The main active ingredient of Yohimbine hydrochloride is an extract obtained from the bark of the evergreen tree Corynanthe yohimbe, which grows in West Africa, where it is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac. In Europe, scientific interest in the erectile properties of this plant arose as early as in the 1900s, because yohimbe demonstrated a strong aphrodisiacal effect in animals and humans.
The drug is both an alkaloid and an aphrodisiac, which ensures its wide spectrum of action: treatment of erectile dysfunctions, fat burning, and a general stimulating effect on the body. The effect of Yohimbine is based on the stimulation of adrenaline production and the suppression of regulatory processes in cells, which under normal conditions inhibit the process of lipolysis. Also, its effect is due to the excitation of the nerve endings of the spinal cord, which are responsible for sexual arousal and increased blood circulation in the pelvic area.
Buy Yohimbine Hydrochloride to help:
- Stimulate the work of the nervous system, which positively affects the attraction to women;
- Improve the filling of the penis with blood, which strengthens the erection and prolongs sexual intercourse;
- Improve the psycho-emotional background, which has a direct effect on the sexual sensations, and help to eliminate a feeling of discomfort, insecurity, stiffness, and fear;
- Increase blood pressure and stimulate the work of the heart muscle
The drug is often taken by athletes to normalize the cardiovascular system, reduce body weight and increase endurance, that is why it is often included in the list of dietary supplements for sports nutrition. Many companies that sell bodybuilding products provide supplements with yohimbine for the local reduction of fat tissue. This is due to the ability of the active component to block alpha-adrenergic receptors. As a rule, the reviews are positive, noting a pronounced fat-burning effect, especially in combination with a smart diet regime and an active lifestyle. However, as a prescription medicine, doctors recommend using Yohimbine hydrochloride only for the purposes indicated in the official description.
Produced by Zdorovye, Ukraine.
Check out other Organic Products at our store!
One package contains 50 tablets.
Dosage and administration
The drug is taken orally during meals with a glass of water. The initial dose can be half a tablet three times a day, with a gradual increase to 1-2 tablets (5–10 mg) three times a day. Exceeding this dose is not recommended.
The duration of treatment is 3-4 weeks. Please refer to the official description for additional information on administration.
Side effects & Overdose
When taking increased doses of Yohimbine, numerous side effects can be observed, including heart palpitations, high blood pressure, overexcitation, and insomnia. In rare cases, there are panic attacks, hallucinations, headaches, dizziness, and flushing of the skin.
When using Yohimbine in combination with drugs that inhibit the reuptake of noradrenaline, such as Dextromethorphan, Tramadol, some antidepressants, and central nervous system stimulants used to treat ADHD, the risk of hypertensive crisis development may increase. Yohimbine should not be used in patients with any liver, kidney, heart disease, or mental illness.
The therapeutic index of Yohimbine is rather low; the range between effective and dangerous doses is very narrow. A typical dose for the treatment of sexual dysfunction is 15–30 mg, a dose of 100 mg is deadly, it can lead to panic disorders, heart attack, and even death. In this regard, it is necessary to strictly follow the information contained in the official instructions and recommendations of the attending physician.
Drugs based on yohimbine are not recommended for women especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding since the drug can affect the uterus, complicate childbirth and harm the fetus.
Pharmaceutical company “Zdorovye“, Ukraine.
- Katona CL et al (1989) Yohimbine binding to platelet alpha 2-adrenoceptors in depression. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2551946
- Susset JG et al (1989) Effect of yohimbine hydrochloride on erectile impotence: a double-blind study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2657105
- Kucio C et al (1991) Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1955308
- Montorsi F et al (1994) Effect of yohimbine-trazodone on psychogenic impotence: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7974947
- Shannon M1, Neuman MI (2000) Yohimbine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10698146
- Giampreti A et al (2009) Acute neurotoxicity after yohimbine ingestion by a body builder. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19640235
- LiverTox: Clinical and Research Information on Drug-Induced Liver Injury (2012-2015) Yohimbine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31644013
- Cohen PA et al (2016) Pharmaceutical quantities of yohimbine found in dietary supplements in the USA. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26391406
- Adel-Kader MS et al (2017) Estimation of yohimbine base in complex mixtures by quantitative HPTLC application. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28603125
- Liu Y et al (2018) Alkaloids with Immunosuppressive Activity from the Bark of Pausinystalia yohimbe. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30059216
- Sugama S et al (2019) Stress-induced microglial activation occurs through β-adrenergic receptor: noradrenaline as a key neurotransmitter in microglial activation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31847911
- Pyke RE (2019) Sexual Performance Anxiety. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31447414
$35.00 – $69.00
Cortexin® is a mixture of neuropeptide fractions, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Cortexin was shown to provide a normalizing effect on many functions of the brain. It has been used in children and adults for a wide variety of indications including ADHD, TBI and minor cerebral problems. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Cerebrum compositum® is a multi-component homeopathic medicine intended to improve brain metabolism. It's used in complex therapy of encephalopathy because it stimulates the immunity and cell regeneration. Cerebrum compositum helps enhance brain function and improve the overall body tone, performance and mood. It's built up of more than 20 homeopathic animal, herbal and mineral components.
Befungin is a restorative and regenerative tincture. Befungin contains the extract of a cinder conk (Chaga mushroom) which grows on birch trees and a 1.5% cobalt sulphate or 1% cobalt chloride. Befungin stimulates metabolism, restores hematogenesis and strengthens the immune system after long-term illnesses. Befungin and other Chaga products can also be used as a symptomatic treatment in some gastrointestinal diseases.
Apilak® is a honey bee secretion from the glands in the hypopharynx of nurse bees. It contains a wide range of important vitamins (C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, B12, H, folate and inositol), minerals (K, Na, Ca, Mg, Fe and P), trace elements (Zn, Mn, Cu, Co, S, Si, Ni, Cr, As and Bi) and amino acids. Apilak activates the immune system in the recovery after illnesses, improves metabolism and the function of nervous and endocrine systems.