Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
VINPOTROPILE ® (Vinpocetine + Piracetam)
Buy Vinpotropile Online!
Vinpotropile is a synergetic combination of Vinpocetine and Piracetam. It can improve cerebral blood flow, brain metabolism, and cognitive functions.
Buy Vinpotropile with fast US delivery. Save with the volume discount!
|Form:||30 pills of (5mg + 400mg)|
|Form description:||Yellow capsule with a red cap with white or off-white powder inside. Separate crystals and lumps can be present.|
|Active ingredients:||Vinpocetine – 5 mg, Piracetam – 400 mg.|
|Excipients:||Lactose (milk sugar), talc.
Gelatin capsule’s body composition: titanium dioxide, quinoline yellow, sunset yellow FCF, gelatin.
Gelatin capsule’s cap composition: titanium dioxide, azorubine, gelatin.
|Pharmacological action:||Vasodilatory, antiaggregational, nootropic, antihypoxic, improving cerebral circulation|
|Shelf life:||4 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Vinpotropile?
Vinpotropile is a combination drug with two active substances – Vinpocetine and Piracetam. It is able to improve cerebral blood flow due to the active substance Vinpocetine, and it can exert a nootropic effect through Piracetam, which is another active substance. The optimal dosage of the components in Vinpotropile and their proven synergy at the molecular level provides good tolerance of the drug.
Vinpocetine was first isolated from Lesser Periwinkle plant by a Hungarian chemist Csaba Szántay. It was found that the compound had a cerebral-flow enhancing and neuroprotective effect. Over the last decades, it has been extensively studied and now is used in Eastern Europe for the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders and age-related memory impairment.
Piracetam is a nootropic drug, historically the first and main representative of this group of drugs. It was first synthesized in the 1960s by Corneliu E. Giurgea. In Russia and Europe, Piracetam is widely used in clinical practice for the treatment of many neurological, psychiatric, and other diseases.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Vinpotropile?
The active components of Vinpotropile have the following properties:
- Hemorheological action (reducing blood viscosity). Vinpocetine and Piracetam reduce the ability of platelets to aggregate, thus decreasing blood coagulation. They increase the ability of erythrocytes to deform and pass through the blood vessels.
- Blood supply to the brain. Vinpocetine improves blood supply to ischemic sections. Piracetam dilates the brain’s blood vessels.
- Brain cell metabolism. Vinpocetine binds to specific proteins, normalizing the membrane potential of cells, i.e. increasing ATP synthesis. Piracetam alters the properties of the mitochondrial membrane, contributing to better permeability of the active substances.
- Antioxidant action. Vinpocetine reduces the concentration of reactive oxygen species and blocks lipid peroxidation (formation of free radicals). Piracetam increases the resistance of the membranes to oxidative stress (exposure to free radicals). It activates antioxidant system enzymes.
- Neuroprotective action. Vinpocetine and Piracetam prevent the pathological death of neurons (apoptosis). Piracetam also enhances the utilization of oxygen in the brain. It has a membrane-stabilizing effect and stimulates alternative mechanisms for maintaining energy metabolism.
- Improving memory and cognitive function. Vinpocetine activates the locus coeruleus fibers (a group of neurons diffusely distributed throughout the cerebral cortex and involved in the regulation of cognitive brain functions). Piracetam acts on substances that potentiate neurogenesis, improving or restoring cognitive functions.
Due to the combination composition, Vinpotropile has a complex pathogenetic effect on the development factors of vascular cognitive impairment. Buy Vinpotropile for its multifactorial effect and reduce the number of drugs taken. This significantly increases the effectiveness of cognitive deficit therapy.
What is Vinpotropile Used For?
Intended uses of Vinpotropile include:
- Circulatory failure of the brain, dizziness, migraines;
- Parkinsonism of vascular origin;
- Intoxication, alcoholism;
- Psycho-organic syndrome with signs of adynamia and asthenia, etc.
Where Can I Order Vinpotropile Online?
You can buy Vinpotropile online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Vinpotropile in packs of 30x(5mg+400mg) pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Vinpotropile and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Vinpotropile Dosage, How to Use It?
The recommended dosage is 1-2 pills, 2-3 times per day. The recommended duration of treatment is 3–8 weeks. Before cancellation, the dose should be gradually reduced. For the full information on the administration, please refer to the official description.
What are the Side Effects of Vinpotropile?
Possible side effects include urticaria or dermatitis, gastralgia, heartburn, diarrhea, tachycardia, extrasystole, angina pectoris, and hot flashes. Possible side effects in the central nervous system include headache, hyperkinesis, excitation, depression, increased sweating, and extrapyramidal disorders.
The medicine is indicated for adult patients only, it is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Overdose can be manifested in the form of increased severity of side effects. For more information, please refer to the description.
It is strictly prohibited to use the drug along with alcohol-containing substances. It is possible to drink alcohol one day before or after using the drug for men, and two days before or after – for women. If the drug is used as a course treatment, a patient can start drinking alcohol after one month from the end of the full course.
- Filimonov et al (2007) Vinpotropile in the treatment of cerebral vascular diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18689000
- A Kuznetsov, V Daminov (2007) Implication of vinpotropile in the treatment of patients with cerebral stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18927980
- O Vorobeva, E Tamarova (2010) Efficacy of vinpotropile in the therapy of initial signs of cerebrovascular pathology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21183904
- Kamchatnov et al (2011) [The use of vinpotropile in brain ischemia] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21574518/
- O Gromova, I Torshin (2021) [Comparative chemoreactome analysis of the synergism of vinpocetine, piracetam, and cinnarizine molecules] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35041315/
Cerebrolysin is a neurometabolic stimulator based on neuropeptides (20%) and amino acids (80%). It is isolated from pig brain proteins. Cerebrolysin helps restore the central nervous system after TBI and other brain-related disorders. Buy Cerebrolysin with fast US domestic shipping.
Semax® is a Russian peptide with nootropic properties. You can buy Semax to improve mental and physical performance. The drug was shown to increase BDNF which is responsible for the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses. Two forms of Semax are available! It can be used for improving attention and memory (Semax 0.1%) and for treating strokes (Semax 1%). Fast US domestic shipping.
It has been more than 40 years since Cornelia E. Giurgea - a Romanian chemist - synthesized a compound that was "capable of selectively influencing integrative mechanisms of the brain”. This chemical compound was Piracetam®, which later gave birth to a whole range of pharmaceuticals which we now call nootropics. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Nanotropil® (previously known as Phenotropil) was part of the cosmonaut's kit in the USSR. It is a phenyl derivative of Piracetam which is reported to be more neuroprotective compared to the original compound. It was shown to possess psychostimulatory and various adaptogenic and neuromodulator properties. Fast US domestic shipping is available.