Thymogen was developed by a team of Leningrad and Moscow scientists as a drug for the treatment of immunodeficiency. In 1990, it was approved for medical use.
Thymogen is a versatile preparation that has several dosage forms available: ampoules, spray, and cream. Its spray form is usually used as a prophylactic and treatment of acute and chronic non-specific lung diseases. The injection form is used for the treatment of various acute and chronic viral and bacterial infections that are accompanied by weakened immunity. The cream form is used for the treatment of dermatitis and as a regeneration aid for the treatment of wounds and scars.
Thymogen is used as part of complex therapy of acute and chronic viral and bacterial infections that are accompanied by weakened immunity such as:
- Viral hepatitis;
- Acute and chronic non-specific lung diseases (CNSLD): chronic bronchitis, acute and chronic pneumonia;
- Dermal and subcutaneous tissue diseases (pyoderma, furunculosis, erysipelas);
- As part of complex therapy of diffuse atopic dermatitis;
- As part of complex therapy of severe mechanical, chemical, radiation, and thermal injuries (burns);
- In combination treatment of wound and surgical infections, including purulent-septic complications in the post-operative period;
- During the preoperative procedures before elective surgery in order to prevent infectious complications and stimulate regeneration;
- After radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment, as well as long-term antibiotic therapy in massive doses.
Thymogen has been shown to be an effective immunomodulator, restoring the immune reactivity as part of complex therapy of viral hepatitis, tuberculosis, pseudotuberculosis, influenza and acute respiratory viral infection (ARVI), papillomatosis and sepsis.
Thymogen improves patients’ general condition and ensures a faster biochemical and immune restoration when used in the acute period of intestinal amebiasis, typhoid fever, acute dysentery, erysipelas, diphtheria, brucellosis, and hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome. As a result of the use of the preparation, the incidence of prolonged recurrent and chronic disease is reduced.
Buy Thymogen nasal spray to treat infectious, inflammatory, and allergic bronchopulmonary diseases, it helps reduce the disease duration, restore the immune system and significantly reduce the likelihood of developing complications.
According to clinical studies, Thymogen is used as part of complex therapy of bacterial, viral, and fungal skin infections, as well as atopic dermatitis.
Medical research contains recorded cases of Thymogen being used as part of complex therapy of acute pancreatitis, peritonitis, mechanical trauma, compartment syndrome, and burns, as well as for treatment and rehabilitation after major abdominal surgery.