Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Anxiolytics are supplements that reduce and prevent anxiety and related symptoms. They are popular among people who are looking to have a calming effect, reduce irritability, elevate mood and improve sleep quality.
What is inside the Anxiolytics Bundle?
Anxiolytics Bundle contains samples of five bestsellers that we have hand-picked for you based on their effectiveness and safety.
|Product Name||Amount of the
|Number of Pills
in the Bundle
|Phenibut||250 mg||10 pills||Organica|
|Mexidol||125 mg||10 pills||Pharmasoft|
|Adaptol [Mebicar]||30 mg||10 pills||TatChemPharmPreparaty|
|Picamilon||50 mg||30 pills||PharmStandard|
|Afobazole||10 mg||30 pills||OTCPharm|
How to take Anxiolytics Bundle?
The optimal way to take anxiolytics in the bundle is in sequence, with 2-3 week intervals. In this manner you can track the effects and pick out an anxiolytic or a stack that works best for you.
(Pills Per Day)
|Days of Use|
|Phenibut||1-5 pills||2-10 days|
|Mexidol||2-4 pills||2-5 days|
|Adaptol [Mebicar]||2-6 pills||2-5 days|
|Picamilon||2-3 pills||10-15 days|
|Afobazole||3 pills||8 days|
Why shall I buy Anxiolytics Bundle?
This Bundle is for those who like to try popular anti-anxiety medications and mood-elevators or who look for the perfect anxiolytic stack. Since every person is unique, you can learn which product is right for you only after sampling it. Take a serious approach to your well-being and health, try out this Anxiolytics Bundle.
What are the benefits of Anxiolytics Bundle?
- First of all, the supplements in the Bundle have been extensively studied and used in the post Soviet countries and each of them has dozens of papers on pubmed.
- Secondly, they are produced officially by reputable manufacturers in compliance with local and international requirements.
- Thirdly, this anxiolytics sample pack is money-saving. You get 5 bestsellers at 1/3 of the price you would spend if you bought them separately.
Why do healthy people take Anxiolytics?
We often face stress in the everyday life. Sometimes the stress levels run so high that people find themselves resorting to alcohol, smoking and other ways to feel better. But this is not the healthiest way of dealing with stress. Do you want to give up your bad habits and maintain both mental and physical health? With Anxiolytics this process is going to be much more effective and much easier for you.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is included in the Anxiolytics Bundle?
1. Phenibut (10 pills)
Active ingredient: γ-amino-β-phenylbutyric acid hydrochloride — 250 mg.
Excipients: lactose,potato starch, calcium stearate.
Instructions: Orally, during or after meals. The maximum single dose is 750 mg. Shall not be taken for extended periods of time. Tapering-down is recommended. Average daily dose is 2-5 pills.
2. Mexidol (10 pills)
Active ingredient: ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate — 125 mg.
Excipients: lactose monohydrate — 97.5 mg; povidone — 25 mg; magnesium stearate — 2.5 mg.
Instructions: Orally, regardless of food intake. Duration of the course is determined individually. Average dose is 1-2 pills 3 times a day; the maximum daily dose is 800 mg.
3. Mebicar (10 pills)
Active ingredient: Temgicoluril — 300 mg.
Excipients: povidone — 1.5 mg, calcium stearate — 1.5 mg.
Instructions: Orally, regardless of food intake. Average dose is 1-4 pills 2-3 times a day. The maximum single dose is 3 g, the maximum daily dose is 10 g.
4. Picamilon (30 pills)
Active ingredient: N-nicotinoyl-GABA — 50 mg.
Excipients: potato starch, magnesium hydroxycarbonate hydrate, talc, sucrose, stearic acid or calcium stearate.
Instructions: Orally, regardless of food intake. Average dose is 30–50 mg, once or twice a day.
5. Afobazole (30 pills)
Active ingredient: fabomotizole substance — 10 mg.
Excipients: potato starch, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose, povidone, magnesium stearate.
Instructions: Orally, regardless of food intake. Dosage and duration of the course are determined individually. Average daily dose is 3 pills.
At a temperature not higher than 25°C (77°F) in a dry dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use it if you are under 18 y.o., pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions. In case of any allergic reactions or high blood pressure the supplement shall be discontinued.
Research behind the Anxiolytics Bundle
All supplements in the bundle are well studied. You can find many research papers on each of them. We highlighted a few below. More links are available on the product pages.
- Owen et al (2016) Phenibut (4-amino-3-phenyl-butyric acid): Availability, prevalence of use, desired effects and acute toxicity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26693960
- Volotova et al (2016) Neuroprotective action of phenibut and neuroglutam in experimental cerebral ischemia on the background of altered immunoreactivity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29949699
- Vavers et al (2016) The neuroprotective effects of R-phenibut after focal cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26621244
- Androfagina et al (2015) Mexidol in the rehabilitation of patients in the acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26978645
- Gromova et al (2018) Experience with mexidol in neurological practice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30499505
- Shamrey et al (2020) [Possibilities of using Mexidol in the complex therapy of mental disorders] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32621483/
- Voronina et al (2022) [The role of oxidative stress in hemorrhagic stroke and restorative effects of Mexidol] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36036146/
- V Vorob’eva, V Repina (2016) An open comparative observational study of the efficacy and safety of adaptol in anxiety-asthenic disorders in patients with chronic cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27070467
- J Zhitkova, D Hasanova (2017) An experience of using mebicar in patients with autonomic dysfunction associated with anxiety disorder https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29265088
- Kotova et al (2022) [Sleep disorders in post-COVID syndrome – a problem of psychiatry or neurology?] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35759562/
- I Sapegin, A Beketov (1993) The effect of pikamilon and fenibut on the blood supply of the brain at rest and under gravitational exposures https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8324468
- Silkina et al (2005) Gabaergic mechanism of cerebrovascular and neuroprotective effects of afobazole and picamilon https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15786959
- Likhodeev et al (2009) Effects of aminalon, fenibut, and picamilon on the typological parameters of cerebral hemodynamics in swimmers with dysadaptation syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19803364
- Seredenin et al (2013) On the mechanism of anti-ischemic effects of afobazole https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24288760
- Kadnikov et al (2015) Cytoprotective Effect of Afobazole and Its Main Metabolite M-11 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26033588
- Kryzhanovkii et al (2018) On the Mechanism of the Cardioprotective Action of σ1 Receptor Agonist Anxiolytic Fabomotizole Hydrochloride (Afobazole) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30225699
- Kryzhanovskii et (2021) Angiogenic Effects of Anxiolytic Fabomotizole https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33895918/
You will now receive regular updates from us!