Reshipment & Refund
Reshipment & Refund Rules
We strive to deliver the best possible shopping experience to our customers. For this reason we work with the most trustworthy pharmaceutical suppliers, ship fresh products, add English stickers on all of them, store in the best possible conditions and use reliable shipping partner. We also take postal and customs risks when shipping to most but not all of our destinations. You can read one of our customer’s feedback on this topic.
However, because of the nature of these products and, more importantly, because they require international delivery, there might be certain issues. A customer, who has not received his or her products of good quality can be offered reshipment, refund or store credit upon request. For more information please read below.
- Guaranteed Delivery Times
- Orders Eligible for Refund or Reshipment
- Orders NOT Eligible for Refund or Reshipment
- Shipping to High-Risk Destinations
- How Do We Process Refunds & Reshipments?
- Contact Us
Guaranteed Delivery Times
This is the timeframe within which we Guarantee the Delivery of your Order unless you are from a High-Risk destination*
|To \ From||US Warehouse||US Warehouse (Express)||RU Warehouse|
|USA||20 days||10 days||45 days|
|Canada||30 days||15 days||45 days|
|UK, EU, UAE & Other Countries||35 days||25 days||45 days|
|Australia and New Zealand||40 days||30 days||No Delivery|
It means that if your order was not delivered within this timeframe, it’s eligible for reshipment/refund/store credit upon your decision. For more details please read below.
Orders Eligible for Refund / Reshipment / Store Credit
An order that is eligible for refund/reshipment/store credit should meet ANY of the following conditions:
- The products in the parcel were damaged during the transit.
- The parcel is seized by customs / lost / returned to us by the customs.
- The parcel is in transit for more than the Guaranteed Delivery Times (see the Table above).
- Your order contains perishable products (Semax/ Selank/ Visomitin/ Exomitin/ Grippferon) and the parcel has been in transit for more than 30 days.
Upon receiving your order, you have 3 days to file a complaint in case the products were damaged during the transit or the order arrived incomplete. Unfortunately, we cannot accept complaints made after this deadline due to the policy of our fulfillment center.
Please note that these rules are applicable only if you are NOT from one of the below mentioned high-risk countries.*
Products returned to our warehouse in the US as ‘unclaimed’ or ‘failure to deliver’ are not subject to refund or reshipment as we are unable to verify their quality and ship again.
Orders NOT Eligible for Refund / Reshipment / Store Credit
Your order is NOT eligible for refund or reshipment if:
- You were unsatisfied with the effect of the product / You became allergic to any of the product’s components. If you are using any of the products without a prescription from a qualified MD, you assume all the risks associated with such a decision. This also includes cases when the product is not working for you, which may sometimes happen as metabolic processes can vary significantly in different individuals.
- You decided not to use the product that was shipped and delivered to you in good quality. We understand that you may change your mind to use a product for various personal reasons. But even if you send the parcel back to us we won’t be able to award a compensation because our fulfillment center does not provide the service of processing such incoming dispatches. It means that we won’t be able to return it back to stock.
- You failed to pick up the parcel from your local post office / You provided the wrong address in the order. Products returned to us as ‘unclaimed’ or ‘failure to deliver’ are not subject to refund or reshipment. Unfortunately, our US fullfillment center does not have the option of returning unclaimed products in stock. It means that even if your parcel returns back to us, we won’t be able to reship it to you again or return it back to stock. That is why we kindly ask you to verify all the details of your order before payment, including shipping address and quantity.
- You order Phenibut to Australia. We highly recommend to refrain from purchasing this product if you are from Australia. Phenibut is officially banned in the country and will likely be stopped by the customs. In this case, we can’t be held accountable and won’t be able to refund or reship your order.
- You order to one of the high-risk countries (see below)*.
Shipping to High-Risk Destinations
Most countries allow individual import of supplements and nootropics. However, there are some countries, whose customs previously blocked parcels containing nootropics or countries with which we have little shipping experience. When making orders to these destinations you agree that we reserve the right not to be held accountable for the problems associated with the customs or local post in the receiving country.
Your order will only be subject to 100% refund/reshipment/store credit if it was damaged during the transit or didn’t make it to your country, due to unforeseen problems with our warehouse or our customs. In other cases, refund/reshipment rules are not applicable to these destinations.
Please, be sure that you are not breaking any local laws and consult the import regulations beforehand.
Current list of high-risk destinations:
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Anguilla; Antigua And Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Aruba; Azerbaijan; Bahamas; Bahrain; Barbados; Belgium; Belize; Benin; Bermuda; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bonaire; Sint Eustatius and Saba; Bosnia And Herzegovina; Botswana; Bouvet Island; Brazil; British Indian Ocean Territory; Brunei; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cape Verde; Cayman Islands; Central African Republic; Chad; China; Christmas Island; Cocos (Keeling) Islands; Comoros; Congo; Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The; Cook Islands; Costa Rica; Cuba; Curaçao; Côte d’Ivoire; Denmark; Djibouti; Dominica; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Estonia; Ethiopia; Falkland Islands (Malvinas); Faroe Islands; Fiji; French Guiana; French Polynesia; French Southern Territories; Gabon; Gambia; Germany; Ghana; Gibraltar; Greenland; Grenada; Guadeloupe; Guatemala; Guernsey; Guinea; Guinea Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands; Holy See (Vatican City State); Honduras; Indonesia; Iran, Islamic Republic Of; Iraq; Italy; Jamaica; Jersey; Jordan; Kenya; Kiribati; Kosovo; Kyrgyzstan; Lao People’s Democratic Republic; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libyan Arab Jamahiriya; Macao; Madagascar; Malawi; Maldives; Mali; Martinique; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mayotte; Mongolia; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Netherlands & Netherlands Antilles; New Caledonia; New Zealand; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; Norfolk Island; Norway; Pakistan; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Pitcairn; Poland; Portugal; Qatar; Republic of Cameroon; Reunion; Rwanda; Saint Barthélemy; Saint Helena; Saint Kitts And Nevis; Saint Lucia; Saint Martin; Saint Pierre And Miquelon; Samoa; Sao Tome And Principe; Saudi Arabia; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Sint Maarten; Slovakia; Slovenia; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands; South Sudan; Spain; Sri Lanka; St. Vincent; Sudan; Suriname; Svalbard And Jan Mayen; Swaziland; Sweden; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania, United Republic Of; Timor Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Trinidad and Tobago; Tunisia; Turks and Caicos Islands; Tuvalu; Uganda; United Arab Emirates; United States Minor Outlying Islands; Uruguay; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Virgin Islands, British; Western Sahara; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
How Do We Process Refunds & Reshipments?
Upon your request, we can offer either refunds to your BTC wallet or give you a store credit or we can reship your order.
- Refunds are offered in BTC only. We do so to simplify international transfer and save on fees both for you and us. Refunds are issued within 1-3 business days.
- Reshipments are usually dispatched within 1-3 business days. Reshipment may be delayed if the items you have ordered are not currently available.
If you have any questions, suggestions or are not fully satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us. We would be glad to hear from you.