Reshipment & Refund
Reshipment & Refund Rules
We strive to deliver the best possible shopping experience to our customers. For this reason we work with the most trustworthy pharmaceutical suppliers, ship fresh products, store them in good conditions and package them to the best of our abilities. We also take postal and customs risks when shipping to most of our destinations. You can read one of our customer’s feedback on this topic.
However, because of the nature of these products and, more importantly, because they require international delivery, certain problems may occur. A customer, who has not received his or her products of good quality can be offered reshipment, refund or store credit upon request.
An order eligible for refund or reshipment should meet any of the following conditions:
- The products were damaged during the transit.
- The parcel was seized by customs or is lost for any reason (if you are not from one of the below mentioned high-risk countries).
- You have ordered perishable products (Semax/Selank/Visomitin/Exomitin/Grippferon) and the parcel has been in transit for more than a month.
- Your parcel is returned to us and the products are not damaged and/or are not the products with a limited shelf life (Semax/Selank/Visomitin/Exomitin/ Grippferon).
*** Please see more information below.
How we process refunds and reshipments:
- Reshipments are usually done within 3-5 business days. Reshipment may be delayed if the items you have ordered are not currently available.
- Refunds are issued within 3-5 business days.
- Upon your request, we offer refunds to your BTC wallet , to your PayPal address or send you a gift card worth if you opt for store credit.
Your order in NOT eligible for refund or reshipment if:
- You failed to pick up your parcel during the hold time or the shipping address turned out to be incorrect. We try our best to inform our customers on the shipment status, but we cannot pick up the parcel for the client.
- You were unsatisfied with the product. If you are using any of the products without a prescription from a qualified MD, you assume all the risks associated with such a decision. It includes the cases where the product is not working for you, which might sometimes happen as metabolic processes can differ greatly in different individuals.
- If you order Phenibut to Australia. We highly recommend to refrain from purchasing this product if you are from Australia. Phenibut is officially banned in the country and will likely be stopped by the customs. In this case, we can’t be held accountable and won’t be able to refund or reship your order.
- If you order to one of the high-risk countries (see below) and your parcel is stuck or seized by customs. In this case we cannot be held responsible for any refund/reshipment, as we warn our clients in advance about the risks of such a shipping.
Note: During the pandemic there have been significant delays, so we only reship orders that have been without movement for more than 41 days or if there is a reasonable chance to expect it to be lost and not simply delayed.
Note: If we receive the products back because of the incorrect address or because you failed to pick up the parcel and they are still in good condition we can reship them if you reimburse the actual cost of shipping, which is 15 USD.
Shipping to high-risk destinations
Most countries allow individual import of supplements and nootropics. However, there are some countries, whose customs previously blocked parcels containing nootropics or countries with which we have no shipping experience. When making orders to these destinations you agree that we are not to be held accountable for the problems associated with the customs or local post in the receiving country.
Please, be sure that you are not breaking any local laws and consult the import regulations beforehand.
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Anguilla; Antigua And Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Aruba; Azerbaijan; Bahamas; Bahrain; Barbados; Belgium; Belize; Benin; Bermuda; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bonaire; Sint Eustatius and Saba; Bosnia And Herzegovina; Botswana; Bouvet Island; Brazil; British Indian Ocean Territory; Brunei; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cape Verde; Cayman Islands; Central African Republic; Canada; Chad; China; Christmas Island; Cocos (Keeling) Islands; Comoros; Congo; Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The; Cook Islands; Costa Rica; Cuba; Curaçao; Côte d’Ivoire; Djibouti; Dominica; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Falkland Islands (Malvinas); Faroe Islands; Fiji; French Guiana; French Polynesia; French Southern Territories; Gabon; Gambia; Germany; Ghana; Gibraltar; Greenland; Grenada; Guadeloupe; Guatemala; Guernsey; Guinea; Guinea Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands; Holy See (Vatican City State); Honduras; Indonesia; Iran, Islamic Republic Of; Iraq; Italy; Jamaica; Jersey; Kenya; Kiribati; Kosovo; Kyrgyzstan; Lao People’s Democratic Republic; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libyan Arab Jamahiriya; Macao; Madagascar; Malawi; Maldives; Mali; Martinique; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mayotte; Mongolia; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Netherlands Antilles; New Caledonia; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; Norfolk Island; Norway; Pakistan; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Pitcairn; Portugal; Qatar; Republic of Cameroon; Reunion; Rwanda; Saint Barthélemy; Saint Helena; Saint Kitts And Nevis; Saint Lucia; Saint Martin; Saint Pierre And Miquelon; Samoa; Sao Tome And Principe; Saudi Arabia; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Sint Maarten; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands; South Korea; South Sudan; Spain; Sri Lanka; St. Vincent; Sudan; Suriname; Svalbard And Jan Mayen; Swaziland; Sweden; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania, United Republic Of; Timor Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Trinidad and Tobago; Tunisia; Turks and Caicos Islands; Tuvalu; Uganda; United Arab Emirates; United States Minor Outlying Islands; Uruguay; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Virgin Islands, British; Western Sahara; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
If you have any questions, suggestions or are not fully satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us. We would be glad to hear from you.