Terms and Conditions
We strive to provide people with accurate medical information regarding on-label use of various supplements of the Russian origin.
We have agreements with Russian medical community Polismed.com about the use of their educational videos available on their channel, as well as agreements with MDs who are specialized in prescribing these products to patients for the treatment of various conditions.
All products that you can find here have continuous critical supervision with the accordance to latest orders of Roszdravnadzor (Russian Health Monitoring Agency) and are stored as indicated in the instruction of producers.
Most of the products that are available on ourwebsite can be bought in the US already. Other products have only been added because of substantial evidence of their efficacy, which has even been noted by the FDA in some cases.
All our medical products have undergone three stages of clinical trials and have a long history of use.
To the US Citizens. Please note that you are only allowed to import a 3-month supply of a particular product and for personal use only. Upon your request we can add an informational leaflet that might be helpful in extremely rare cases if your parcel is taken for an inspection by the US customs or FDA.
The products that are shipped to the US have an FDA-compliant labeling in English. We inform all our US customers that the products on this website have not been approved by the US FDA and should not be considered or prescribed by healthcare professionals in the territory of the US unless there are life-threatening medical conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- If you complete a transaction with us, CosmicNootropic.com, you automatically agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree to absorb full responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using this site.
- Please read all safety information and warnings before using the products presented on this web site. Misuse by the customer is not the responsibility of CosmicNootropic.com or associated companies. The dosage recommendations are meant to be a guideline for best practices. You are responsible for your own safety, and the use of the products is done at your own risk. You may want to consult your doctor prior to taking any nootropic, especially if you are on certain medications. We do our best to explain all of the safety warnings for all our products, but it is your responsibility to get acquainted and fully understand the risks and warnings of each of them.
- The individual discount codes including 100 USD discount codes from review raffles are for personal use only. This means that if you happen to win one of the discount codes in the monthly review raffle or get one from us as a promotional gift, only you can use it. The discounts and discount codes are not to be sold or gifted. All codes used by anyone, except for the initial receiver will be voided.
- You must be a legal adult in your country. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use, you are verifying that you are a legal adult. It is strictly against our TOS to supply any of our products to minors. You are also responsible for the well-being of any third party, to whom you give our products. Giving our products to a third party without informing them of associated dangers and risks is the responsibility of the customer.
- The products are used at the risk of the customer. We supply information to the best of our abilities and will not purposefully misrepresent information for monetary gain. The customer accepts 100% liability upon purchase.
- CosmicNootropic.com does not recommend using supplements against the advice of a doctor or self-prescription for known or assumed medical conditions. Use of our products or information is done at the customer’s own risk, and it is the customer’s responsibility to know the medical impacts and implications of our products before taking them. Mixing the products with other products or drugs must be evaluated by the customer and, preferably, a licensed medical practitioner; it is not our responsibility to do so. All medical products on the website have side effects and should be used only after consultation with the licensed MD.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to know his or her local, state, and federal laws before purchasing our products. Using our information to break the law is not under the responsibility of CosmicNootrporic.com. Please note, that visiting our page and/or buying/importing any goods from our store may be illegal in your country.
The buyer is responsible for non-compliance with the laws of his/her country when visiting our website and attempting to purchase any goods (works, services), if such are prohibited by law in the territory of the country where he/she is.
Any consecutive legal penalties or fines are not our responsibility, but rather the customer’s. Financial losses incurred to the customer from purchasing the products or by breaking the law are not covered under our policy. This includes customs seizures if the country does not allow the product to be imported. Any breach of the law by the customer who is using our information or products is not our company’s responsibility.
Specifically, if you are from Australia, we highly recommend to refrain from purchasing Phenibut. It is officially banned in Australia and will likely be stopped by the customs. In this case, we can’t be held accountable and won’t be able to refund or reship your order.
- If you are a US citizen, by buying from CosmicNootropic.com you agree that your purchase here meets the conditions described by the FDA on the individual import of drugs:
- The drug is to be used for a serious condition for which effective treatment is not available in the United States;
- There is no commercialization or promotion of the drug to U.S. residents;
- The drug is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;
- The individual importing the drug verifies in writing that it is for his or her own use, and provides contact information for the doctor providing treatment or shows that the product is for the continuation of treatment begun in a foreign country; and
- Generally, not more than a 3-month supply of the drug is imported.
If any part of our Terms and Conditions of Use is unclear, please contact us, and we will answer promptly.