1. If you complete a transaction with us, CosmicNootropic.com, you automatically agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree to absorb full responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using this site.
2. Please read all safety information and warnings before using the products presented on this web site. Misuse by the customer is not the responsibility of CosmicNootropic.com or associated companies. The dosage recommendations are meant to be a guideline for best practices. You are responsible for your own safety, and use of the products is done at your own risk. You may want to consult your doctor before taking any nootropic, especially if you are on certain medications. We do our best to explain all of the safety warnings for all our products, but you are responsible for fully understanding the risks and warnings of each of them.
3. The individual discount codes including 100 USD discount codes from review raffles are for personal use only. This means that if you happen to win one of the discount codes in monthly review raffle or get one from us as a promotional gift, only you can use it. The discounts and discount codes are not to be sold or gifted. All codes used by anyone, except for the initial receiver will be voided.
4. You must be a legal adult in your country. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use, you are verifying that you are a legal adult. It is strictly against our TOS to supply any of our products to minors. You are also responsible for the well-being of any third party, to whom you give our products. Giving our products to a third party without informing them of associated dangers and risks is the responsibility of the customer.
5.The products are used at the risk of the customer. We supply information to the best of our abilities and will not purposefully misrepresent information for monetary gain. The customer accepts 100% liability upon purchase.
6. CosmicNootropic.com does not recommend using supplements against the advice of a doctor or self-prescription for known or assumed medical conditions. Use of our products or information is done at the customer’s own risk, and it is the customer’s responsibility to know the medical impacts and implications of our products before taking them. Mixing the products with other products or drugs must be evaluated by the customer and, preferably, a licensed medical practitioner; it is not our responsibly to do so. All medical products on the website have side effects and should be used only after consultation with the licensed MD.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to know his or her local, state, and federal laws before purchasing our products. Using our information to break the law is not under the responsibly of CosmicNootrporic.com. Please note, that visiting our page and/or buying/importing any goods from our store may be illegal in your country.
The buyer is responsible for non-compliance with the laws of his/her country when visiting our website and attempting to purchase any goods (works, services), if such are prohibited by law in the territory of the country where he/she is.
Any consecutive legal penalties or fines are not our responsibly, but rather the customer’s. Financial losses incurred to the customer from purchasing the products or by breaking the law are not covered under our policy. This includes customs seizures if the country does not allow the product to be imported. Any breach of the law that the customer makes by using our information or products is not our company’s responsibility.
Specifically, If you are from Australia, we highly recommend to refrain from purchasing Phenibut. It is officially banned in Australia and will likely be stopped by the customs. In this case, we can’t be held accountable and won’t be able to refund or reship your order.
8. If you are a US citizen, by buying from CosmicNootropic.com you agree that your purchase here meets the conditions described by the FDA on the individual import of drugs:
- The drug is for use for a serious condition for which effective treatment is not available in the United States;
- There is no commercialization or promotion of the drug to U.S. residents;
- The drug is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;
- The individual importing the drug verifies in writing that it is for his or her own use, and provides contact information for the doctor providing treatment or shows the product is for the continuation of treatment begun in a foreign country; and
- Generally, not more than a 3-month supply of the drug is imported.
If any part of our Terms and Conditions of Use is unclear, please use the contact form on our site, and we will answer promptly.