We are proud to say that CosmicNootropic is one of the very few nootropic companies where you can conveniently pay with your credit card. The trust placed in us by our payment provider and a bank is attributed to several facts:
- Our company offers original products received directly from largest pharmaceutical distributors;
- We have a great processing history, contracts with suppliers, thousands of customers who can help us and volume that justifies having a card processing and risks that come with it;
- We know the regulation concerning export of pharmaceuticals and have received all appropriate licenses.
- From the very beginning we made our choice to sell only factory produced unscheduled products.
This allows us to accept cards without relying upon various unreliable money transfer options. Please note that when paying with card there are no hidden fees, surcharges or anything like this. We cover all fees and taxes incurred ourselves.
Secure credit/debit card payment
If you are considering shopping with us you are already familiar with how online payments work, most likely.
The whole process is automated and takes little to no time.
To pay with a card you just need to select B2CPL checkout option when selecting payment method and hit ‘Complete order’.
This is how it should look on your screen:
You will be redirected to the payment form, where you input your card information as with any other online purchase.
However there are several aspects to be noted:
1. To use this option, your card must have 3-D Secure service enabled. If you are not sure what it is and why our payment gateway requires it, please refer to this page for more info
2. All payments are processed in rubles at the current exchange rate. Since we are based in Russia and working with the Russian bank, we can only accept payments in our local currency, unfortunately. You have nothing to worry about, since your order total will be converted automatically.
3. Payment page is SSL-secured. So be sure to use up do date browser to view it.
4. If your card is issued by the US-based financial institution, you may (or may not) need to call your bank to confirm that you are aware that you are going to transfer money to Russia. Some banks may consider Russia, China and the Eastern Europe a 'risk zone' and may put your transfer on-hold until your confirmation. Just call them, to make sure that the transfer will get through.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrenices
Of course, as a nootropic store we accept all cryptocurrencies.
We also offer 10% discount on any payment with the cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin included). It will be automatically applied, once you hit 'Complete order' and will be redirected to our payment page.
This payment option is fully automated similar to card processing. You won't have to wait for any transfer details or for the payment confirmation from us.
Fees are also rather low usually as well.
Here is the full guide on how to make payments with cryptocurrencies:
1) Set up Bitcoin (or any altcoin) wallet. This can be done either online with any Bitcoin wallet service. Here's a short guide, on how to set up a wallet and fund it using a credit card.
2) Proceed to checkout in the normal fashion. When finalizing your order choose Coingate as a payment option, as presented on the picture below. And don't forget to hit 'Complete order' button.
3) You will be redirected to our payment page (serviced by the Coingate). You should see something like this before you.
This page includes all the information you will need for the transfer. The most important info is your total in the cryptocurrencies (calculated at the current rate), it is presented in the bold text and underlined.
Below that is the wallet you will need to make a transfer to. Each invoice will have new wallet address in it, do not pay to the wallet on the screenshot above. Please note that the transfer should be finished within the time limit. Otherwise your order will be cancelled and you will have to create it again.
4.1) If you have local wallet installed and running on your computer, just hit the 'Pay with Bitcoin Wallet' and you will be redirected to the wallet software.
4.2) If you have online wallet please visit your wallet and find the 'Transfer' option or something similar. Input the total and the wallet address that you've received back on the payment page.
4.3) If you have wallet app installed on your phone use the QR code on the payment page to transfer all the payment data.
5) Finalize the transfer process (it will depend on your software and wallet provider) and you are done. Our payment gateway will register your payment and mark your order as payed. Confirmation might be instant or take several hours, depending on how bitcoin network operates. You do not need to send us any confirmations, but you can do so just to make sure.
If you are not getting any confirmations from us after your payment for a day or two, please contact us, so we can check the payment status manually.
We do not recommend paying directly from the online wallet and Coinbase in particular.
To be fair, we recommend you to use online services only to buy bitcoins, but keep the funds in your personal wallet locally. There are two main reasons:
- If you are using online wallet, your money, essentially, are kept by the owners of the service. So if something happens to them or to their service you are likely to lose your money. There has been several such cases in the past; for instance, this one.
- Transfer time from the online wallets is usually longer. It may take in some cases even several hours before outbound transfer is confirmed by the online service. Our payment processing is set up to take this issue into account, but extremely long transfer times may still prevent you from paying.