It regulates the functions of the immune system. Thymalin can be used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications.
Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and prevent or significantly reduce possible complications.
|Synonyms||Thymulin / Thymic factor / Facteur thymique serique|
|Form:||10 vials of 10mg|
|Form description:||Lyophilizate / Lyophilizated mass in the form of a tablet, whole, in pieces or powdered, of white or yellowish color / Reconstituted solution, clear, colorless, or yellowish|
|Active ingredient:||Thymus extract – 10 mg|
|Excipients:||Glycine – 20 mg|
|Pharmacological action:||Immunomodulatory agent|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 20°C (68°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Samson Med, Russia https://samsonmed.ru/en/|
What is Thymalin?
Thymalin is a polypeptide medicine containing an extract of cattle thymus. The thymus gland is the central organ of cellular immunity. Thymus disorders can result in a decreased number of lymphocytes or T-cells – and cause autoimmune diseases.
Thymalin contains low molecular weight short-chain peptides. It can induce proliferation and differentiation of T-lymphocytes (Thymus-dependent lymphocytes) precursors into mature T-cells, stabilize the T-lymphocyte subpopulations ratio, regulate the T- and B- lymphocyte interaction, and activate phagocytic function in neutrophils, macrophages, monocytes, and natural-killer cells.
Thymalin was extracted in 1974 from the calf thymus. In 1992, it was registered as an immunomodulator.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Thymalin?
This medication restores the immune reactivity by regulating the ratio and interaction of T- and B-lymphocytes and stimulating cellular immunity and enhancing phagocytosis. It prevents the suppression of regeneration and hematogenesis and boosts cell metabolism.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Thymalin?
- Thymalin is a natural physiological immunostimulant. It stabilizes the immune response and regulates the T- and B-cell ratio. Thymalin can be used in case of immunosuppression of any origin.
- It is compatible with antiviral medication.
- In clinical practice, Thymalin peptide is considered safe for children. When applied in accordance with the dosage regimen, the medication is well tolerated.
- Thymalin produces a mild, natural physiological immunological effect without overstimulating the immune response. The regeneration enhancement speeds up the recovery process with no side effects.
- The reliability of Thymalin is confirmed by more than 40 years of clinical use.
What is Thymalin Used For?
Thymalin is recommended in the following cases:
- As a part of complex therapy of bacterial and chlamydia infections (in gynecology and urology);
- As a part of complex therapy of acute and chronic inflammatory infections that are accompanied by impairment of cellular immunity (treatment of osteomyelitis, prostatitis, etc.);
- For preventing the suppression of immunity, hematogenesis, and regeneration processes in the post-traumatic and postoperative period (treatment of full-thickness burns and frostbites);
- During radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment and while taking massive doses of antibiotics (in oncology);
- As a part of viral and respiratory disease treatment and prevention, including URI (upper respiratory infection) and influenza (treating patients with frequent and long-term cases).
Thymalin in Clinical Practice
Here is a list of Thymus extract applications in clinical practice that deserve attention:
- Thymus peptide can be used as a respiratory disease treatment. It can show results either as a monotherapy in patients with frequent acute respiratory viral infections or in the complex therapy of severe diseases of viral and viral-bacterial etiology . The results indicate the protective effect of thymus medications against repeated pneumonia, relapses of osteomyelitis, sepsis, candidiasis of the skin and mucous membranes, candidal meningitis, or infective endocarditis.
- The use of Thymalin in oncology can significantly reduce the frequency of metastasis of malignant tumors .
- Thymalin treatment significantly reduced the number of hemolyzed cells in patients with chronic gastroduodenitis. The use of Thymalin in treating chronic gastroduodenitis helps alleviate clinical manifestations of the disease and inhibits the processes of excessive lipid peroxidation.
- Thymalin treatment provides higher stability of the cytokine level in patients with infective endocarditis. There is some evidence that Thymalin can prevent the “cytokine storm,” which develops during COVID-19, reducing the concentration of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the blood .
- The use of Thymalin in combination with standard therapy in patients with urgent and complicated acute appendicitis leads to the stabilization of blood clotting and fibrinolysis and eliminates the manifestations of DIC (disseminated intravascular coagulation).
- The use of Thymalin significantly enhances the CLD (chronic lung disease) treatment and stabilizes cellular and humoral immunity.
- Thymalin is reported to reduce the mortality rate in senior patients over a 6-year observation period. It is explained by the normalization of the basic functions of the human organism: improving the indices of cardiovascular, endocrine, immune and nervous systems, homeostasis, and metabolism .
Where Can I Order Thymalin Online?
You can buy Thymalin (Thymus Extract) online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Thymalin in packs of 10x10mg vials. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Thymalin and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
If you want to find out more about thymus peptides, read our article Thymus Peptides in Immunology and Age-Prevention.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Thymalin Dosage and Administration?
Before injection the contents of the vial are dissolved in 1-2 ml of isotonic sodium chloride solution.
The drug is administered every day intramuscularly: for adults – 5-20 mg (30-100 mg per course). The course duration is 3-10 days, depending on the severity of immune system disorders. If necessary, the course can be repeated (after 1 to 6 months).
For preventive purposes, the drug is prescribed intramuscularly for 3-5 days in the dose 5-10 mg for adults.
Thymalin Side Effects
Thymalin can cause allergic reactions.
Interaction with Other Drugs
Thymalin peptide is highly compatible with other medicines.
- Kuznik et al (1981) Effect of thymalin on blood coagulation and fibrinolysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7286199
- Dekster et al (1984) Clinico-immunologic changes in patients with cervical cancer after treatment with thymalin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6608824
- Bakhidze (1985) Use of thymalin in the complex treatment of patients with cancer of the uterus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3839953
- Kiselev et al (1985) Effect of thymalin on the function of the blood kallikrein-kinin system in thymectomized rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2990599
- Pastorova et al (1989) Comparative study of the effect of the thymus preparations thymoptin and thymalin on fibrin-monomer polymerization https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2744143
- Khlystova et al (1989) The dynamics of thymalin localization in human thymus cells in embryogenesis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2699438
- Kogosova et al (1990) Effectiveness of administration of thymalin in the complex treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2080155
- E Bakhidze, J Bokhman (1990) Application of thymic factor “Thymalin” in complex treatment of endometrial cancer patients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2245808
- V Iangolenko (1991) The effect of combined therapy with the use of thymalin and piracetam on the level of middle-molecule peptides in the blood and on the lipid peroxidation activity in patients with diffuse toxic goiter https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1725225
- Chukhlovina et al(1994) The immunomodulating and metabolic actions of thymalin in an experimental herpetic infection https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7992545
- I Kazantseva, R Bikbulatov (1994) Thymalin in the treatment of herpetic stomatitis in children https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8191521
- V Morozov, V Khavinson (1997) Natural and synthetic thymic peptides as therapeutics for immune dysfunction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9637345
- M Musaev (2001) Comparative study of the effects of thymalin and vitamin E on certain indices for local pulmonary protection in rheumatoid arthritis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11692697
- Khlystova et al (2002) Age-related changes of thymalin content in human epidermis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12447484
- V Khavinson, V Morozov (2002) Geroprotective effect of thymalin and epithalamin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12577695
- V Khavinson, V Morozov (2003) Peptides of pineal gland and thymus prolong human life https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14523363
- Kuznetsova et al (2013) Comparative study of immunomodulatory activity of peptides, tinrostim and thymalin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24734422
- Zhukova et al (2018) Effect of Thymalin on the Tumor and Thymus under Conditions of Activation Therapy In Vivo https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29797130
- Khavinson et al (2020) Thymalin: Activation of Differentiation of Human Hematopoietic Stem Cells https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33237528/
- Khavinson et al (2020) The Use of Thymalin for Immunocorrection and Molecular Aspects of Biological Activity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8365293/
- Khavinson et al (2020) Peptides: Prospects for Use in the Treatment of COVID-19 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7583759/
- Kuznuk et al (2022) [Morphological compound and indicators of the blood clotting system in severe COVID-19 patients of middle aged and elderly during treatment of Tocilizumab and Thymalin] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36169363/
Based on 17 Reviews
Bianca W.Verified Buyer
My immune system was wrecked after two bouts of COVID and activation of the EBV (epstein barr virus) after the second round with COVID. Thymalin helps me ward off illnesses and fight off things quicker. Before it would take me weeks, now if I do get sick, I’m better in 1-2 days.
Dear Bianca, thanks for the feedback! We're glad to know you're satisfied with the product :)
KONSTANTIN P.Verified Buyer
Very responsive and fast
Chase B.Verified Buyer
Great for Information
I did a one week cycle and felt grate I took this along with a low dose of epitalon
We're happy to know the product works well for you!
Kyle B.Verified Buyer
I would love to rate it if I ever receive it.
Hi Kyle! According to the tracking information, your order is currently on the way to you. Our warehouse has noticed that tracking scans by USPS typically take ~2 weeks to update, and in some cases, they are not updated until the delivery time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and recommend keeping an eye on this shipment’s tracking information. There is no way for us to affect the work of postal services, unfortunately. Please also do not hesistate to reach us if the parcel won't make it to you in 20 days, so we will fix it for you
KONSTANTIN P.Verified Buyer
Easy to order and fast shipment
Kyle B.Verified Buyer
Great price and quality!
Luke B.Verified Buyer
Seized by customs
Seized by customs in Australia - not tried it (Can’t rate it either way)
Hi Luke, We're sorry that your parcel was seized by customs. :( Please contact us via email, and we will sort it out! [email protected]
Charles G.Verified Buyer
HHT used for my wife Marilyn Grashow---her comment
The HHT, treated with 5 10mg. injections once every 3 months, is stopped at the genetic level. Epigenetic treatments are the best type. This prevents the capillary rupture of HHT ( a rare genetic condition) from going to the lungs, liver and brain--and causing me to possibly bleed to death or have a stroke----always a better alternative. I appreciate Dr. Khavinson's research and the use in Moscow, by doctors to treat HHT with thymalin--so that I could read about this. I discovered thymalin worked for HHT by accident. I was having a big HHT "outbreak" ( ruptured capillaries in whites of both eyes. nose bleed and some under the skin capillary ruptures on lower arms. I had just started to take thymalin for the purpose of rejuvenating the thymus--every 6 months----seems like a good idea if you are 74. Surprisingly the ruptured capillary situation cleared up completely in 2 days. This never happens . It usually takes 10 days and returns again in afew weeks. So I found an English translation of the Russian research regarding Thymalin use for HHT---and I said to my self YAY!!!!!
Hi Charles and Marilyn, Thank you for such a detailed review! We're very glad that the product helps you. :)
Tim K.Verified Buyer
Great company and product
John W.Verified Buyer
Great Customer Service made the whole process easy and I receive delivery fairly quickly.
Hi John, Thank you very much! We're always happy to help. :)
John W.Verified Buyer
Great product and the staff always answers all my questions is extremely helpful and took extra steps to make my purchasing part so simple. I am a repeat customer and will continue to go back to them. John
jacob a.Verified Buyer
The real deal!
I bought 4 boxes for the year, to cycle one each quarter in conjunction with epitalon and vilon. I do have to say it was a big jump in my confidence ordering from these guys when one of the boxes i received had a couple broken vials (due to the shipping company) and they (cosmic) replaced the box for me. Will definitely be ordering more. Thanks!
Natalie C.Verified Buyer
This is what we need
I ordered thymalin right at the beginning of the pandemic. Learnt to mix it with bacterostatic water and gave myself a series of shots. Not only I didn’t get the virus but I also never got sniffles during the whole year and counting. I’m thinking of doing the second round of shots this year. I also felt an influx of energy and a feeling of well-being almost instantly. Loved this product!!!
Paul G.Verified Buyer
Top Notch Product Exxelent
First 2 days you can feel the energy flow thru your body amazing.
Scott A.Verified Buyer
Ok, couldn't say I felt much of anything but I think it's supposed to be like that anyway.
Ordering was a lot easier than expected! Ty cosmic nootropic.com!!!
Took just a week's time (with the free shipping option!) to travel from Russia to my doorstep in the Eastern USA. If I'm correct, this Thymalin version is the longer 8 or 9 AA sequence one, and the Thymeogen that CN also sells is the di-peptide? Product appears to be high grade pharma, by the packaging. Suitable for SubQ as it as each 10mg vial easily dissolves in a 1/4 ml or so. No sight inflammation, very easy to use! Thanks!
You will now receive regular updates from us!