Issledovatelsky Tsentr Research Company is a manufacturer of unique probiotic products. The company was established in 1993 on the basis of NPO “Vector” – a leading Microbiological institution in the USSR. It should be mentioned that the microbiological industry in the USSR was focused in a large part on developing effective antidotes to biological weapons.
The products here come in several forms: creams, sprays, and capsules. They are intended for different applications. As an active ingredient, certain bacteria of genus Bacillus are used. These bacteria have the ability to suppress the growth and development of pathogenic, conditionally pathogenic, and putrefactive bacteria.
You can buy Vetom for its main effect – immune system reinforcement as well as the following effects:
- An improvement in the gastrointestinal tract indigenous flora. Unlike other kinds of probiotics, these drugs normalize flora over the whole length of the gastrointestinal tract (each part of it has a different flora composition).
- An improvement in digestion and reduction in the symptoms of indigestion and dysbacteriosis such as nausea, abdominal distention, torminas, unpleasant stomach feelings after eating, liability to diarrhea, and coprostasis.
- An improvement in the health of gastrointestinal mucosa, as a result, the likelihood of peptic ulcer, gastritis, and colitis is reduced.
- A strengthening of the self-cleaning process of the body. Products of metabolism and toxins are more effectively leave the body, as a result, metabolism improves, and overall health level increases.
The following products are available:
Vetom 1.1: dried culture of probiotic microorganisms Bacillus subtilis recombinant strain VKPM B-10641 (DSM 24613), 1×109 CFU/g – 30 mg. These bacteria reproduce mainly in the large intestine.
Vetom 2: dried culture of probiotic microorganisms Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10642 (DSM 24614), Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10643 (DSM 24615), 1×109 CFU/g – 30 mg. These bacteria reproduce in the intestine.
Vetom 3: dried culture of probiotic microorganisms Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10642 (DSM 24614), 1×109 CFU/g – 30 mg. These bacteria reproduce mainly in the large intestine.
Vetom 4: dried culture of probiotic microorganisms Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10643 (DSM 24615), 1×109 CFU/g – 30 mg. These bacteria reproduce mainly in the thin intestine.
The healing effect is provided by the properties of Bacillus subtilis bacteria which, growing mainly in the large intestine, produce proteolytic, amylolytic, and cellulolytic enzymes; human leukocyte interferon α-2; bacitracins that suppress the growth and development of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microflora; other biologically active substances.
As a result of this process, the microbial composition of the intestine is transformed to the one that conforms to the evolutionarily established norm; its walls are cleansed of indigestible food residues; which contributes to the active excretion of toxins from the body and unhindered delivery of biologically active substances and nutrients. Under the influence of Vetom, the following processes are normalized: digestion, absorption, and metabolism of iron, calcium, fats, proteins, carbohydrates, triglycerides, amino acids, dipeptides, sugars, and bile salts, the acidity of the medium in the gastrointestinal tract is normalized as well.
Nozdrin (spray) contains Bacillus amyloliquefaciens bacteria – 1 x 106 CFU/cm3 and their metabolic products.
The drug has the following effects:
- It suppresses the vital activity of pathogenic microbes that cause the development of diseases.
- It increases local immunity, makes the mucosa of the upper respiratory tract more resistant to attacks of bacteria and viruses.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect, which alleviates symptoms of rhinitis.
Bioseptin (ointment) has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and proteolytic properties due to the presence of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10642 (DSM 24614) and Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10643 (DSM 24615) in the amount of at least 1 x 106 CFU (colony-forming unit) – 50 mg.
Biologically active substances stimulate local immunity and inhibit the growth and development of microflora, the interaction of which with dead cells causes an unpleasant smell.
In addition, they contribute to the restoration and maintenance of the population of microorganisms that make up the normal flora of the skin surface, which ensures its optimal state and stimulates protective functions.
Produced by Scientific and Production Company Issledovatelsky Tsentr, Russia.
Read in more detail in our blog!